[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being shredded IRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: skip-bulk-stay-shredded.jpg (45KB, 610x535px) Image search: [Google]
skip-bulk-stay-shredded.jpg
45KB, 610x535px
I have never seen a guy like pic related in my life, ever. I'm 27, don't live in BFE, and have clubbed hard from 19-24.

Can you imagine being a God amongst men? The thought itself is motivating
>>
>>39082216

shame about what happened to the guy, world isn't fair.

Then again being born with those genetics... I guess the gains lord just taketh after he has giveth,
>>
>>39082216
There's a reason that physique is a Mr. Olympia competitor, it's probably 1 in a hundred thousand, if not even more rare.
>>
File: Q8VOPtF.jpg (124KB, 1574x585px) Image search: [Google]
Q8VOPtF.jpg
124KB, 1574x585px
>>39082216
>>
>>39082216
His fucking hair and face are amazing as well. This guy got me into lifting. That picture on the left was what inspired me to get to the gym. Obviously its not natural but its still inspiring. Cant believe what happened to the guy though. Hopefully he is back walking and lifting
>>
>>39082264
Try 1 in 10 million
>>
>>39082216
People do not walk around that shredded unless they're in the midst of prepping for a show.
>>
>>39082264

Loads of people probably have the genetic potentially to be extremely aesthetic, but they never start lifting.
>>
>>39082243
The idiot god on his black throne
Does not choose
What shall rise into being
And what should pass away
He cares only to maintain
His mindless unholy music of
Random creation and destruction
>>
>>39082264

He has perfect muscle insertions. But to even be his size/bf% puts you in God mode. Not many people are willing to take the risk to buy and use steroids let alone even have the willpower to diet and train for years. You aren't even on the same level as normies anymore
>>
>>39082321

But who was jeff seid, Marc Fitt, Ogus, that Kino fag, etc and anyone and everyone cruising while 8%
>>
Shredded bros tell me how life changed when you got shredded
>>
>>39083287

This, I wanna know too. One of my old coworkers said that it was like going from no one to a definite somebody. He said that this is as close to being famous a normal person coukd attain.
>>
Who's the guy in the pic? What happened to him? Srs I'm curious.
>>
>>39083356
Forgot his name but he was in a car accident and lost the ability to walk. His wife also left him as a result
>>
>>39083356
Marco pietrowski
>>
>>39083392
Oh yeah she said she was gonna stay with him but then she left him right?

So fucking sad.
>>
>>39083402

>being with a man who is not even able to fuck you

literaly why?
>>
Why don't you faggots stop sucking his dick and roid if you want a similar body?
>>
>>39082216
>I have never seen a guy like pic related in my life

You do understand that they only look that shredded for a couple of days during competition season and basically look like a regular fit guy during the off season right?
>>
>>39082265
>running sucks on the t-shirt
Well, he is still humorous at least.
>>
Yeah I'll never forget it.

It was before I lifted and knew about aesthetics or Zyzz. I took a trip to Cali from Tennessee to visit my friend and we went to LA for a huge rave.

We got a hotel up there and we were waiting around in the lobby and suddenly it happened. The elevator doors swung open and out came a procession of 10/10 bitches and fucking shredded sickkunts. When they walked past me, Ive never felt so insignificant.
I really did feel inferior. They're aura was undeniable. They made their way out the front doors laughing and being happy. Everywhere they went, it was a party.

Years later I learned the truth behind what I witnessed that day. They were sickkunts living the aesthetic life. It all made sense then.
>>
>>39082370
None of those guys cruise at 8% bodyfat dumbass. Just because you have a visible six-pack doesn't mean that you're at single digit bodyfat, someone who's a legitimate 8% will have vascularity all over their abs, something that Marc Fitt, Jeff and Kino don't have except during competition season, they spend most of the year at more like 12% bodyfat or even higher
>>
>>39083529
>vascularity all over their abs

Lmao you sound so fucking retarded. How old are you? 17? But who was subcutaneous water. You could be the 8% and not see a single vein on your abs. You act like 8% is the new 4-5%. On gear it is absolutely possible to stay at 8% year around.
>>
>>39083482

Not if you're on gear, fucktard. Do you idiots just parrot what other idiots say thru the internet? Oh yeah, this is 4chan. A congregation of depressed teen faggots and pseudo nerd scientists who leak onto a fitness forum and barf up misinformation they heard on r9k from other depressed pseudo nerd virgin faggot scientists. Btw the guy in the OP isn't even full contest mode. He's holding water and sitting at 8-9% bf, guarantee you he (used) to walk around like that 9/12 months
>>
>>39083741
This.
>>
>>39083310
I imagine it being like this. Getting stared from both sexes everywhere you go. Life on easy mode. But really can not imagine how it would be. Zyzzroulette videos are the only portal to that world (no hetero)
>>
File: 1472906011163.jpg (29KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472906011163.jpg
29KB, 543x533px
>>39082340
>>
>>39082357
>He has perfect muscle insertions.
>4pack
>>
>>39082216
I see guys like this every time Im in the gym at school, usually more than one. They are normal people I guess, just really strong.
>>
File: 1445900949482.jpg (52KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1445900949482.jpg
52KB, 550x550px
>>39083491
fuark m8

anecdotes like this are what keeps me convinced my efforts will be worth it in the end

for that life I will press on
>>
>>39082216
are you aware how gay this sounds?
>>
most people with that physique are black
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.