[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do cold showers actually increase test or is this just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1476325705102.jpg (30KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476325705102.jpg
30KB, 480x320px
Do cold showers actually increase test or is this just a meme?
>>
>>39068452
Most women seem to shower in waters hotter than hell itself and none of them are every lonely so i dont know if thats true
>>
>>39068452

I use hot showers for my stiff muscles. Cold showers make me feel even stiffer.
>>
>>39068452
I drink to substitute emotional warmth
>>
>>39068452
Loneliness causes hot showers, not the other way around.
I cold shower, Idk if it helps test but I generally feel better and more confident.
>>
>>39068471
Fuck you, shithead. Sure getting attention as a girl is easy, but it often feels like they just give you attention for sex or status.
I rarely feel an actual emotional warmth from people.
You start to realize the amount of people who actually care about you are minscule vs the amount of people who just want to stick peen in you.
>>
>>39068606
>but it often feels like they just give you attention for sex or status.
Well duh

>I rarely feel an actual emotional warmth from people.
Sounds like a you problem

There are thousands of guys willing to throw metric tons of attention at any random female, you seriously believe none of them have any serious intent and want emotional warmth?

Id wager guys have a higher inclination for wanting to cuddle, be close and give/take love whereas women want the attention and then the man can go away again
>>
>>39068606
>>39068676
The reality is somewhere in the middle kids.
>>
>>39068452
This pic hit really hard for whatever reason.
>>
File: IWk86Vu[1].jpg (39KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
IWk86Vu[1].jpg
39KB, 527x612px
No...
>>
>>39068452

its just a meme but tons of cultures around the worl have rituals that involve contact with cold water and its pretty invigorating so for yeears now I try to end each shower with a long as I can stand blast of water as cold as I can stand. I live in the northeast USA with long winters though so in like febuary the water literlally comes out of the tap at like 40F and its impossible to stand that.

to put it simply I dont think there is any proven benifit to cold showers but its probably just one of those things thats maybe kinda good for you and a good thing to someitmes include in a health and wellness focused lifestyle because it probably cant hurt and stuff because feng shui and refilling your magicka bar
>>
>>39068606

Then go shag an obese, fedora-wearing redditard, roastie. He'll give you plenty of emotional warmth.
>>
>>39068606

its probably really difficult to be able to serperate people wanting to be close to you with people who just want to bang you for a bit

most times I try being sweet on a girl because I just like her and want to be around her abd share things and time with her she takes it as me trying to get laid eventually

theres no real way to hit on a girl while maing it clear you want an emotional connection over a sexual one without coming off as some creepy clingy beta (which I've experience myself sucks to admit)
>>
>>39068676
I might just be overreacting and bitter. I live in a bad city for emotional warmth. After I get this young degree I'm looking for a friendlier place to live.
>>39068796
Won't deny appearance matters too. Not aiming for less than a 6/10. Yet.
>>39068844
Bothersome that genuine emotional expression is hard to gauge. Fuck man, might just become a wizard or something and keep things simpler
>>
>>39069295
>I might just be overreacting and bitter
I would say that you are, but dont worry. Its not a disqualifier in women unless youre ugly
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.