[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liftin with a cold, yay or nay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (105KB, 698x464px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
105KB, 698x464px
Liftin with a cold, yay or nay?
>>
>>39078256
Nay, lifts and recovery will suffer. Also why spread your HIV on to others?

Go rest anon.
>>
>>39078256
Go easy if at all. Intense excercise lowers the effectiveness of the immune system.
>>
>>39078256
Had to on the last 2 workouts, fucking cold.
Held back on squats, managed to get a new 5RM yesterday on bench though
>>
Just back from gym with a cold. Just fucking get on with it. It took me a little longer than usual though as I added in dubbell licks to finish.
>>
https://youtu.be/e73f2bBLNbI?t=60

Do it faggot
>>
You can literally die to it
>>
>>39078602
wait, what?
>>
>>39078256
Assuming you can go an hour without hacking your lungs out, if you can pull it together and manage to lift close to your normal capacity, why wouldn't you? Just make sure you wash your hands when you arrive at the gym and before you leave.
>>
Don't try this it creates mustard gas
>>
depends on how bad the cold is
if its just some minor sniffles, then i would go to the gym

if its a bad cold, i would stay home
>>
No if you have a fever
>>
>get cold
>go to gym
>cough and sweat all over the gym and spread the cold
>infect everybody at the gym
>>
>>39078256

Only if its test flu
>>
>>39078256
honestly sometimes it can help

I was getting warm and sick, thinking i was gonna get a cold, but i lifted anyway and i felt 100x better after. turns out i was just stressed.

only do it if youre not THAT sick yet. if it gets to the point where u cant focus or breath right/ sacrifice form, just stop. its better to fully recover.
>>
don't do it

unless it's allergy and it feels like a cold

lifting with a cold is shit, and you literally kills your gains if you get sick because the immune system gets your protein and water from muscles to combat your shitty decisions
>>
>>39078256
just get rest and stop spreading germs you cunt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.