[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dysmorphia/fitshaming feels general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (34KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 579x570px
>Don't know how to reply when complimented,so usually don't,so people then think im an asshole
>get mired and eyefucked constantly
>stay silent and don't talk to girls when around,or just treat them as fellow guy to maybe make actual (not fwb) girl friends,as I have no friends at all and would probably enjoy hanging out with a girl squad more than guys on occasion
>deny their advances and keep it tame,try to talk about stuff I like
>they think I'm some sort of Chad or player when I'm just awkward
>they think I see something wrong with them or too good for them when i deny or don't acknowledge them or their advances

As a former big boy whenever i hear snickering or laughter and see girls smiling at me i revert to my elementary school self and panic and shut down,they make me feel small.

>family and friends think i'm some sort of superstud who gets all the girls
>little do thy know I can barely muster the courage to go to the gym every day,let alone be a player or whatever
>made fun of constantly,they all think I just shrug and laugh it all off but it still hurts inside very much

Who else a misunderstood sensitive soul here?

I just want friends
>>
File: image.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 1070x601px
Please respond,/fit/
>>
Try suck starting a 12g to end it all early. Get those lead gains to the face.
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (18KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
18KB, 245x206px
I have some good feels for your guys:

>Live in the southwest, weather is so fucking nice
>got straight A's this quarter in my grad program
>looking pretty juicy and thick from heavy liftin
>One of my stocks rebounded, is up 40%, other one has significant upward potential
>Finally about to finish my AR 15 project I started like two years ago
>>
>>39068964
Loan your AR to op so he can suck start that as well.
>>
>>39068831
if you live in PA i'll be your friend

also good feel

>doing a 5k with your dad before he dies as a birthday present
I plan on upping it to a triathlon next year
>>
>>39068978
>>39068939
Only reason I haven't killed myself is that I know it would crush my family,and I have a morbid (probably masochistic) curiosity that keeps me going to see how much shit I can put up with.
And i don't want the gun grabbers to have another statistic.

Well that and personal goals I need to see through to.
>>
>>39069033
well hey you got dubs, so lets not resort to that. Honestly I get the awkward thing I'm breaking out of that now, slowly. I'm assuming you're in uni if so are you in any clubs? roommates?
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (111KB, 770x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
111KB, 770x437px
>>39068831
Have you tried not giving a fuck?

Sure you can think about things and not feel good about it, but my overall wellbeing improved when I decided not to give a fuck about many things.

First and foremost you often cannot control how people react to you, even if you believe you're behaving in a way that doesn't merit a negative reaction.You can't think other people's thoughts for them. That's basically outside your control. But you can control how you decide to react and feel about it, and you shouldn't beat yourself up over it as long as you know you're being the best version of yourself you can be.

You should read into Taoism.
>>
>>39069015
Not OP but NEPA here. Where you at
>>
>>39069125
West chester PA I got a buddy whose from there
>>
>>39068831
>Be small autist through high school.
>Get fit, now I'm just a swole autist that talks to girls more often.
Op just train your social skills like you train at the gym you'll make it buddy
>>
>>39069095
No uni or clubs

I'm self employed in construction,it's the family business.

Joining the military soon,though I am considering a medical course from a community college and a side job as a lifeguard to give me a leg up for the particular job I am looking for.

I would like to have a girlfriend (read:not wife) before I leave to boot.

Boot is close to home so at least i can stay in contact.

Northeast Illinois btw
>>
>>39069141
I got a friend going to uni there.

>None of my friends lift as frequently as I do, don't wanna go to public gym alone
>On border so no gyms in PA, NY, or NJ other than one Planet Fitness
>>
>>39069212
is his name max?

>>39069182
fuck I don't know that feel do what >>39069166
says, make social gainz
>>
>>39069244
Nope
What town is he from?
>>
>>39069279
idk but thats the only NEPA person I know.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.