[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivate me to squat guys!! I keep starting and stopping with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Motivate me to squat guys!!
I keep starting and stopping with it because I hate doing the exercise. Throw some squat motivation at me brehs
>>
>>39065112
Just fucking do the exercise. Short-term motivation won't fix your lack of disciprine
>>
>>39065112
step 1: discipline
step 2: squat
>>
>>39065112
Stop being a fucking pussy
>>
is that a squat motivation picture? or do americans actually find those flat pancake asses attractive?
>>
i had the same problem. It stops when you are getting really strong. Now it became my favorite exercise.
>>
>>39066391

Are you a European? If so I can't believe a European is commenting on Americans liking asses that are too small.
>>
>>39067110
They aren't small, they are flat.
>>
>>39067157

So you like small, round asses?
>>
>>39067208
Not the guy.
But, who doesn't?
>>
>>39067157
Those are not flat you fucking idiot. Is Kim Kardashian your standard?
>>
File: Pelirrojas-culona-sexy[1].jpg (59KB, 620x891px) Image search: [Google]
Pelirrojas-culona-sexy[1].jpg
59KB, 620x891px
>>39067285

I don't. This is what I like. And don't tell me asses like this don't exist outside of Photoshop. I literally attended high school with girls like this.
>>
>>39067438
>>39067438

lol no you don't.

You might think their asses are that big but you're a nerdgin whose never seen a real girl naked before.
>>
Anon, at some point in your life, you're going to be a father. I know that sounds kind of crazy right now, because you probably think you're incel and the idea of impregnating someone is just a fantasy to you, but it'll happen eventually.

And when you have children, you're going to have to be a father. Not a deadbeat that didn't give a shit like your's, I mean a honest-to-God father. You'll have to watch them like a hawk, teach them morals, and just be a fun dad.

What are you going to do when your fat-fuck, American child wants ride up on your shoulders at Disney World? What are you going to tell the little runt? "Sorry champ, just stay in the stroller we rented you because you tire easily when you walk."

That's why I squat, Anon. To be able to carry by fatass kids one day.
>>
>>39066391
>Vodafone UK
>uropeeins can't spell phone
>girl on the right objectively does not have a pancake ass
>>
File: 1475506935541[1].jpg (924KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1475506935541[1].jpg
924KB, 1600x2400px
>>39067463

Breh, I'm not talking about your skinny white girls here. I'm talking about Latinas. I literally felt the butt of the girl with the biggest butt that wasn't grotesque and it was F.A.T.

>pic related is the size of the ass of a girl whose ass was grotesque

Worst part is that bitch thought I was attracted to her ass.
>>
>>39067438
I've knew a girl with ass like that in freshman year of college ( although not THAT big)
At one party her pants+panties dropped
>Big fat flabby mess of cellulite
>cringed hard
Im forever in favor of tight ass, be it small or medium
>>
'big butts' are for fucking faggots.
>>
Kek that's at my university. Club promoting whores.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.