[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will 500mg of Phenibut once a weak kill any gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 222x227px
Will 500mg of Phenibut once a weak kill any gains?
>>
>weak
typo
>>
I swear by this stuff. Up your dose to 1-1.5g for maximum godmode.
>>
>>39030458
>>39030581
Does the anti-social anxiety effect go away when you're not directly on it? I hear you shouldn't do it more than a couple times otherwise you can get addicted. At that point I might as well take Xanax or K-Pin considering that I'm degenerate enough to have connections for that
>>
>>39030819
It's not an addictive substance. It's addictive in the same way that coffee or fast food is, if you're weak minded/have an addictive personality then you'll get hooked on anything like this. What people refer to with limiting how much you take is that your body gets used to it. Take it too regularly and the effect will diminish, so you take more, cycle repeats.

When you aren't on it, the effects vanish, you don't retain any effects after your body cleanses it from your system. It's all temporary
>>
>>39030866
Do you have experience with Benzos? I feel like when I take xanax (up to a 2mg bar) I have an almost afterglow effect for a couple days

Also how do you even take phenibut? I knew a weirdo in college that used to massage tea bags of it into cold water
>>
>>39030965
No experience with Benzos. I empty pic related and scoop up the powder, reseal it then take with water. Taking food hinders the effect, so I usually skip breakfast then pop one. Rest of the day makes you feel like a god, tomorrow I'll try >>39030581
to see what happens.
>>
>>39031003
forgot pic
>>
>>39030458
Do they have this on amazon?
>>
>>39031181
www.liftmode.com is where I buy it from. I'm from the UK so I pay a bit more for shipping. I don't trust anywhere else
>>
>>39031003
xDD Le paracetamolpoisoning XDDD funny
>>
>>39031225
He meant you use the gel caps for phenibut you moron. It's known to have a nasty taste if you take it in pure powder form.
>>
>>39031223
Fellow bongfag here, they don't snatch it in customs?
>>
>>39030581
I usually take 5-6 grams, is there something wrong with me? :|
>>
>>39030458

>Guess What?

>Phenibut!
>>
File: IMG_2296.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2296.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39031411
Nah, it literally says what's inside on the fucking box too. I've tried a few different ones from their site and none get taken
>>
>>39030458
Ive been taking phenibut 2-4 times a month for 2 years and have heavily researched into it, AMA.
>>
>>39031223
Im going to get one of the trial onew what is the reccomended dosage and how often?
>>
>>39030866
Phenibut IS literally physically addictive.
It's literally GABA plus a phenyl ring added to it to make it cross the blood-brain barrier.

Your brain will downregulate GABA production if you give it GABA from the outside.

Phenibut also messes with dopamine and serotonin if I'm not mistaken.

It's still a great substance, but you must respect it. No more than once a week, never two or more days in a row.
>>
>>39031012
Why dont you just buy empty capsules?
>>
>>39031488
whats the feeling like
>>
>>39031507
I suggest this
https://liftmode.com/phenibut-fine-crystal-granules-40-grams-1-41-oz-99-8-pure-fblm.html
take 500mg 1 or two times a week but not on consecutive days so you don't build a tolerance. Don't eat before or after for a few hours. Try and avoid alcohol while you're on this too.
It tastes like ass, so you should do what I do and empty a 500mg gel tablet, refill it with Phenibut then down with water.
>>
>>39031536
You can, but I already buy paracetamol sporadically so I always have the capsules at hand. Just for convenience really
>>
>>39031540
When I tell friends about it who I am trying to introduce it to, I usually say its like being drunk without any of the stoopie effects.

Its kind of like you at the best version of yourself. Nothing really worries you, you are more talkative, more social. You arent held back by your own doubt(not in like a pcp zombie way, in like a confidence way). It definitely has a mood elevating component to it. In addition to that, it makes you more creative and you can listen to music in a deeper way as if you are high.

It also gives you really good sleeps.
>>
>>39031488
I use phenibut daily multiple times a day. Should I be worried?
>>
>>39031632
I know this is 4chan and all but please tell me if you are trolling, for real dude. Thats a really bad idea. I can help you but I need you to tell me the following:

1. What dosage
2. How many times do you dose a day
3. How long have you been doing this for
>>
I've got a thing of phenibut and it works for me. Anyone here ever used it with alcohol? Does this negate the effect?
>>
>>39031673
Its dangerous to mix it with alcohol, because it potentiates it. Based on anecdotal estimates, it seems as though phenibut makes 1 drink equivalent of alcohol have the same effect as 3 drinks. Definitely does not negate. I think 1 beer + 1-1.5 g of phenibut is the ideal zone. Maybe 2 beers. Anything above is both dangerous and risky. Its not unheard of for people to become blubbering idiots and shitting themselves by doing too much of both simultaneously.
>>
>>39031649

Don't scare me

2g
2-3 a day
1 year
>>
>>39030819
it lingers days after, once you know what life is like without anxiety you realize how much of your thinking is anaxeity and you can think through yourself and feel less anxious in my experience
>>
>>39031702
I sometimes mix with liquor as well
>>
>>39031702
Im not trying to scare you or fuck with you. But phenibut is not something you can do daily in a safe way, hence why I only do it 2-4 times A MONTH.

