[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan trap at the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_1036.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Old thread: >>39058462

So we did it! Not really signed up for a gym membership yet but we're using our 7 day trial period thing. Woman giving us a walk through took us right into the locker room to show us around so either I was passing or they're cool with trans. Either way it made me feel better.

Still lost in routine, which is why I'm posting this. I need to learn proper form and don't really know how to get there. Once the 7 days is up we
'Re supposed to get one free session with a personal trainer, and I think I'll make them show us how to use the squat rack? Since squats will be most important.

Anyway we ended up doing 20 minutes in stair machine, like 2 sets rows, 2 sets goblet squats, 1 set dumbbell deadlifts and some things with the medicine ball and such that friend said was for abs. Then an hour of a mix of Thai chi, yoga, and Pilates which I loved.

So really, I need a better and serious routine. Yesterday we were getting a feel for things but now I want to get kinda serious. Today we're ending with a one hour spinning class which should be some nice cardio. Help me learn a decent routine. Form, wtf to do and he actual routine. Thanks <3
>>
Sorry I wrote this on phone and there are so many typos. But yeah please help me with this stuff. Wanting best mtf workout for hot body so all the men lust after me
>>
>>39065511

>mtf

Only /fit/ wants that, as a joke. The rest of society still finds you a disgusting subhuman.

At least you're removing yourself from the genepool.

>vegan mtf

Mental disorders are almost always accompanied by others. Proof right here.
>>
you should consider rope around neck x f, that's a pretty good exercise for trannies
>>
>>39065546

I suggest dnp overdose. Rope to neck isn't painful enough for these things.
>>
>>39065579
fuck off namefag you're just as cancerous

both filtered
>>
File: IMG_0896.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>39065531
>>39065546
>>39065579
>>39065603
And this has what to do with fitness? Guess idiots like yourselves wouldn't have any decent advice anyway. Thanks for bumping my thread maybe?
>>
>>39065635
Kill yourself you failure. Only a matter of years until you end up doing it. And by the way, I'm saging your thread :^)
>>
>>39065635
>what is sage

kill yourself you mentally ill freak, you'll never be a real woman /fit/ isn't your blog you attention whoring human garbage

>I-I don't do this for attention or as a fetish guys! But if someone asks for a picture of my ass I'll post one right away
every single time. Kill you are self
>>
What the fuck is going on, /fit/?
>>
>>39065655
Shitposting. CTR shills are leaking in to shitpost /pol/ and are overflowing here
>>
File: 1466987384863.jpg (16KB, 300x300px)
1466987384863.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Please go back to the tranny containment board
Polite sage
>>
Eat a bullet, they're good for gains.
>>
>>39065664
what's CTR and what does this thread have anything to do with pol

you sound obsessed
>>
>>39065635

Next time, pretend you're a girl instead of baiting with your disorders.

Mtf are the exact opposite of fitness. It's even worse than being a degenerate druggie.

>>>/mlp
>>
>>39065699

Tfw been gone so long you forgot how to crosslink.
>>
>>39065695
OP is a fucking freak and /pol/ is always right
No doubt about it.
>>
>>39065695
Correct The Record. A confirmed paid shill website ala the Clinton foundation to raid places like /pol/ in attempts to push "corrected" facts and ideals. They've got some 1000 employees that work there (or used to, word is they're getting shut down) whose job is to shitpost and push pro-Hillary content or attempt to cover anti-Hillary/pro-Trump content
>>
>>39065713
stay in your containment board you newfag dyel fuck
>>
File: IMG_0909.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>I-I don't do this for attention or as a fetish guys! But if someone asks for a picture of my ass I'll post one right away
What, did someone ask for pics of my ass? I'll need to take some new ones soonish.

You're all assholes but I'm still here, waiting for decent fitness advice from people that don't suck dick.
>>
>>39065729
Fuck off kike. Lifting and being informed is the ultimate redpill
>>
>>39065729
you did not just call me a containment board newfag dyel fuck, white nigga
>>
>>39065731
Here's some advice: go to bed and never wake up.

Sage this dhitty mental health thread
>>
>>39065731

Sage.

And reported.

We're not assholes, we're just telling you the truth.

>mtf

Kill yourself.

