[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf this /fit/? Is there any naturally attainable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

How do I get a gf this /fit/?

Is there any naturally attainable level of fitness that will do it or do you basically have to be super rich at this point?
>>
>>39069159
Between the branding mark on her ass and the massive udders id wager she is a cow in human disguise
>>
it's not that hard you idiot. just set some standards or things you'd like in a gf, and be realistic. you're not going to get your 10/10 cardio bunny or model girlfriend with giant tits. you may have to settle for a chubby gf who wants to get fit and lose weight with you. once you know what's important to you find a girl who has that ask her out and stick with her. the number of premarital sex partners both you and she has increased the likeliness that you'll hate the relationship and will divorce so take it seriously and don't mess around. if she says no find someone else. also make sure you do your part by looking presentable
>>
>>39069273
>just set some standards or things you'd like in a gf,
And then when you cant find a gf or any type of single girl whatsoever?
Whats the next step after that mate?
>>
>>39069305
have you tried tinder? okcupid? there are PLENTY of desperate single women there's no excuse
>>
>>39069178
fpbp /thread
>>
>>39069159

Come down to Miami.

All the girls look like this. (Not joking)
>>
>>39069305
You die
>>
>>39069318
Dating sites? now youre just trolling mate
Im not a picky man but atleast 6/10 (this for me means not obese, semi cute and not obscenly tall), no kids, able to hold a conversation without drooling and have a modicum of serious intent in dating
Chicks on these sites fail atleast one of these requirements
>>
>>39069378
wrong. unless you're underage or just barely 18 you should have no problem.
>>
>>39069378
>not obese, semi cute and not obscenly tall), no kids, able to hold a conversation without drooling and have a modicum of serious intent in dating

Those are fairly easy standards to meet
>>
>>39069178
kek

>waiting for high test threads to get raided by cowposting
>>
>>39069396
Right, because its not like i have been trying that shit for almost two fucking years now

>>39069415
Alone? yes
I can walk down the street and see atleast 10 girls id want to date/fuck

Problem is as follows
If she is semi attractive she is taken or not serious about dating
If she is serious about dating she had a kid
If she is serious about dating, doesnt have a kid and has a semi decent personality, she is hideous

Im sure there are good girls out there but im sure as fuck they are NOT on dating sites since dating sites are a last ditch effort for women who dont get any action IRL or women who just want the attention but dont actually want to date/hook up
>>
almost fake everything. she was cute back when she was a wrestler

would fug tho
>>
>>39069475
define hideous. plain faced girls with big noses or acne scars are not hideous they're a bit below average and if you want a gf that bad you need to accept it and love her for who she is
>>
>>39069475

I got engaged to a girl from OkStupid that met all the reqs.

However, she was 18 when I met her, and trying to meet people at college. In comes the senior to sweep her off her feet.
>>
>>39069159
why dont you just go out with a dude at that point
>>
>>39069548
My point is what is the point in getting a gf (or chasing a gf technically) if youre not attracted to her?
The sex wont be enjoyable at all if youre not attracted to her and inb4 "how do you know" ive been with girls who were lovely as people who i wanted to give a chance simply because they wanted it to work but without attraction it just wont fucking work
>>
>>39069556
Some might say you got lucky, id say that

My point is simple gents, there are more men than women on dating sites and if a woman is on a dating site there is always a catch
Nothing good is avaliable for long
>>
>>39069582
that is your own problem. do what i did and get a chubby gf ~20 pounds with a really cute face and then have her get fit with you if it bothers you that much. but don't start making her diet and workout immediately, that will hurt her feelings and she will leave you
>>
>>39069340
>Come down to Miami.

Did you just assume I live north of Miami?
>>
>>39069159
be covered in tattoos and know all the guys at the local clubs/bars
slap her around couple of times but bring up your shitty past
girls like that love getting abused and loved over and over
>>
>>39069650

Fuck off Aussie/Spic
>>
>>39069159
be her specific type you fucking wothless moron, every one is different
why do ppl even make this kind of threads
>>
>>39069159
Fucking groace
>>
>>39069159
Forget it. /fit/ women are lesbians. Unless you're a dyke.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.