[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you look at my cock I'll pound your face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tim 205.jpg (183KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
tim 205.jpg
183KB, 720x478px
>if you look at my cock I'll pound your face
>>
>>39076979
>w-with your cock?
>>
What the fuck
Shower curtains?

Every gym I've been too has just one giant shower room with shower heads all along the edges of the room and a couple shower stands in the center

HAVE YOU EVER SHOWERED IN A ROOM WITH 20 OTHER DUDES NAKED ???
>>
>>39077111
planet fitness has shower curtains to prevent body shaming.
>>
>>39076979
>Not having a wardrobe that is 90% stolen out of random dufflebags in the gym.
>making it
>>
>>39077111
>HAVE YOU EVER SHOWERED IN A ROOM WITH 20 OTHER DUDES NAKED ???
Yeah but I'm the biggest and tallest dude that showers at the gym, usually, also have the biggest dong.
I'm 230cm, with a 1kg 26cm dick.
It's pretty nice to be able to rest my dong on manlet's shoulders as I shower, however one time I had a boner from miring another man, I turned around and I whacked a manlet in the face. PT's thought it was intentional so I got banned for a day, whatever I was done anyways.
Smd tho tbqhwy family.
>>
>>39077143
These retard will do anything to prevent body shaming except getting a body they're not ashamed of, eh?
>>
>>39077488
>1kg 26cm dic
how do you even weigh a dick without chopping it off
>>
>>39077968
Underwater scale
You go to the doctor and request and underwater weighing test. Don't forget to bring your sister too
>>
>>39077508
>tfw I'm slumming it at Planet Fitness because I'm too broke for a real gym
>>
>>39078123
oh my god i remember this, does anyone have the screencap?
>>
>>39077089
>and with my fists
>>
>locker room sinks and mirrors are directly across from lockers
>at sink washing my hands and face
>guy changing is fully nude looking at himself in the mirror
>I look up from washing my face
>see his dick in mirror
>make eye contact in mirror
>look down and wash my hands again until he's dressed and leaves

I'm ashamed to say this has happened at least 3 times.
>>
>>39078899
no homo though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.