[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toddler dies attempting Rich Pianas bigger by the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3830832/Toddler-three-died-father-force-fed-bread-milk-Weetabix-oats-rice-pudding-spaghetti-drowned-food.html
>>
Drowned in food lmao was never gonna make it
>>
How many calories is bulking for a toddler anyway?
>>
>>39031893
As jaded as I like to think I am, there's nothing that will summon a murderous, vengeful rage deep in my soul quite like hearing about child abuse/murder.

Thanks though, I've had too much caffeine today and without something to channel that energy towards I was getting anxious and twitchy.
>>
who else here
<porridge at 3 month old
>/11lbs at birth
feels good to have always eaten big
>>
Why was he being force fed
>>
>>39032034
He needed to get that 12th meal in through any means necessary
>>
How is this associated with rich you shill
>>
>>39031893
>tfw you will never be able to simply push a button and selectively & precisely remove human trash like him from the world
>>
>>39032229
Yagami Raito, where are you?
>>
>>39031893
>Digestive system couldn't handle twelve meals a day, died when his ninth meal of REAL FOOD™ entered his airways

>Toddler, three, died after 'his father force-fed him so much REAL FOOD™( bread, milk, Weetabix, oats, rice pudding and spaghetti) that he drowned in his food'
>Three-year-old was allegedly regularly made to lie across his father’s lap
His cheeks were pinched and the REAL FOOD™ mixture poured into his mouth, court hears

>Jurors heard that, after being forced to eat, the toddler sometimes vomited and ‘the defendant would become angry, and slap him or send him to bed, shouting 'MORE MORE MORE MORE, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT ONCE A DAY CRAP’. But on one occasion it went ‘terribly wrong’, said prosecutor Simon Denison QC.
>He said that, on November 27 last year, the defendant called for an ambulance and paramedics arrived to find the child lying on the floor in a nappy, showing no signs of life.

>Mr Denison said: ‘There was a very large amount of vomit that looked like a porridge substance on his face and on his chest.
>‘It was very difficult to clear his airway because of the amount of REAL FOOD™ porridge-like substance that was in his throat. >When CPR was attempted, more of the substance came out.’
>He continued: ‘A post-mortem examination revealed that virtually all sections of his lungs were stuffed with unrecognisable food material.
>‘He had aspirated, inhaled, breathed in, a large amount of the REAL FOOD™ porridge-like mix into his lungs so that he had, in effect, drowned in his food.’
>His distress would have been obvious as he kicked and wriggled to try and free himself
Simon Denison QC, prosecuting
>Jurors were told the youngster would be fed REAL FOOD™-a blended mixture of bread, milk, Weetabix and oats - with rice pudding, Coco Pops or spaghetti sometimes being added- up to eight times a day.

>Rich Piana could not be reached for comment.

no way is this real life
>>
File: 1474132985154.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1474132985154.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>>39032525
Thanks for the bantz
>>
File: adam.jpg (44KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
adam.jpg
44KB, 600x475px
>>39031988
>tfw consuming a lot of oats, whole milk, eggs, rice, steak, chicken etc for as long as I can remember
>ate like a madman but it all went towards growing instead of fat
>tfw am now 6'3 with a robust frame and naturally high t
thank you based parents
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.