[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>Squats >inb4 muh favorite lift faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1462425990487.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462425990487.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
>Squats

>inb4 muh favorite lift faggot
>>
great post
>>
>>39078024
Thanks, feel free to take a cap to show it to yours friend
>>
>>39078122
>friends
>>
Fuck i hate squats
>>
>>39077987
>wish I could do squats but a muscular development problem prevents my back from being able to keep good form
JUST
>>
>>39077987
They fuel my self loathing
I hate myself so much that the physical agony and nausea are the most enjoyable part of squats
>>
File: 1462579173916.jpg (281KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1462579173916.jpg
281KB, 1059x962px
>>39077987
>go for a new 3x5rm
>load up the bar
>you go down and haul yourself up using seemingly all your strength, but the rep is good
>you go down again and barely get it
>you get stuck on your 3rd rep and have to let the safety bars catch it
>you fail a few times to get this
>decide to go back a few kilograms to your old 3x5
>you fail that too
>>
File: give-leo-an-oscar.jpg (24KB, 600x297px) Image search: [Google]
give-leo-an-oscar.jpg
24KB, 600x297px
>>39077987
Its not Squats themselves that made me hate them, its SS forcing you to do them
>every single day
>first exercise always
Since i switched to Greyskull LP and focus shifted more to the upper body, squats are more tolerable now as a last exercise of the day ( i still do them twice a week)

But the mental damage SS did can't be fixed
>>
Used to lo e them when strength training/bulking, now they are just okay sense cutting. Not terrible but not my favorite like when I am eating a lot.

I imagine when I do my first cycle of test they will be God tier.
>>
File: 4z6wnyn.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
4z6wnyn.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
I do trap bar deadlifts instead of back squats. I've never felt better. The idea that everyone should squat is completely retarded. My form sucks? That's nice. I'll injure myself before it gets fixed. I can pickup a trap bar right now worry free and put on slabs of muscle.
>>
Been on SS for 5 months getting slight pain directly above knee kind of in the tear drop area. It's fine walking but going into a squat even with no weight hurts a little. Am I not sitting back far enough? Depth issue? Quad dominate?
>>
>>39080066
check to see if you're leaning too far forward at some point
>>
>>39080089

Thanks man, will record tonight.

Been stuck at ~240lb(started skele mode with the barbell) for awhile and getting butt hurt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.