[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that first puff of the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: cigarette_0.jpg (38KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
cigarette_0.jpg
38KB, 900x600px
>that first puff of the day
>>
File: 1469399243328.png (37KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
1469399243328.png
37KB, 330x357px
>>39069797

>that first cig of the day whilst on the toilet
>>
>>39069797
>4 days deep into quitting
>shit sucks ToBHonest.
>>
>>39070007

stay strong, the first 3 days should have been the hardest.
The nicotine should be washed out of your system by now, the urges you still feel are habitually and/or your brain is trying to trick you; don't give in!

Also expect to start coughing and feeling even more short of breath than when you were smoking, this is where the lung starts repairing itself and that should be gone after around a week after it starts.

t. smoker for 8 years who quit cold turkey last november, no ciggy since
>>
I've quit smoking now but that morning cig did hit the spot
>>
>>39070101
how do I get my Dad to quit
>>
>>39070130

hope you're still there

I'm afraid you can't GET a smoker to quit. He has to inherently want it himself...
>>
File: fitshiggyrip.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
fitshiggyrip.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>rarely smoke
>puff a few cigs before heading to parties
>voice sounds 10x deeper and masculine
>>
i smoke my joints with tobacco like we do in europe, got a vape that will arrive soon though. wonder if it is gonna be hard to kick the habit
>>
>>39070381
Yep. I started smoking a few cigs a week and by chance, recently had a chick tell me that my voice literally gets her wet.
>>
File: HTB1.JU4IpXXXXX6XXXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1.JU4IpXXXXX6XXXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
Gpt this and 2 g of cbd. Bouta stunt.

Currently half pack a day
>>
>>39070530
that still doesn't mean you've eliminated inhaling smoke from your life.

you're still latching on to your habits you weak-willed faggot
>>
>>39070571
Who said i was tryna quit bitch?
>>
>>39070503
Fuckin pleb
>>
>>39070007
I was up to five packs a day, you can do it!
>>
I went from 60 cigarettes a day to mouth fedora and now i want to die.
>>
Is it possible to only smoke once in a while. I don't give that much of a shit about my health but is it possible to smoke sometimes like a few times on the weekend? Would like to smoke for asthetic purposes.
>>
>>39071288
Of course. Plenty of people only do it socially. And if you're a semi-loser like me, you'll only do it once or twice a month.sage
>>
>>39070007
dont worry after 3 weeks of not smoking youll have forgotten whats it like to actually smoke
the things you used to do while smoking will be back to normal
and when you do those things youll think to yourself i smoked while doing this?
but the first 2 of the 3 weeks are going to suck
i was coughing up black stuff and my body was really susceptible to temperature changes
the 3rd week youll just want to taste that virginia tobacco
but stay strong
after that smoking will be a thing of the past
>>
>>39071299
Thanks dude! I keep having these visions of me being awesome a having a smoke.
>>
>ITT how to kill your gains
>>
>>39071324
No one's going to look at you and say 'omg he's so cool he smokes'. It's more of a 'hey the party's getting too busy, let's take a break for smokes' and then you and a couple close friends go out for some fresh air and chill.
>>
>>39071327
I gain so I can lose.

>Unhealty + smoke = mega unhealty
>Healty + smoke = unhealty
>Healtier + smoke = A bit unhealty

See where I'm coming from?
>>
>>39069797
>only smoke on parties
>literally smokes 2 packs in 3 hours

Anybody else do this?
>>
>>39071370
Oh yeah I'm not saying other people will think I'm awesome I'm not 12.

I'm saying I'll have moments when I feel really good myself.
>>
File: IMG_4777.jpg (16KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4777.jpg
16KB, 240x200px
I smoked a cigarette for the first time in years the other. It was fucking terrible idk how you people smoke these let alone an entire pack a day
>>
>>39071249
are you kill now?
>>
>>39070101
tell him you're not gonna let him fuck you in the ass anymore unless he quits
>>
>>39070503
>needing cigarettes to have females wet themselves over your voice
>>
How the fuck do I quit for good?
Several times I've been able to quit for weeks or months but one day a random, powerful urge says it'd be nice to have one. Do you ever stop craving?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.