[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a question for some more experienced bros.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I'm doing SL 5x5 but I'm a fatty cutting hard with a primary goal of losing fat before I start to build muscle and strength.

Would I be better off doing 6 days a week ppl just for the increased time in the gym?

I know I won't be making a ton of gains, so would swapping to a routine that makes you do more be more beneficial for me to cut? It seems like increased time in the gym and lifting would help the amount that I could cut. I'm also doing cardio with it cause my cardio is dicks.

Then after I cut to where I need to be, I could bulk on SS or SL to build a solid strength base. Does that sound right?
>>
>>39079085
Anyone?
>>
>do cardio at the beginning of your routine
>do a 5-6-days push/legs-abs/pull routine, take a day off whenever you feel like all your body parts need rest. If you're truely dedicated, do cardio on your days "off". The SL lifts are great, but you need more than that. Don't be affraid of machines and isolations exercises. If you're clueless about what to do, just look at what the buff dudes to get ideas of exercises
>do supersets so that your heartbeat remains higher than at full rest. It's also more time-efficient. For example, I do pullups between my deadlifts ( you're probably too fat to do pullups)

Godspeed
>>
>>39079339
Cardio first? I always thought that you should lift first so that you don't tire yourself out beforehand.

I'll probably do cardio afterwards on leg days at least.

Thanks man.
>>
File: téléchargement (6).jpg (12KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (6).jpg
12KB, 276x183px
>>39079339
Also, forget about bulk/cut, strenght vs aesthetic, or counting calories . If you have a strict diet with a lot of vegetables, only water to drink, only wholefood and no processed junk (frozen meals, restaurant, crackers), you don't have to count calories.
Just use common sense and write down your weight every day.
For example, if you eat nothing but egg whites and vegetables for a week, you will lean out. Eat nothing but oats, chicken and rice, you will bulk up a bit.Take a picture every week to keep you motivated and so that you can post it in our progression thread.

Ps: for dieting, I'd suggest a paleo diet, but that includes lentils, brown rice and oats. Just take a look at picrelated, if this is all you and eat and you workout hard, you will dramatically improve your aesthetics
>>
>>39079375
Well, I always do cardio 1st, but I keep it short and intense, like 15mins of HIIT.
>>
>>39079460
I eat mostly chicken, eggs, veggies, and quinoa when I add it for a carb (which is becoming more and more rare that I even make). I usually have a protein shake a day with milk too.

>>39079487
I'll give it a go. Thanks man.
>>
>>39079512
Use water instead of whey if you wanna lose weight. Mix it with a blender with some frozen fruits and/or oats
>>
>>39079085
dont do cardio. lift more instead

>>39079339
no need for supersets. they will just tire you. lift heavier instead

>>39079460
dont do retaded shit like just egg whites. eat lean proteins and veggies. dont include grains, rice oats etc. calculate your calories because you need to learn about calories and your bodies relationship with em.
>>
>>39079595
Oh good afternoon Medhi
>>
>>39079512

If you wanna lose weight, dont use protein shakes
>>
>>39079626
thanks onii sama but im srys and not even a compound lifter
>>
>>39079588
Sorry meant to say whey with water instead of milk

PS: ignore >>39079595 , I've been lifting for 8 years now and know what I'm talking about
>>
>>39079460
Keto and 5x5. Give yourself a year. I'm on day 170, down 74 pounds
>>
>>39079085
No. Do SL, eat at maintenance and do cardio. Voi fucking là
>>
>>39079595
>dont include grains, rice oats etc
Now this is what I call shitposting
>>
>>39079782
Why the fuck would you not include rice and oats?
>>
>>39079809
That's exactly my point, cutting carbs is retarded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.