[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How shit are my genetics? So I finally decided to lose weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fit pls no mercy.png (3MB, 1840x960px) Image search: [Google]
fit pls no mercy.png
3MB, 1840x960px
How shit are my genetics?

So I finally decided to lose weight and try to get /fit/, so in the past two months I joined my local gym and got into a nutrition program. Trust me, I look much better now, I've lost almost 22 lbs/10 kg and this is my last week of weight loss before tonification. Good news is I'm no longer overweight, but I don't know if my body has the potential for improvement or if I'll just look like a weird mass of shitty muscles.

What do you think /fit? Should I get ripped, go full /trap/ mode or just kill myself?

I already read the sticky, but I was hoping you could give me some input on what to do according to pic related.

Be brutal.

>pic is me, just took these pictures
>>
>>39086206
average genetics, just keep lifting dude
>>
Just use gear.
>>
>>39086206
You're still overweight. Also do you have a medical condition or something?
>>
>>39086220
what kind of gear?

>>39086218
well at least they're not too terrible, I guess I'll just keep going the way I am now. Any meme I should fall for that you recommend?
>>
>>39086206
you're still fat as fuck, go lose 20-30lbs
>>
you have a shitty posture and high bf. Your pelvis seems to be tilted which curves your whole spine. I'd recommend using a physical therapist but DO NOT go there every week when they recommend it, waste of money. Just get the information how to fix it and stick to it

fix both and get some muscle and you'll look good, ain't nothing wrong with your genes
>>
>>39086229
According to the doctor I'm not (just barely passed though).
Also no, why? I have a weird chest bone but that's about it.

>>39086235
I don't want to die, anon.

>>39086244
checked
thanks anon I'll try to do that, my posture might have been due to the weird angle I was trying to hold the phone with.
>>
height? weight?
>>
>>39086206
It isn't your genetics, man. Even if you're not technically overweight by BMI standards, you still have more body fat than you should. Keep losing weight and keep lifting.
>>
>>39086262
About 5'8
and about 165 lbs

>>39086271
I figured that out, well guess I'll just keep losing more fat and getting more muscle. Hopefully I'll make it in the end.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.