[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I permanently become drunk me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: exaliftin.jpg (55KB, 600x600px)
exaliftin.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
Sober me:
Shy
Insecure
Anxious

Drunk me:
Outgoing
Confident
Personable

How do I manage this?
>>
always drink,
alcoholicism is a meme
>>
>>39078456
This
>>
>>39078456
functional alcoholism = best
>>
>>39078456
jesus christ
>>
>>39078448
Nono nono
You're not outgoing confident and personable
You're an annoying overly talkative drunk guy. Trust me
>>
ADHD medication
>>
>>39078534
Lmao, you're probably the fag standing in a corner. Sorry not even alcohol can cure your autism anon.
>>
Have a flask - be always drunk
>>
>>39078456
>NotGonnaMakeIt
>>
>>39078448
faderade
I'm a degenerate
>>
>>39078534
Bullshit.
I've gained plenty of friends that way who liked sober me too.
OP: Just practice.
You obviously do fine with people when drunk - now make an effort to do it when sober, even if it gets awkward.
Don't worry - xp gathered while drunk WILL make a difference here, you will have a slightly easier time than someone who never is social.
>>
This kind of attitude, the attitude that says "these drugs make me normal like everyone else, it's not a bad thing. This is how normal people must feel all the time" especially in a young guy is the fuckin hallmark of an addiction prone personality. I know, I went through the exact same thing.

We have some kind of hole inside us that weve carried around since child hood, at some point we find drugs and it at least temporarily makes us feel whole again. Because we are broken people drugs are an easy answer and hard to resist and it leads to a bad place.

Look up rat park. Happy and secure mammals will use drugs occasionally but they almost universally prefer the regular delights of social interaction, eating, playing, sex, and sleep over the artificial sensations of drugs. Except for some mammals, mammals that are socially isolated or display some other kind of nuerotiocism. Socially isolated mammals will keep going back to the drugs more and more until they are addicted and develop serious issues.

Most poeolpe when they become young semi independent adults around 20 have the opportunity to at least try drugs, it's the people who are unhappy and missing something that get addicted and fall down the pit.
>>
>>39078456
>alcoholicism
>>
>>39078534

Not always the case

it personally just gets me out of my shell and makes me actually enjoy a lot of the small talk with strangers I otherwise would remove myself from
>>
>>39078777
I feel like people are turning to them now more than ever, but maybe it just seems that way because I'm in uni and everyone falls into that age range, I'd say probably 90% of people use drugs/get drunk everyday. Why do you think that is? Are people less happy? Or is it just easier to access and more socially acceptable?
>>
>>39078797

More socially acceptable for sure

Last year (my senior year) I was getting trashed all day for up to 3 days straight at a time, and everyone else was too, so nothing felt wrong

This is straight up classified as alcoholism and abuse outside of this little sphere of normality and my parents would probably balk at it, although they aren't big drinkers
>>
>>39078797

college is a time to get fucked up and have fun, its not necessarily a bad thing as long as it is done safely

but now that all your freinds have been exposed to drugs, the ones that are incomplete will be hardpressed to give it all up in 5 years when all your other peers are moving on with their lives and doing serious adulting

everyone is different and can deal with the vice of drugs differently but for people who are genuinely unhappy it can be nearly impossible to avoid seeking happiness in a baggy or bottle
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.