It's common sense.
>>
>>39065731
how about you read the sticky you degenerate fetishist, just like everyone else. Or are you too special for that? I know it wouldn't give you attention so it's a difficult task

kill yourself
>>
File: 1476221903390.png (120KB, 1129x421px) Image search: [Google]
1476221903390.png
120KB, 1129x421px
>>39065399
There were some rotuines trappy chan posted for women. I dont know how your body would react tho, since you are biologically a man, but you are also on hrt. You should ask a doctor.

Still, posting what I got on phone.
>>
>>39065794
Ok that wasnt trappys. Still, you get the idea - basically SS with more focus on glutes for dat ass.

I dont have trappys on my phone. Sorry senpai.
>>
>>39065794

Bullet to head x f
Dnp x f
Glass shoveldowns x f.
>>
File: 1476266321031.jpg (31KB, 367x390px)
1476266321031.jpg
31KB, 367x390px
NFRNFO
>>
>>39065794
>>39065807
Thank you! I'm going to google flute bridges and donkeykicks (?) and get to work this morning. You are awesome :)

Who's trappy?
>>
>>39065811
Hello! You must be new to 4chan. This is an anonymous board, trips only having a place in threads like /plg/ or /owg/. Its ok tho, newfriends tends to forget that.
>>
File: IMG_1140.png (131KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.png
131KB, 1242x2208px
>>39065834
Glute bridges*

Fucking phone :(

>>39065836
Idgaf
>>
>>39065399
So you're a mtf and they let you into the women's bathroom

How fucking broken we have become.
>>
>>39066057
Yeah and the world didn't even end. Go figure.

Next time I'm wearing panties so I don't have to get changed in the closed off locker area.
>>
>>39066109
I think I'm just going to walk into the woman's locker room next time I'm at the Y. Seems like I can just say I'm gender fluid and everything will be alright.

Will be a good chance to see some bobs.

What a broken society.
>>
>>39065399
>Vegan trap at the gym
THIS JUST IN: Veganism causes HOMOSEX. Film at 11.
>>
>>39065731
>>39065834
>>39065910
>>39066109
You're a disgusting fag and you deserve to die. You'll never be a woman, and unless you somehow change every Y chromosome in your body to an X chromosome you'll always be a man. You're a man with a hole where your dick should be, and you will NEVER look like a woman. Neck yourself.
>>
>>39066128
Don't be a fucking pervert. I'm not in there to stare at women, and I definitely don't belong in the men's locker room.
>>
>>39066163
I bet I could make you gay for a night ;)
>>
>>39066190
>man hands
>man face
>man body
>man ass

Sure you can. Maybe if i NoFap for 2000 years.
>>
>>39066167
LOL at calling me a pervert. It's literally what you and countless others are doing.

Also how dare you question my sexuality and gender identification. I'm a gender fluid and absolutely deserve the same treatment as a woman if I'm identifying as a woman.
>>
>>39066202
>>39066209
Can we stop with the trolling now?

I'm hoping someone will post those trappy routines that person was talking about.
>>
>>39066244
Im pretty sure you're baiting. Nobody is disgusting enough to be a vegan AND a disgusting homosex fag.
>>
>>39066244
>trolling
Nigga this is 4chan if you get hung up over people calling you a fag (because you are OP, OP is always a fag) then you should probably go.

Read the fucking sticky and look shit up yourself. Stop being an attentionwhore you sad excuse of a human being.

You can do shit like this on your own you know. No one has to spoonfeed you. Do your fucking homework on exercises and dont come back.
>>
>>39066244
Trappy's routines were shit
>>
>>39066244
>implying I'm not being 100% serious

Look, I'm sorry that you have pain and issues. We all do. And I'm sorry that you feel teased or trolled. But letting trans-people dictate gender policy is enabling and toxic to society.

Letting males compete in female sports, letting them into opposite gendered locker rooms and bathrooms, and having to pay health care costs for transformations is absolutely ridiculous and it goes both ways.

Not to mention the ridiculous hormones that we give confused children who aren't fully developed.

As for routines. Why do you need a special fucking routine? Go read the sticky and get on A BASIC program. You're not special.
>>
>>39065399
Get the fuck out you fucking faggot. Nobody gives a shit about your pathetic little blog.
>>
File: IMG_1962.png (4KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.png
4KB, 290x174px
>>39065399
Oh just fuck off you abomination and might I strongly suggest pic related
>>
Can't change your chromosomes bro, read the sticky
>>
File: IMG_1142.jpg (45KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.jpg
45KB, 500x350px
>>39066289
I have a copy of starting strength and I'm like halfway through the squat part. And I've been looking at YouTube videos for form, and plan on asking the personal trainer to instruct me in form on free weights once my 7 day trial is over and I pay for the actual membership. But you guys are a resource too. Just because the information exists out there somewhere else doesn't mean it's bad to ask for more help and instruction here.

