[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the Resting Bitch Face sufferers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Is "why u so angry bruh" "cheer up bro" the ultimate shit test? The moment someone says that, you've lost. There's no way to win. Start smiling and you're a coward faggot who takes orders from strangers. Defend yourself and you're just validating their point, regardless of whether you were in a bad, neutral or good mood before they showed up? How have RBF sufferers dealt with this?
>>
I don't have RBF, but for some reason I'm attracted to girls with it.
>>
File: robertdowney.jpg (17KB, 720x266px) Image search: [Google]
robertdowney.jpg
17KB, 720x266px
iron man coming at ya with solid metal
>>
>>39080383
just tell me why do you post shit like this on /fit/
there are other boards for this
>>
File: nigga.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>39080397
Mah nigga
girls who look like this are the best, peferably with little make up so its a natural bitch face
>>
>>39080459
I know right, there's just something about that slightly unsatisfied/unhappy face. Makes me want to put a smile on her face.
>>
>>39080448
Beats First Sip™ and "hi anon forget about your diet for 1 day" accompanied by pic of fit girl eating unhealthy food posting desu.
>>
>>39080459
i want to fuck them to show that not smiling doesent make them special or better and theyr just another maggot crawling in the pile
>>
>>39080383

why does kanye always look so sad? is kim that big of a bitch?
>>
>>39080609
Its because he cant see himself perform, its the biggest sorrow of his life(true story)
>>
>>39080383

If you weren't a bitch people wouldn't say shit to you like that. Maybe you don't have RBF and just have "i'm a little bitch" face buddy
>>
>>39080609
That's the point he's not sad. That's his neutral face when he's neither happy or sad.
>>
>>39080581
those shitposts are atleast somehow related to fitness and health
imo worst posts are /r9k/ and normalfag from /b/ tier
>>
>>39080642
yeah this

if they think they can't fuck with you and get away with it they don't do that shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.