[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"super drink"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: infographic_Top.png (196KB, 839x538px) Image search: [Google]
infographic_Top.png
196KB, 839x538px
Trying to lose weight ive started walking and jogging 8 miles a day 3 days a week, i'll drink at least 3 quarts of water each time but if im feeling particularly shitty after its over i'll drink one of these.

It usually makes me feel better but the question is do drinks like this actually help you or is it just a placebo?
>>
>>39073979
I am not 100% sure what that is. But from what i can see its some sort of fruit concentrate with coconut water + vitamins. I dont see any problems with drinking this post run/workout. Just count it in your daily intake and you are fine. Unless it has like 800 calories and is full of sugar that is not from fruit.
>>
>>39073979
My guess its the electorlytes I got myself a bag of them from myprotein and it really helped me run this summer
>>
>>39073979
Drinking fluid with electrolytes and a small amount of sugar can be better at rehydrating you than straight water if you are exercising for long periods in very hot weather, especially if you haven't eaten a proper meal for some time.

However under normal circumstances plain water is fine. As for the other stuff like added vitamins, minerals etc. I don't see much benefit to that. If you're eating a balance diet you shouldn't need it, and if you are deficient it's cheaper to just take a multivitamin pill.

So basically this kind of stuff isn't going to do you much harm provided it's not full of calories (check the label) but it probably isn't going to do much other than rehydrate you and give you something tasty to look forward to at the end of your run.
>>
File: drinkteabitches.jpg (280KB, 2532x1657px) Image search: [Google]
drinkteabitches.jpg
280KB, 2532x1657px
looking these up the second ingredient is cane sugar. i'd avoid at all costs.
>>
File: IMG_2614.jpg (710KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2614.jpg
710KB, 1224x1632px
>>39074947
These things are at every convenience and grocery store around here for $2 a bottle, it all looks good but it feels like a too good to be true type of thing.

Tasted decent too.
>>
>That second sip of the day
>>
>>39073979
remember cardio is a meme and not required to lose weight
cardio is good for one thing: improving cardiovascular performance
just eat less fattie and you don't have to torture yourself. the amount of effort it takes to up your daily energy usage even 20% is ridiculously high while cutting that amount of calories from your diet comes almost by accident once you start reading labels
>>
I love this stuff. 18 grams of sugar and 80 calories isnt bad. Its a good trade off for electrolytes and a bit of coconut concentrate
>>
>>39075757
>8 miles a day
>torture
fatty detected
>>
>>39076291
>8 miles a day
>not torture
Skelly detected. Go back to the cycling thread
>>
>>39075757
>improving cardiovascular performance
>improving cardiovascular health
fify
>>
>>39075757
Unless you're on a clen or DNP cycle, you need cardio, stop being a dumb faggot. Anyways OP, I think you should be fine for the most part, Body Armor is actually pretty clean in comparison to Gatorade or Powerade, so as long as you still drink water throughout the day, you should be fine.
>>
>>39073979
the only super drink you need
>pic related
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.