We're here to discuss fitness, right? I like learning this way, and don't see any harm in it :)
>>
>>39065910
Trappy was another tripfag trap on fit. Good luck with your mtf ^__^
>>
face pic and I will post my trap mode routine
>>
>>39066739
well?
>>
File: 1474743447303.jpg (118KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1474743447303.jpg
118KB, 550x733px
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. &gt;mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (351KB, 1283x1709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
351KB, 1283x1709px
>>39066739
>>
What happened to this board?
>>
>>39065399
> we washed it 3 times so you don't have to
America no pls stop
>>
Read the sticky you mentally ill faggot. Nobody wants or needs a DYEL noob update from somebody who can't read.
>>
>>39065836

Im not taking my name off because you feel triggered. Summerfags gtfo already, I've been here for 6 years.
>>
>>39066057

This is on our women really, complain to management or just assault these abominations until they're too afraid to come near actual people.

I want these headcases to wear badges stating what they are.
>>
File: tumblr_o0s9zrADLq1v39f3co1_500.jpg (124KB, 483x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0s9zrADLq1v39f3co1_500.jpg
124KB, 483x750px
>>39066654

Ffs, fapping over a comatose 14 year old girl or falling for an eldritch clone of your mother is not as fucked up as people like you.
>>
>>39067035
Six years and still a newfag at heart, amazing.
>>
>>39066167
>trap
>not waiting patiently in the male locker room until your tight boipucci and warm, welcoming throat are needed by all the strong, sweaty men that just got done lifting heavy things up and then putting them back down
It's like you don't understand gyms at all.
>>
>>39066999
She'll better than pedovegan tbqh
>>
>>39067057
Its on us all. We let society get to the point where it enables mental illness instead of treating it and it's the responsibility of us all to come up with a reasonable solution.

A badge is not an unreasonable solution though, cheaper certainly than creating seperate trans locker/bathrooms. But it feels a little too Nazi too me.

I'd rather have a man (female) that looks like a female (man) use the male (female) facilities than the other way around. It doesn't make sense to me to have opposite appendaged individuals use the same facilities.
>>
>>39065399
>vegan
>trap
Trolls become memes become... concept art? This is some next level shit. It's... beautiful. Shine on you crazy diamond you.
>>
File: psrez.jpg (35KB, 620x335px)
psrez.jpg
35KB, 620x335px
>>39066202
>Maybe if i NoFap for 2000 years.
Oh, anon...
>>
>>39067211
Aaaand now I'm hard, thanx anon. This nofap is off to a rocky start...
>>
>>39067661
You really shouldn't open trap threads on nofap, you're just asking to fail.
Just imagine heading into the locker room, still feeling the tension from that last heavy deadlift set. Right as you pass the door you see him >>39065731 pulling his skintight top off as he walks to the showers.
You stand there, fighting the urge, but you quickly give in to the temptation. As you get closer you hear water coming from the far side of the shower row. With wide strides you get nearer and nearer to the sound and by the time you reach it you've already taken off your powerlevel concealing hoodie and basketball shorts and thrown them on the bench next to his clothes.
Without even giving him time to turn around you embrace him, your massive FRAME eclipsing his frail form as your arms find their way to his chest and lower abs and pull him in close. He briefly struggles, but he can't possibly get away from your passionate hold and softly moans as you start kissing him from his collarbone all the way to up his mouth where you lock lips.
Your left hand goes down to his crotch and starts gently massaging his length up and down as the right one gropes his tiny chest, you can feel his heart beating faster and faster as you keep going. His back feels hotter, pressed against your pecs and abs and your dick throbs in anticipation between his asscheeks.
As your kiss goes on your hold loosens up, allowing him to turn to face you. He puts his arms on your mountainous traps and tries to pull you in while your hands go down and grab two handfuls of his tight ass. His tiny boyclit teasingly rubs against your glorious 8x6 until you can't take any more.
You break off the kiss and pick him up, he immediately catches on and wraps his legs around your thick, powerlifting waist and sends one of his arms to guide you inside. You lower him down until you feel his puffy boipucci on the tip of your cock, he smiles and relaxes, putting his weight on it as you slowly enter him.
Cont
>>
>>39068510
>him
Killed my boner, dude... traps are "she" for me, well proper mtf ones are. That way it isn't gay.

