[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitness magazines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (74KB, 295x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 295x400px
How often do you read /fit/ness magazines?
>>
Not quite often
>>
>>39073353
thats where i learned to activate almonds
>>
Never. Just reading the cover page made me cringe
>>
>>39073353
>double your endurance
>super human sex secret
I have no words for this.
>>
I only grab them for the free cologne samples.
>>
>>39073353
I find them highly suspect since all the information you need could fit in one issue yet they crank out issue after issue for years
>>
>>39073353
All you need to know about fitness is this
Genetics/Gear
Jelqing/Penis = E.D
Clean Diet = Gains
Bulk/Cut = Meme
Diuretics = Not meme
Lord Jason Genova, Most accomplished body builder of all time
>>
>>39073353
Never because I am not susceptible to jewish marketing schemes. All you need to know about fitness and being healthy is availible online for free, I'd say 75% of the information you read in magazines and even online is retarded broscience shit. After a year or two of lifting and research it really becomes obvious how simple it all is.
>>
I remember when I had no lifting experience I would read this in the doctor's waiting room and thought all of the routines in it are actually working, also thought I'd appear very manly reading a magazine like this although I was DYEL.

Now I'm just in the waiting room observing, sometimes I see DYELs picking up this magazine and reading it and I know that they will get absolutely no valuable information out of it.
>>
>>39073353
>Body Breakthrough
>GYM-FREE ABS
>7 DAY POWER PLAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Recently read an article in one of these magazines titled "11 best exercises for getting ripped at home!" and it just recommended 11 different push up variations. At the very least the could have recommended some shit-tier pulling exercise they you don't need any equipment for like table rows and show progressions the exercise. The sad thing is there are a fuckwits who read that and go home and pump out 1 set of all these crazy different push up variations thinking they will become really fit and strong and get le killer abs. Why do they feel the need to spread this misinformation? People buy magazines based on the allure of the cover and all these "super secrets to get ripped fast!" so why can't they just limit the purchase-bait to the front and give actual reasonable advice inside?
>>
>>39073353
Never
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.