[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switching to SS after half a year lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: birth control.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
birth control.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
My lifts are
bench - 77.7kg
press - 55kg
squat - 120kg
deadlift -125kg
(all for 5 reps)

I did Greyskull LP for about 6 months and I've been on Texas Method for about 1 month, is it too late to switch back to a linear progression like SS and milk some LP gains for just a little bit longer? I think i switched to TM too early.
>>
>>39083575

I couldnt read the text because hnnnggg.

Perfect body type.
>>
>>39083575
>that "redpilled" rant
>superimposed on a photo that just makes me thank the lord for the pill so i can fuck girls like that without consequences
Kinda counterproductive, no?
>>
>>39083575
Who is this
>>
>>39083606
ur mum
>>
>>39083596
ur a degenerate
>>
what a nice little pussy :)
>>
>>39083596

>he lord for the pill so i can fuck girls like that without consequences
Kinda counterproductive, no?

You guys really worry be with this stuff sometimes.

Please don't have sex with girls that are loose unprotected anon. It's very dangerous. You can't make shit for gains when you have AIDS.

I like to bang sluts as much as the next guy but I always wear a condom.

Unprotected sex is for that qt shy grill you meet in church not the girl you pick up at a dive bar at 2 am
>>
>>39083759
Dw anon I am careful with sloots. But OP picture looks qt and innocent to me. Might just be because I fucked a girl who looked like that a few months ago who was a virgin (apparently). But yeah AIDS is pretty much the end of gains forever and I wouldn't risk it for a quick nut.
>>
>>39083593

Me again.

Shit I didnt even realize you asked a question.
>>
Can anyone answer my question
>>
It is, generally speaking, better to change to a more advanced training program earlier than staying with a less advanced one for longer, but it's not easy to know what your situation is like. If you can make gains and recover between sessions, you might want to go back, but if you stick with Texas Method, you will get there just as well, only a little slower.
>>
>>39084150

Bullshit. You want linear progression for as long as possible.

OP, whether you can gain anything more from linear progression is up for question.

You can find out by knocking 5-10% from your lifts as they are then attempting SS linear progression, keep the jumps small, 1kg max for your presses, 2kg squat and deadlift. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, you've exhausted your novice level gains so move back to TM, if it does, great.
>>
>>39083575
Lel wtf

Those are definitely SS \ GS weights for 5 man. I'm on week 7 of GS and I'm already above you on every lift (I started with a bit of strength mind you)

Unless you're super small, or staying super shredded, just eat up and stick with it until you're over 1\2\3\4 at the very least.
>>
>>39084201

What is your height and body weight OP?
>>
>>39084215
6ft
80kg
>>
>>39084233
Either you're bone dry or overdue to put some weight on at that height.
>>
>>39084233

You've very likely got progress to make on a linear progression.
>>
>>39084255
>>39084325
I used to be like 69kg, ive bulked pretty hard in the last year. But yeah I guess i'll just keep eating and go back to SS for a bit.
>>
>>39083575
Your pic is SHIT and I'd slap the fuck out of you if you were in front of me, faggot OP.
>>
>>39083759
AIDS is incredibly difficult for a straight male to contract through sex.
>>
File: 1468963817185.gif (494KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1468963817185.gif
494KB, 500x384px
>>39084209
>doing ss till 1/2/3/4
>2014
>>
>>39084385

At 5'12" 80kg is a weight for a female.
>>
>>39083575
>tfw girl like that was into me but my autism stopped anythign from happening

kil, me
>>
>>39083575
hnnnnnnng
>>
>>39084209
>not realizing theres a reason why power lifting has weight categories

>>39083575
noob gains are just gains that can be made with linear progression
if youve been going to the gym for 10 years, but those 10 years were spent dicking around, it doesnt mena you dont have any more noob gains

switch back if you like
in general, people recommend that you switch programs once youve stalled a couple times on linear progression
>>
>>39083575
Who?
>>
>>39083575
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.