[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We made it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1473549273235.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
1473549273235.gif
2MB, 390x220px
Tfw you drop a girl off after a date and smell pussy on your finger while chewing on your nails, and taste her lip gloss.
>finally lost 30lbs
>gain confidence
>get a gf
/fit made it stories, we met because she started up a conversation about why I was wearing Vans to lift in.
>>
File: 18eryzairn23sjpg.jpg (55KB, 250x308px) Image search: [Google]
18eryzairn23sjpg.jpg
55KB, 250x308px
>Tfw you drop a girl off after a date and smell pussy on your finger while chewing on your nails
>>
>>39075031
>Tfw your pillow still smells like her
>Tfw she's leaving for a month for work
>Tfw you you have a stay over date with her tomorrow right before she leaves
>Tfw you've taken a shower, put on cologne, cranked up the heat in the house and are currently wearing a hoodie to stew in to make it smell like you so she can have something to snuggle with in the cold

I thought making it would come with less feels. It feels good, but there are more than I assumed there would be.
>>
>>39075031
Chewing fingernails is a gross habit my dude. Try and kick it. They get really dirty really easy.

I got over it by clipping them way too short and chewing a lot of gum. One month later I felt no urge to chew them.
>>
>>39075125
I'll definitely try that, Ive done it my entire life
>>
>Get first real gf
>leave a t shirt at her house accidentally
>find out layer that she used it as a pillowcase cause she liked the smell

Should I be worried or flattered? Cause I'm kind of feeling both.
>>
>>39075031
>biting your nails
>made it
>>
That's a good feeling
I wanna have that feeling with this one girl I'm currently pursuing
>>
File: 1475958958783.jpg (3MB, 3416x2456px) Image search: [Google]
1475958958783.jpg
3MB, 3416x2456px
>>39075144

You ever just read a post like this and know that you'll never have that.
>>
>>39075144
Pretty common. Bitches like stinks and rough bangings and smells and feels.
>>
>>39075144
I'd be flattered, I used to do that with my ex kinda, sometimes she'd wear my jacket and I'd smell it later in the night when in bed or something cause it smelt like her
>>
>>39075201
On a related note, bitches like wearing your clothes after you bang and the cummies are dropping out of her
>>
>>39075220
They like it because they feel loved and safe. Feminist will tell you I'm wrong but girls need to feel safe and wanted
>>
>>39075201
>>39075203
So I should be flattered and not think this is spooky stalker shit. If it's that common I guess I'll put it out if mind.
>>
File: IMG_1153.jpg (53KB, 692x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1153.jpg
53KB, 692x820px
>>39075182
Every fuckin day my dude
>>
>>39075031
lol, i slid into this girls dms 4 days and and jesus christ we hit it off almost right away, i face timed her last night and she revealed she had 36 double d's a solid 9.5/10 and was just saying all this nutty shit

aint a hoe but is open about shit, we're smokin and seein a movie today, talks about coming over my house or i go over to hers whatever, jesus i cant wait to fuck this.

im trying to wife up tho wanna be in a serious relationship and from what she was sayin ln she was interested, even said it, not just sayin that from the shit she was tlakin about but flat out said it.

jesus christ lifes good mane until i get my heartbroken lol
>>
File: 13323556777.jpg (144KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
13323556777.jpg
144KB, 854x859px
>most ive ever weighed is 190lbs
>cant ever blame my shortcomings on weight because its not that, its just i have an ugly face
>cant just lose something hideous of mine and get a gf like fat people can
>>
File: IMG_0441.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.png
156KB, 362x259px
>engaged to college sweetheart for 4 years
>buying a house together
>she gets cold feet and bails on me
>find out she cheated on me with some Army dude
>break up
>she ends up getting like 2 divorces, has 4 kids with 3 different people
>I settle down with a girl I met while eating out at with my friends
>we are engaged and she's living in my condo, we just got back on vacation from Hawaii about a month ago
>friend tells me my ex is moving back to the city. He has been keeping a tab on her personal life and updates me about her divorces and bastard children.
>receive a random text "hey just wanted to say sorry for what I've done to you"
>keep in mind we broke up in 2014
>I forgot she even existed
>ask "who's this?"
>"it's Joanna"
>ignored
>receive another text "want to meet up and catch up over at the village?"
>>we used to go to the village inn diner everyday after school for coffee and breakfast

Ohhh how the tables have turned....broke my heart and I wasn't able to eat for months because of this bitch.

Feels good man
>>
>>39075220
>cummies
Grow up.
>>
Fuck , this thread is giving me feels.
I could've already made it if I ever genuinely tried.
No more.
This is gonna hurt, but I need to make it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.