This is what you need to do immediately. Do not cold turkey. If you go cold turkey it will give you the most hellish nightmarish withdrawels you have ever experienced.

This is what you need to do, you need to titrate off.

Based on what you told me, you do 4-6 grams a day. This is the schedule you need to follow, please trust me im trying to save your life and sanity. If you continued and ran out of phenibut or had a period of a couple days before u could get it shipped to you, youd be so screwed.

Start at 4 grams a day. Every day you are going to need to lower it by 0.1 grams.
So today do 4, tmrw 3.9, next day 3.8...etc.

When you get to increments of 1 gram(1g, 2g, 3g) stay on that amount for 3 days or so.

So your schedule will look like this:
today: 4g
11th: 3.9
12th: 3.8
13th: 3.7
14: 3.6
15: 3.5
16: 3.4
17: 3.3
18: 3.2
19: 3.1
20: 3.0
21: 3.0
22: 3.0
23: 2.9 etc etc
>>
>>39031702
Did you not read up on it at all before taking it?
>>
>>39031762

KEK anon is so gonna get rekt
>>
File: 7f4.jpg (91KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
7f4.jpg
91KB, 680x848px
>>39031762

this guy is literally a fag. the only reason he thinks like he does is because he's a pussy and his mind breaks upon any discomfort.

i did 500 grams over a month, starting with 3-4 grams and increasing eventually to like, 30 grams.

the 'withdrawal' from my 'addiction' was a night of bad sleep and irritability for a day.

this person is weak, this person is stupid, this person has a frail mind.

don't trust his advice.

do like i do; drink a six pack with 20 grams of pheni, and experience a free rollercoaster while trying to get to the bathroom to piss.

oh, and i did 500 grams in a month while working a physically demanding job for 12 hours a day.

suck my dick, bitch.
>>
>>39031762
Thanks mate I'll start tomorrow

>>39031778
I knew it was addictive but I'm use to handling addictions. I quit smoking child turkey
>>
>>39031697
Gotcha. Thanks for the tip. Are you coming at this with a medical background or experience/subject matter knowledge?
>>
>>39031829
If you dont mind, can I ask why you do it daily? Do you just really like the way it feels, because i could understand that.
>>
>>39031857
I do have a little bit of knowledge on the chemistry of it, but what I know is more based on my own anecdotal evidence, the anecdotal evidence of my friends, and very extensive research on places such as r/nootropics, erowid, among other forums.
>>
>>39031812
You have blood on your hands anon
>>
>>39031860
I worked a stressful job and am a college student with a stressful curriculum and family situation. Phenibut makes me relax. When I get off it, I literally fell like my life is in danger
>>
>>39031879
Cool. I've used phenibut before and I've also had experience with non nootropic "enhancers", like concerta (I have a script), adderall, etc. Is there a nootropic that you'd recommend as the best brain/memory booster? I like to consider myself cognitively "strong", but my short term memory game is weak AF
>>
>>39031898

pussy-blood? good.
>>
>>39031923
That's just excuses though
>>
>>39031924
Id say ideally you want to optimize your healthy habits. This breaks down into: sleep, diet, exercise, stress

1.) Sleep: How much sleep do you get(quantity) and how would you rate the quality of it?

2.)What is your diet like? Do you only drink water, or do you drink soda and other shit? Do you eat healthy fats, quality protein, and plenty of vegetables?

3.) Do you strength train at least 3 times a week? Do you do cardio? Do you foam roll/stretch?

4.) How stressed are you? Do you meditate?

Depending on your answers theres various things you can do for these 4 things. A nootropic will never solve all your problems, and most likely will not even solve problems permanently. They are more like a supplement to an already healthy lifestyle.

Theres also a genetic component. For example, if you get your genome analyzed via 23 and me, you may find out that you are homozygous for the MTHFR gene. This means you arent great at processing folate, and the supplement folic acid found in many processed grain items(poptarts, cereals, etc) is very detrimental to your body including your cognition.
>>
>>39032003
I meant to say homozygous for a mutation of the MTHFR gene
>>
>>39031557
So i should take it basically before going to sleep?
>>
>>39032131
Nono, best to take it as soon as you wake up with water, so you're set for the day then. NO breakfast. It takes 1-2~hours to kick in
>>
BEFORE BUYING

Please watch this 5 minute video of a lifter talking about his experience with Phenibut withdrawl.

https://youtu.be/Rp6hY56TG9k
>>
>>39032244
>5-10 grams A DAY
>not ever hearing anything about phenibut withdrawel

this retard
>>
>>39032244

this guy is an attention whoring hipster faggot who does stuff in public and fails but doesn't care because he just wants attention. his advice isn't worth shit.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.