[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMEGA 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: omega3.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
omega3.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Why so much? most brands will require u to take about 3 pills to get the amout recomended by the starters guide. thi shit is pretty expensive, if i take just 1 pill a day will it help me at all or its just a waste?

pic not related
>>
>>39081244
eat sardines brah
>>
>>39081279
just bought em... lel

also what time should i take em?
>>
What about krill oil?
>>
>>39081376
maybe after i finish the ones i just got
>>
bump..
>>
>>39081303
I just have them in the afternoon as a snack between lunch and dinner. They are pretty good, high amount of protein, calcium and omega 3, more than you will get from any tablet
>>
eating a diet high in good fish is probably the best bet, I eat as much fish and fish oil as I can.

It has basically been proven that there are 3 things you can do to live to 100 years old: eat lots of fish, have your own garden that you work on, and eat dinner with your family every night.

Do those 3 things and your chance of living to 100 skyrockets.

I just eat about 8 fish oil tablets a day, hope that gets me to like 55 at least. Ill probably die before then from poor lifestyle and loniless tho
>>
>>39081613
imo the best way to get omega 3 is to eat fish, but still take the tablets as a supplement. I think of tablets as a secondary source of omega 3
>>
is fish oil a meme or is it actually good for you? What does it do?
>>
>>39081652
its very useful, like snake oil
>>
>>39081652
It is good for your brain, in fact it is one of the building blocks of your brain. It's not a meme, there has been a large amount of scientific research done on it

http://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/omega-3-fatty-acids-fact-sheet
http://articles.mercola.com/omega-3.aspx
>>
>>39081652

one thing is that it is PROVEN to do is thin your blood and lower your blood pressure and heart rate slightly. There are unproven claims that it is good for overall cardiovascluar health, generally it is belived true but it is unproven. There are also vague claims about brain and other organ health but nothing proven. I suspect tho in a few decades they are going to start saying that fish oil is something everyone should take. People are rightfully skeptical about a lot of suppliments but fish oil has a lot of quiet die hard users.

Really though it probbly wont do anything that eating fish every day or every other day wouldnt do as well.
>>
>>39081677

I take 75mg of snake oil a day, supp'd with red herring tins which contain 1.5g of creatine per
>>
>>39081613

cool i do have my own garden... but usually smoke it rather then eat
>>
>>39081244
>expensive
I'm living in the most expensive Eurorich country and this is the cheapest supp there is lmao
>>
File: vredny-li-shproty.jpg (59KB, 506x285px) Image search: [Google]
vredny-li-shproty.jpg
59KB, 506x285px
Will this give me omega 3 or just mercury poisoning?

It's delicious as fuck
>>
>one thing is that it is PROVEN to do is thin your blood and lower your blood pressure and heart rate slightly.

If this is the ONLY PROVEN effect then isn't it a waste of time unless you wanna spend 1-2 years longer wearing a diaper in a retirement home?
>>
>>39081886

meant to reply to

>>39081704
>>
>>39081244

just get some high strength cod liver oil.

from the brand i have i get 3000 epa/dha from 1 tablespoon.
>>
>>39081886

yeah dude, welcome to fucking fitness. some people claim low carb is the way, others swear by veganism. Some people want to be otters and others think only bear mode is acceptable. some people are all about supplements, others claims they are rejuvenated by sunlight

we are all fucking feeling around in the dark here, I never said buy fish oil you fucking sperg, I said tend a garden and eat dinner with your family.

we get it, you dont buy fish oil. Neither do %95 of the rest of humanity. You guys will get along fine and I dont think there is any huge benefit to fish oil, that said if you cant get a couple servings of fish in a week then you may get some of the positive effects of a high fish diet with fish oil supplementation.

dude was asking about fish oil. I gave my perspective. Dont buy fish oil if you dont want to, I really dont give two shits
>>
>>39081652
Fish Oil is rich in Omega 3s, which help brain function and aid testosterone production.

Taking fish oil (or eating fish) along with eggs are two of the best things you could do for healthy test production.
>>
Fish oil helped my tendinitis go from crippling to not really a problem
>>
>>39081937

Do you take it? Tell me so I can do the opposite.
>>
>>39081993

Well I dont stick it up my ass ill tell you that much, you are certianly welcome to do the opposite
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.