[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

embarassing moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: lightweight.png (272KB, 477x342px) Image search: [Google]
lightweight.png
272KB, 477x342px
/fit/ what are some bad moments for you in gym?

>Today I was benching, on 3rd working set, 105 on bench, I failed around 3rd or 4th rep. Had clips on and no partner

>shit
>anon does awkward push movement while propping self up and shimmies out of way of bar
>all is good, no stares in gym, no one noticed awkward cunt

Lesson learned will never use clips again, next week I keep the weight the same and try to increase form/power

>inb4 weak cunt
>anon has been lifting for month and half and doesn't weigh a lot
>>
What did he mean by this.
>>
File: 1475969203377.jpg (78KB, 452x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475969203377.jpg
78KB, 452x468px
>>39083092
>I've had a jizz stain on my gym shorts before and didn't notice it really about till 15 minutes into it.
>I'd like to believe it was a protein stain
>Probably wasn't
>>
>>39083092
Roll of shame looks better than flipping the bar over and dropping weights everywhere imo
>>
>>39083180

what do you do? just cum on your clothes?

>where should I blow this load? let me blow it my shorts that I'm going to put on
>>
>>39083092
Just move the bar forward and roll it over your stomach to your legs
>>
>>39085933
>>39084773
This, what do the clips have to do with it??
>>
>>39083167
you look like you're locking your knees in that
>>
Benching 79 lbs
>>
>>39083092

Happened to me before with 115 I had just gotten over a cold and was exhausted but don't feel bad it's not a big deal
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1242x2208px
>>39083092
I've been squating parallels since I started lifting, and this week I took /fit/s advice reduced the weight and did ass 2 grass with 1pl8 (I can do 3 with parallels) it fucking gasses my legs after 3*10 and I could barely stand.

Why am I still such a weak faggot? I even did leg/calf presses for a year
>>
>>39083092
>8/10 grill doing some weird dumbbell thing in front of the mirror
>decide to do db chest press
>only bench is right in front of her
>if I do it, I'll be blocking her view of herself
>do it anyways
>say "pardon me" as I get in her way
>she has her headphones in, probably didn't hear me
>spaghetti starts to slide out of the pockets of my gym shorts
>lay on bench and start to press
>fuck my arms are weak, I shouldn't have done those curls before this
>right arm tenses up and starts to fucking burn
>shit
>spaghetti spills out of my pocket and splats on the ground *plap*
>just gotta lower the weight down to my chest so I can sit up and not look like a tool
>start to lower the weight
>right arm gives out
>spaghetti blasting out of my pockets now
>right arm flaps sideways
>the force causes me to drop the heavy as dumbbell on the ground
>guy next to me looks over
>grill surely noticed
>start swearing rapidly under my breath
>spaghetti blasts out of my pockets with such force that I propel forward and my body goes right through the mirror
>pieces of glass stuck in my legs and I'm covered in red sauce
I don't think I'll be going back to the gym
>>
>>39083167
Wider stance faggot, your knees are collapsing inwards, you're going to fuck them up.
Move your feet further apart.
>>
How much do clips weigh? Should I add that to the weight?
>>
File: RippetoeStance.png (134KB, 612x283px) Image search: [Google]
RippetoeStance.png
134KB, 612x283px
>>39088486
This is what I mean, basically...
>>
>>39088514
Not anon from video but holy shit this is really useful. I've been doing squats like A. Thanks anon
>>
>>39088476
curls before bench wat. hope you learned some lessons
>>
File: 8ree.jpg (122KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
8ree.jpg
122KB, 1000x750px
>be noob
>today at gym
>do some squats, low weight to practice form because one old guy told me i tend to tilt forward too much and rightfully so
>just 50kg
>for some reason squat rack is moved closer to centre of room, right next to cable pull machine
>attractive girl wants to do the kickbacks things using cable machine, im pretty sure if i squat down and she kicks back she will kick left side of my bar
>forget about it and squat anyway
>in bottom position hear loud "BADONK" next to my ear
>not sure what happened
>realize its the girl
>freak out at first she hurt her leg and say quick sorry through shoulder
>she hit the bar with the brace
>rerack and comment that this positioning is wrong
>she smiles tho and says there should be a mirror also

not really a bad moment but i was close to spilling my spaghetti, very attractive girl
>>
>>39083092

>don't use clips
>almighty crash as 105lbs crashes to floor
>whole gym turns to look and laugh
>gg op
>>
>>39085919

I get them sometimes when I roll shirt up but don't roll it up far enough and shoot particularly hard
>>
>>39088567

Just do what feels best, the deadlift stance depicted is shit tier for some people.
>>
>>39087700
kek. everyone at my gym does half squats with twice the weight i take. they load up the bar, squat parallel 3 reps a few times. i squat ATG all day every day, feels good man. i'm still a tiny fucking lanklet though
>>
>>39088567
You're welcome. This pic is from Starting Strength, and the book has around 80 pages just discussing proper squat form. Consider DLing the pdf.
>>
>>39088881
>Implying what feels most comfortable is also the safest way to do a workout
>Not bracing the back during DL feels easier to do so it must be correct, amirite?
>Kipping pullups are easier and comfortable, so must be the safest way to do a pullup, right guys?

These are the people giving you fitness advice.
>>
>>39089524
It's $25. Just fucking buy it, you whore.

It's only $10 for kindle.
>>
>>39089777
>trips of le mad ripletit :^)
>>
>>39089777
Downloaded both the book pdf and the .apk file of his app.

Was going to buy the app but its 11€ fucks sake

fite me faggot
>>
>be homegym
>bench has safeties
>never have to worry about failing a bench because I just drop it on the safeties

What's wrong with your gyms?
>>
>>39089777
I didn't know Rip browsed with us
>>
>>39090354
Gym has safeties but I was being idiot and forgot to place safeties cause I thought I was good. Lesson learned, would rather have to get 105 off me then one day have 225 sitting on me. I'm just glad I didn't have an omar isuf moment and just let the weight crash down on me.
>>
>>39089777
Hi Rip
>>
>>39083092
>tfw I could even get 3.5 pl8s off the ground while the guy next to me was pulling 6 pl8 ez.
Legitimately contemplated committing suicide right then and there.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.