[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Push Ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1231604564.jpg (39KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
1231604564.jpg
39KB, 450x320px
Meme or best exercise?
>>
Best exercice ever, I remember having no pecs and shit shoulders and looking like shit in a t-shirt. During my judo class, if you were late once, it was 50 push ups, and everytime you were late again, you add 50. I was at 350 with my buddy and then the teacher would always reset it after 2 weeks. (We would get late on purpose so we didn't have to do the gay ass stretching with a partner thing) Anyway, fast forward 2-3months and my pecs got really big. Seriously, try doing as much as you can before sleeping and increase it during the other days ( I was skinny but very athletic fag so it was easy to do many)
>>
key to a big chest
>>
>>39081570
Adding on to this, try variations. Diamond pushups are GOAT.
>>
File: 1474265162973.png (118KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1474265162973.png
118KB, 327x333px
>>39080955
>flared elbows
>>
>>39081814
don't flared elbows just target chest more?
>>
>>39080955
>something you have to do a thousand of
>best
>>
elbows out or tucked in.

forgot what that one asian guy on youtube said
>>
>>39084021
Thats how you fuck your shoulders
>>
>>39084111
depends on what part you wanna target
flared elbows = chest
tucked in = triceps
>>
>>39081570
Trying this, will report back November 15th in whatever push-up thread there is, wish me luck brahs
>>
>>39081570
>being late this often

What a shithead
>>
>>39080955
Why the hell would push ups be a meme, what's wrong with /fit/ lately ffs.
>>
>>39081570
>judoka doesn't want to stretch before a workout
>he doesn't want Stacey to slowly push his legs apart, smiling as more of your crotch region is exposed
>>
What's better for chest, /fit/? Pushups or dips?
>>
>>39085570

I do weighted dips with aprox 50kg 4x5 and then weighted push ups with 40kg 4x8

they use different muscles so i don't get fatigued at all with that volume

make sure your weighted dips are not the chest version (the leaning one) so you can do both in the same workout
>>
>>39085570
fug, nice question.
I would go for dips.
easier to overload and to keep the tension
>>
>>39084338
>Never heard that. In order to get flared elbows you would hypothetically have to keep your elbows at (just below) shoulder level?
>I was taught to put your hand closer to the height of your rib cage and very wide. but then again my chest is only bro tier.
>>
File: f08.jpg (203KB, 719x540px) Image search: [Google]
f08.jpg
203KB, 719x540px
>>39085570
>>39086386
>Implying you can't shiggy diggy do both
>>
>>39080955
Good for skellies and fatasses (read: dyels). Pretty much pointless otherwise
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.