...Dear god I wish I was trolling...
>>
>>39068510
Little by little his hot insides engulf you until your entire length is buried deep in him. You let him rest against your hips for a second as you enjoy the feeling of his asshole straining to accommodate you then lift him up gently almost until you're all the way out. You let him down again, faster this time. His ass gently slaps against you as he bottoms out and lets out a little moan. You don't let him catch his breath and just keep going, after a couple of thrusts he gets into the rhythm and starts pulling you in with his legs.
Loud slaps and moans are heard in the whole locker room but all you can hear is his ragged breath and your heart beating in your ears. He's light, almost like a living rag doll, his face blank with pleasure, that you're using to release all the pressure that you've built up over your last 25 years of nogf.
Your orgasm gets closer and closer with every time his ass slams back down on your hips. His cum already started oozing out of his clit and getting flung all over both of you with every thrust. He feels you start to lose control and a crooked smile appears on his lips as he screams "FULL HOMO" at the top of his lungs and plants his mouth on yours for a deep kiss.
You try to hold back, you try to break away and say no homo, but you can't, you're already in too deep. You hold him down on your dick as you coat his colon with your pent up cum.
You stay there, in each other's arms for a moment. As your penis slowly comes down and slips out of his ass the trap steps back on his feet and starts washing himself again.
You collapse in the corner, shaking and muttering to yourself, wondering how you can keep living now that you have the gay.
>>
>>39068976
While i see your point for me traps and femboys are always he.
Mtfs/shemales/memepeople/other get called whatever they want as long as they're not being shits about it.
>>
>>39068976
>>39069108
Also i probably should have used some synonyms instead of him/his every time, but if every second word wasn't tied to men you'd forget you're fucking one.
>>
>>39069121
F-fuck you, m-maybe I want to forget?

But nah, "traps" perhaps are men. But mtfs are girls. Maybe that makes me a sjw cuck, but at least it makes me a sjw cuck that gets his dick sucked by trannies once in a while. I would not have it any other way. #trannychaserpride
>>
File: IMG_1962.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
>>39065399
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>39068510
>>39069049
Enjoyed this immensely lol
>>
So we didn't work out as hard as planned today. We got going and it was painful as fuck. Did stair machine and some ab work then tried spinning- hard as fuck. Managed like 6 minutes of spinning is all lol and then felt like dying. I couldn't even keep going my muscles were giving out.

Didn't realize I was in such bad shape desu
>>
File: 1435252866637.jpg (549KB, 960x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1435252866637.jpg
549KB, 960x1354px
>>39065399
> trap

Fuck it here you go
>>
Go away
>>
>>39069441
Feel free to show your appreciation by posting more photos.

Keep in mind if you're not used to any physical activity your first workout will feel like death no matter how much test you have in you.
And hormones fuck with your entire body, from muscle recovery to your eyes drying out faster, so feeling like shit after straining yourself would be par for the course.
Im assuming at least, im not on hrt.
>>
>>39070493
All bro-science, vegan shilling and anti-vegan shilling though: some research (so far inconclusive) indicates that soy can act as an estrogen BLOCKER sometimes (due to phytoestrogen, which is far weaker, essentially displacing actual etrogen). It ought to be avoided by anyone, you know, injecting estrogen into their body.

Science:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060115154340.htm

Bro-science:
http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/soy-and-your-testosterone/
>>
File: fitspiration-hate.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fitspiration-hate.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>39070493
i'm not actually a trap. full on trans and have been on hormones for years. vegan trap just sounds a lot better than vegan mtf or vegan trans or w/e :)

>>39070573
first workout was yesterday, it was day 2 that really killed me lol. that fucking spin class man. we're gonna keep trying once or twice a week, whenever we can make it. hoping to stay for 10 minutes next time lol.

i feel so much better already. like mentally. was in a pretty serious depression when we decided to join the gym. now i'm sore all over and relatively calm and happy :)

this board is pretty fun. think i'll be hanging around here for a while. still hoping to talk to this trappy person people keep talking about.

i've been trying to convince my cis female friend to go hard on the free weights but we're both honestly a little apprehensive.

anyway i'm calling day 2 a success :)

maybe one of these days one of the guys at the gym will take me home lol
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.