[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MyProtein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: 10530943-2084357599234105.jpg (35KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
10530943-2084357599234105.jpg
35KB, 960x960px
Is it any good? How are teh flavors? Should i get regualr whey or the isolate version?
>>
Its relatively cheap and AFAIK they're not scammers like bodyenfit (their protein powders contained way more sugar and less protein then they advertised).
I got banana milkshake flavour and the taste is fine, pretty strong taste actually.
>>
Buyed lemon cheesecake yesterday, still waiting to try it
>>
I can personally say that banana is a 5/10 at best.

From reviews and some reading people seem to give strawberry cream and mocha the best rating.

Get regular if you want the better value or the isolate if you want more protein per scoop.

I'm considering ordering some BCAA's and beta-alanine because it just seems so inexpensive.
>>
>>39066059

strawberry cream is the best
>>
don't get fruity cereal
>>
Chocolate smooth is good staple. Really digging salted caramel. The mug cakes aren't too shabby
>>
>>39066059
Got my vanilla through the post today, pretty great
>>
>>39066059
>2016
>Wasting money on 'flavored' whey
>Not buying god-tier, master-race unflavored whey
>Not being able to put it in whatever you want because of some shitty artificial flavor and sweetener
>Being this much of a retard
Never going to make it
>>
>>39066059
In general MyProtein seems pretty good especially because of the price. from the flavors I would say

>Choclate Smooth
Tastes really good cant complain

>Cookies and Cream
Might not be for everyone but I like it quite a lot

>Banana
Tastes bad, kinda like a cheap chewing gum flavor almost.
>>
perfect quality, way cheaper than other brands like Biotech

IMO its the perfect shit
>>
>>39066352
unflavoured tastes like shit. trust me, i bought 5kg
>>
>>39066059
Is the breakfast shake better than milk + cereal price wise? It's probably better nutritionally though
>>
the whey doesnt taste good and clump like shit.

Their casein is god tier and costs almost half as much as ON!
>>
Chocolate Smooth is top tier, even with water. Vanilla is good with milk but not water.
Get Isolate if you have problems with lactose or are on an aggressive cut as there's no carbs or fat in it.
>>
>>39066124
>Buyed
>>
Chocolate smooth is delicious with milk but bad with water. Which flavor is tolerable with water?
>>
>>39066059
just got my 2.5kg chocolate mint stevia whey, its the best tasting whey I have ever tasted.
12€ per 1kg, you also cant beat the price.
>>
>>39066059

It's good, the only problem is that they advertize like assholes here, through shill threads like this one. I boycott them and I ecourage everyone I know to do the same because this terrible behaviour ruins everything.
>>
Strawberry Swiss Roll is 10/10
>>
watch two guys two shakers on youtube or whatever is called. they go over every taste
>>
>>39068012
prove it
>>
>>39067691
>chocolate mint stevia
puked
>>
>>39068112

you know full well that isn't possible, it's just obvious to me

they're all over the catalogue, with logo and brand always visible, good quality images etc.

hardly more subtle than monster shilling their overpriced caffeine
>>
>>39068171
>>39068012

>hey we are one of the biggest supplement sellers in the world, how can we further increase our sales
>There is an anime imageboard where we could advertise our product
>Fucking perfect
>>
>>39068171
dunno man, I am still going to order from them. Their whey has 3-4 ingredients only. Others have like 10+
>>
>>39068186
>implying they don't do it elsewhere too
>implying 4chan isn't the perfect vessel for inconspicuous advertisement like this
>implying getting (say) 100 more people from /fit/ to buy their products isn't worth their time, and isn't compounded as people keep buying from them and recommending the brand to other people

also, why would you bother arguing with me? If you're not trying to sell anything that is
>>
>>39068229
>also, why would you bother arguing with me? If you're not trying to sell anything that is
Because it is in my work description :^)
To get your delicious (you)
>>
Very affordable and the taste is great (chocolate caramel).
My issues is the artificial flavoring. If you're worried about them, you may just want to all natural.

100 calorie, 20g of protein per scoop. Good stuff.
>>
File: no_fucks_given.jpg (64KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
no_fucks_given.jpg
64KB, 675x675px
>>39068308
>To get your delicious (you)

I've had a few myself so we both get a little something out of this I suppose
>>
>>39066059
stevia vanilla was a mistake dont buy it, you get sick quick

I have unflavoured and it tastes like some kind of eh cheese, dont like it much but sometimes I can hide the taste
>>
>>39068171
I created a thread similar to this one. I just googled a picture and uploaded that. I suppose my thread was exactly like the ones you refer to. I'm not saying they don't shill, but I don't think your argument is valid.
>>
you need to be careful with any of their flavor a that contain tumeric, tumeric is known to cause extreme nause, saliva production, and stomach pain. Their pineapple flavor tasted fine, but about 5 mins after ingesting, I wanted to kill my self. Worst headache and stomach nausea I've ever experienced.

there is NO reason to add tumeric to this shit
>>
>>39066059
>how teh the flavors?
i have cookies cream flavor and it smells awesome it has nice flavor but in water isnt very sweet.
>is it good?
probably but in 25 g dose only 18 g protein
>should i get regular or isolat?
depending on what you want and how much money you have. isolat is the best because it contains 90% + protein and the standart has more sugar and etc. also the isolate is pricey but its the better one.
*protip:hydrolyzed protein is the best least sugar and etc almost pure protein
>>
>>39066059
get vanilla
mix cinnamon
instant x2 flavor rating
>>
>>39066059
Stop shilling this shit

MODS
>>
Tried tiramisu and it's delicious. Kind of a coffee/toffee/caramel flavor. Quite sweet though, if that's not your thing.
>>
>>39068012
literally who cares as long as you get the best bang for your buck. PS every time you buy from myprotein, you are cucking britbongs out of their tax moneys since the reason whey is so cheap to produce in the UK is because of their milk subsidy. They're literally subsidizing our gains.
>>
>>39068171
in the event they are shilling idgf

http://www.fitnessdealnews.com/seller/2-x-5-5lb-whey-protein-62-99-mix-match-24-flavors-w-myprotein-coupon/
>>
>>39068171
>they're all over the catalogue, with logo and brand always visible, good quality images etc.
because they're the images on their fucking website, you know the place where you go when you try to see if you're going to buy their shit?
>>
>>39066059
I got stevia strawberry, it's the best tasting protein I've ever had. Absolutely no bad aftertaste like Optimum. I even have to water it down some days because it's too good, I'm not even joking.
>>
>>39066352
Bought 8kg of unflavored and it is repulsive. Not worth it IMO
>>
>>39067691
I also really enjoyed the chocolate mint. The chocolate smooth not so much.
>>
>>39066140
Thus.
>>
>>39066352
>bought unflavoured whey
>tried to drink it
>puked
>tried this at least 30 times before giving up
>now have a pavlov's response and seeing the unflavoured whey packet makes me start heaving and sometimes actually puke
>>
Cinnamon roll is tasty. I eat it on oats, in milk, in water, etc. It's one of the best I'm my opinion.
>>
pound is falling lads time to get a new order in place
>>
>>39066352
Pretty much my thoughts. Unflavored isn't bad at all. Mixes well with anything. Yogurt. Oatmeal. Rice.
>>
is there any big difference between the normal vs isolate?
>>
>>39066059
I don't know about your protein but you can have my protein anytime
>>
>>39071955
isolate has higher protein %.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.