[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oats with warm water or milk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (13KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 275x184px
oats with warm water or milk?
>>
>>39066911
Water in the microwave if your not a fag. Only takes 1min30
>>
>>39066911
I would use milk just for the extra calories and protein.
>>
File: 654332d.jpg (45KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
654332d.jpg
45KB, 615x456px
>>39066911
>oats
>>
>>39066911
dry oats pour milk ontop and eat, that's what real men do
>>
>>39066911
I only eat muesli with yogurt and fruit
>>
Dry oats in my protein shake blended up.

Oats with milk while I drink my shake.

Oats with milk in between meals.

Dry oats in my protein shake blended up again.

Bulking ~3-3.5k a day. I started skelemode.
>>
>>39067314
can you post a picture of your body? i'm skely and just started to eat in a very similar way
>>
With only the finest Grade A Nigger Buck semen
>>
>>39067279

Real men don't need to efficiently digest all nutrients..

>40% nutrients get don't absorbed
> eat 40% more raw porridge

This is also your maths logic right
>>
Skimmed/Semi-skimmed milk to increase protein without adding fat/that much fat.
>>
>>39066911
>2 DL oats
>add water till the oats are covered
>microwave for 2-3 minutes
>add cold milk
>add fruits/honey/applesauce/whatever
>>
>>39066911

Blended with egg and cottage cheese, fried like a pancake.
>>
Water on a cut
>>
>>39066925
>not eating delicious steelcut oats
>>
>>39066911
I'm going to sit right down and tell this exactly how i eat my motherfucking steel cut oatz.

I make a gigantic fucking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful.

Every morning i take a goodly portion of that fucking pond of glory and i pour vanilla fucking soymilk in the fucking bowl with the fucking oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fucking while they heat up.

I've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfucker and it is not yet time to eat.

I reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fucking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fucking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fucking bowl, and i grab my fucking naked banana and i layer it into that fucking bowl. At this point i collapse onto the floor and fuck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fucking stand my gorgeous fucking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fucking bowl, the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.
>>
oats with water and leave over night in fridge. cold oats are GOAT
>>
>>39067279
I did this for a year because I didnt know any better.
>>
>>39067532
>>39067532

I started at 135 in June and I'm now at 165 in the morning ~170 before going to bed. I'm 5'11 so I was skinny asf but not as bad as some people I see on here which amazes me.
>>
>>39068406
Gee, that was a weird boner
>>
>>39068497
same here, still eat them just with milk because it's the most delicious way
>>
I make a choco protein shake and puts it in my oats
>>
>>39068406
>unironically having autism
>>>/reddit/
>>
I eat my oats in flapjacks
come at me
>>
I blend them with milk greek yogurt natty pb and whey

not bad, not good either though.
>>
>>39068497
>I did this for a year because I didnt know any better.
I'm currently doing this. What's the better way?
>>
>>39069113
>hot water poured over oats
>wait for it to absorb
>at this point the oats should be THICC
>pour some milk until desired consistency is reached
>add a little fruit or honey or something to make them less of a chore to eat
>assload of cinnamon for dat dere taste and health gains
>>
>>39068406
exactly what i needed
>>
>>39066911
Do you mean how to cook it, or are you actually trying to decide on a flavor? Jesus, no wonder all of you hate your bodies and your lives so much.
T. Fried egg and salmon with kale oatmeal masterrace
>>
>>39066911
How did I even get in this thread. Milk don't be a pussy. Also get.
>>
>>39068406
>and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.
kek
>>
>>39069151
>>hot water
>drinking hot water from a tap
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.