[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAT PEOPLE HATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

Fatties smell and are ugly!

Go to the gym fatass!
>>
>>39081036
I did done goof the translation
>>
>>39081036
>be me at gymbo
>fatty using cable cross machine to do aerobic yoga or some shit
>keks for days as her meme gloves make farting noises on the handles
>I ask how many sets she has left
>she actually says about three to six
>SHIG MY DIGS TO HEAVEN
>she gets off after finishing her current set
>I change the pulley height and work in the reposition it
>I wait for her to come back
>she's on her phone at the leg ext machine
>she stares at me with a dirty look
>I finish my workout
>she never came back

Fat on the brain lads
>>
>>39081036
Sounds like you're projecting OP
>>
/FIT/ PEOPLE HATE

/fit/izens cry and are autistic!

Go get a gf /fit/ass!
>>
>>39081098
You forgot the
>havent seen him since
Phase lad.
>>
>>39081181
Idk about everyone else but I have a gf and just o in here to express my perverse likes of obsessing over the human appearance and demeaning people who I believe are morally wrong and pretentious (haetards).
>>
>>39081181
Spotted the fatass.
>>
File: Meat is for men.jpg (264KB, 1200x1659px) Image search: [Google]
Meat is for men.jpg
264KB, 1200x1659px
>>39081036
Ta å skyt den feite satanen da, vil ikke ha sånt i Norge og
>>
>>39081181
kek kys

-fit people
>live longer
>more attractive
>more disciplined
>better people overall

-fat fucking idiots
>disgusting
>smelly
>0 self control, intelligence or self awareness
>usually fucking batshit crazy
>>
Y'know, I've got no real beef with fatties. I don't even have beef with fatties who are confident in their appearance--some of them pull it off, more power to them.

But as a med student, I really just cannot stand HAES. The first time you see a liver that doesn't even fit on the organ pan get pulled out during an autopsy, you realize just how bad off fatties really are. To deny it is just stunning ignorance.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 775x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 775x775px
>>39082112
>speaking German

Go back to /pol/ you Nazi
>>
>>39082331
This is why the thread is here. Fatties who know they're fat and are aware of the consequences are fine. And recovering fatties are dope AF.

But the Tumblr HAES mother fuckers are the worst. Or ones that scream "muh genetics" while they consume enough food to feed a small nation.
>>
File: 1466155964971.jpg (339KB, 1348x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1466155964971.jpg
339KB, 1348x1112px
>>39083021
lol you really are pro-mlg-shitposter, I like it.

On topic: I just saw an episode of My 600lbs Life. I was smirking with schadenfreude the whole time. I think I actually hate fatties now.
>>
>>39083021
>tripping for no reason

Go back to r/fitness you Redditor
>>
>>39083021
Germany has become the most anti Nazi place on the planet
>>
>>39081181
Lol burn in a painful house fire you dipshit
>>
>>39083021
it's not even German
>>
File: image.png (376KB, 845x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376KB, 845x449px
>>39083055
>>39083078
>>39083109
>>39083414
Really made me think
>>
>>39083123
>>39082140
>>39082109
>>39081295
>Freaking out over an obvious joke

Look I know most of you are socially retarded and insecure, but didja REALLY have to take that shitpost seriously?
>>
Its a Norwegian article written by a joke newspaper, similar to The Onion
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.