[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, how many of you are well known regulars at your gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: original.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
hey guys, how many of you are well known regulars at your gym?
>tfw all of the male and female employees are constantly saying hello
>people nice to me, ask me about my life
>have a cool nickname
>>
I go there regulary, see the same persons but thats it
>>
>>39072838
What's your nickname?
>>
>>39072860
this. now i'm curious

I'm also a regular but keep to myself generally. Have made acquaintances with a good amount of other regulars but a lot of the staff is really insufferable.
>>
>>39072860
>>39072889

S. Preet.

I'm an indian guy. I basically worked off from 400 - 220 pounds. S. Preet.
>>
I have been going to the same gym for 3 years and don't talk to anyone. A few times people tried to start a conversation with me, but I don't like to waste time not doing shit at the gym so I never really initiated back a conversation with them

t. Joe Autismo
>>
>>39072932

Wait...

ARE YOU FUCKING STINKY PREET?

FROM THE BOSTON GYM DOWNTOWN?
>>
>>39072997

No. I don't know who that is.
>>
>>39073062
Classic stinky
When are you hitting the gym later?
>>
I've been going to mine for 6 years. All of the staff there have been replaced many times over. The guy currently at the front desk has been greeting me using my first name for several months, but I haven't figured out his name yet.

Generally everyone keeps to themselves. My neighbor started going to the gym a few months ago. He was a bit over weight, but has since slimmed down and become decent at the treadmill. I compliment him on his progress everytime we run into eachother. As I see his times on the treadmill improve, I secretly try to improve on myself so that he doesn't catch up to my fitness level.
>>
>>39072838
I talk to everyone at my gym. I'm one of the bigger guys and a lot of younger guys asks me for advise. I enjoy talking to people and feel no need to rush my workouts, so I know most regulars pretty well. The staff loves to talk to me, because i'm one of the few people that actually shares their passion. I love lifting and I love to be positive. Lifting and positivity go hand in hand resulting in an exponential increase in smiles and gains.
>>
>>39073062

oh yeah what does the s stand for?
>>
>>39073160

it stands for Sprite. I drink Sprite. Also the name Preet was a typo. I meant to type Pat. Stop fucking bringing this up.
>>
>>39073269

see thats really interesting "Sprite Pat" because I know of a guy in south boston who is known as stinky preet, because on his third week in the gym he used the treadmill so long he lost feeling in his legs and shit himself without realizing it, and at the speed he was going the treadmill was flicking shit onto the floor in a disgusting smear, AND he only realized that this was the case when he slipped on his own shit, and fell off said treadmill.

Now he's a swole guy now, but a few years ago he was the laughingstock. Real testament to personal strength that he kept going back despite shitting himself in a crowded gym at peak hours. So you're sure that wasnt you, "Sprite Pat?"
>>
>>39073298

FUCK OFF, THIS ISNT ME, HOLY FUCK HOW DO YOU DELETE THREADS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD
>>
>>39073298
topkek
>>39073311
Don't worry dude, you're a swole guy now. Let us laugh with the past.
>>
>>39073298
KEK
>>
>>39073062
>classic stinky
Top kek.
>>
>>39072838

"new guy"
I'm one of the few late nighters.

They use the nickname pretty religiously even though they know my name , so I'm fairly sure it will stick.
>>
File: 1471912450885.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1471912450885.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>39073269
>>39073298
>>39073311
huge if true
>>
>>39072860
"Güero" which means blondie, although I am a brunet.
>>
>>39073311
Kek, thanks for the laugh Stinky Preet
>>
>>39073111
>>39073137
These were nice posts :)
>>
>Small awesome gym
>Everyone introduces themselves
>They all talk to each other
>I'm super autistic so I never do
>Still say hello to me and even call me by name
>Can't remember anyones name

s-sorry
>>
>>39072997
Boston represent
>>
i think most people at my gym, who aren't new, know me because i'm one of the two guys who deadlift over 3plate. no social interaction though except for a nod to people i've spotted before and the obligatory hello and goodbye to the staff.
>>
>>39075061
Same here. Everyone in my gym are nice to me, and Im so autistic.
>>
been there for six months (switched gyms because >paying 40 a month for lifting) and most of the guys there are really intense about their progress and form so don't talk much with them.

And I'm a social disgrace that too
>>
>>39073062
No use hiding it now Stinky, you've been found out.
>>
Ahahahahaha oh shit what a thread.
>>
>tfw lifting late at night because not that many people so I don't wait for machines and shit
>all the same people are there everyday
>they all talk to each other
>I don't talk to anyone even though I see those guys 5x a week

I'm switching to morning training in a week. I can't handle that feeling anymore
>>
>>39072860
Jamal
>>
I wear headphones, so I don't talk with anyone unless I ask someone if they still use certain benches or weights.
But I nod to some other regulars and the trainers are always very welcoming.
>>
>>39075940
>i'm one of the two guys who deadlift over 3plate
You need to find yourself a new gym, buddy.
>>
File: 10823nhbh.png (141KB, 300x333px) Image search: [Google]
10823nhbh.png
141KB, 300x333px
>>39072860
Flex-e-gains.
>>
File: 1475604394242-fit.png (29KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1475604394242-fit.png
29KB, 310x326px
Stiiiiinkyyyyyy! Sup bro! See you at the gym! You're a freaking legend!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.