[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your gymbro/gymbroette/gymbromo/gymwaifu /gymhusbando like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: gymbroswhoskiplegday.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gymbroswhoskiplegday.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
Whats your gymbro/gymbroette/gymbromo/gymwaifu/gymhusbando like /fit/?

How'd you meet?
Can he or she outlift you?

>lifting alone
>2015 + 1
>"I-I-I lift alone because o-o-other people would d-d-distract me."

I seriously hope you don't do this.
>>
>>39076682
i lift alone because im an antisocial faggot who should kill himself
>>
>>39076682
I lift alone phamily, I used to have a gymbro but he stopped working out due to work.
:^(
>>
>tfw home gym poorfag who's only friends are permavirgin nerds who have no interest in getting /fit/
>>
File: 1473294382867.png (669KB, 618x481px) Image search: [Google]
1473294382867.png
669KB, 618x481px
Grad student. Lifting at the university gym fits into a busy schedule. I don't have time to coordinate grab-assing in the showers with all the fellow-lifter friends that I don't even have, faggot.
>>
>>39076682
Used to lift with my little brother. He stopped lifting now im lifting alone. Friends are shut in weebs and dont give a fuck abouth getting fit.
>>
Been mates with gymbro since 11y/o (10 years) been lyften together for about 4. Give eachother little kisses on the lips for doing a good workout no homo
>>
File: mfw.png (78KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
78KB, 633x758px
>>39076682
I lift alone because both of my two gymbros quit lifting one year ago. It's not that i prefer lifting alone, but i'm not good in making new friends to be honest.
>>
File: Heliftsupmyheart.jpg (2MB, 1679x2387px) Image search: [Google]
Heliftsupmyheart.jpg
2MB, 1679x2387px
>>39076682
I work out alone. But occasionally I get to work out with my cubcake.
>>
>>39077047
>cubcake
>those shirts

>>>/out/
>>
I life alone because potential gymbro cant afford gym
>>
>>39076682
I lift with my gf
we mostly do the same routine, but she does a few more leg accessories and I do more upper body.

We both push each other, and she bitches me out whenever I try to skip my squats.

I'd say it's alright
>>
File: IMG_0114.jpg (192KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
192KB, 1300x1200px
My gymbro is my father. He was in the worst shape of his life 4 months ago. Since then he's gone from 175lbs to 160, and his waist has gone from a 36 to a 32. He thanks me all the time and we still go 4 days a week. I used to be skeleton and went from 125-150 in the past 4 months (mostly lean mass). Feels good man
>>
>>39078610
Awesome. Good for you and your dad, anon.
>>
>>39076682
>I'm 6'2, he's 6'1
>I'm 180lbs, he's 185lbs
>I'm 22, he's 18
>He's been lifting since he was in grade 9
>When he was still in high school he lived with some 24 year olds and got shitfaced 3 times a weekend every weekend and made mad gains in between drinking
>He's really attentive and attractive so he made ridiculous social gains from age 12->18
>I only hit puberty at 18 and it took me until 21 to figure out how to talk to people and eat right
>Meet him on a plane
>"So what kind of music do you listen to"
>Eminem's 3am is pretty sick
>"Yeah that song's dope that song used to get me pumped up when I would work out
>Start hanging out with him all the time and making social gains
>Recently have been having success at parties because I learned you can just look people in the eyes and listen to what they say and ask questions about their answers and they will love you
>it's actually really fuckin' simple
>two of us going to play cards against humanity with 10qts tonight
>also he teaches me to lift properly
>>
We met in high school because of overlapping friend groups but didn't really hang out. I started lifting a couple years ago after he had already been at it for a while. Was at a party one time and he noticed my gains, said we should work out together, so we did. Now we lift together maybe 3 or 4 times a week.
He's taller, stronger, and more well-built than I am. He's also asian. Overall very good gym bro
>>
>>39078642
Yeah he's been so much happier and his friends have been saying he's looking good. We're gonna bulk through winter until like February and cut mid February or march to blow everyone's mind when we take our shirts off. Very excited
>>
>>39078610
>Working out with your dad
>Making it
Pick a minimum of two [spoiler] this is how you make it [/spoiler]
>>
>>39078610
Good shit anon, proud of you and your dad.

I wish my dad was into fitness. He's a great guy but he is just a lazy couch potato. My mom actually got into lifting (like some legit, kind of bodybuilder lifting) when I was in my late teens and always wanted me to go with her. I wanted to get into lifting but I sure as hell wasn't going to be seen lifting with my mother. Eventually (years later) I just learned on my own and now I'm doing fine. But if it was my dad that got into lifting and invited me all those times I would have been fit way way earlier in my life. Sorry about the blog post
>>
>>39077047
Want to bury my face in that hairy pit.

N-no homo.
>>
Met him on a edgy straight edgy bbq when we were both edgy straight edgy faggots (thank god im not anymore), he was already lifting and he learned me alot of tips and tricks and yea he can outlift me
>>
>>39078778
It's fine. Why wouldn't you lift with your mom? Anyone gives you shit and your mom will beat them unconcious??
>>
>>39079615
Idk. I was just a self-conscious, skinny, weak teenager. I've told her how cool it is that she's so into fitness and thanked her for offering to bring me to the gym and stuff
>>
>>39076682
I lift for Jesus. He died for our sins, so he's a total bro.
>>
File: fitnohomo5.png (211KB, 1322x842px) Image search: [Google]
fitnohomo5.png
211KB, 1322x842px
>>39078793
>no homo
it's okay anon you're on fit
>>
File: 1386604915639.jpg (59KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1386604915639.jpg
59KB, 645x773px
>>39076682
I have a gymbroette Anon. She's a yoga chicc but sometimes she lifts with me
>>
>>39078610

>160 lb

is he the king of manlets?
>>
File: 1371317342623.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1371317342623.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>39078651
>going to play cards against humanity
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.