[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know that this dyel manlet knock you out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: MCGREGOR_CONOR.png (215KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
MCGREGOR_CONOR.png
215KB, 500x325px
How does it feel to know that this dyel manlet knock you out and take your woman after?

why even lift when all that strength is useless?
>>
>>39030281
well, i can just climb a 2m tree cause im tall. he cant get me there.
>>
It feels pretty great to know that I will be able to distinguish between weekdays and count not only from 1 to potato at my 40s. And I'm not irish manlent
>>
Feels normal. I have never aspired to compete in martial arts. I live in a well-developed society where I could pursue litigation if this potato decides to randomly kick my ass.

>99.99% of population are not professional mma fighters.

Stop being such a fucking beta, go outside, and understand how the world works for non-celebrities/athletes

7/10 shitpost, made me reply
>>
>>39030281
>implying I don't carry a gun
>>
>>39030507
>I could pursue litigation if this potato decides to randomly kick my ass.
>being such a fucking beta

:^)
>>
File: Pipe_1.png (84KB, 379x415px) Image search: [Google]
Pipe_1.png
84KB, 379x415px
>>39030281

jokes on you OP, i have no woman he could steal from me, and even if i did, she'd probably be way beneath his current standards

i'd also love to get a free training session with him and learn some moves

also, pick related would destroy him in a fight, why even train martial arts when all those skills are useless?
>>
I'd sit on him

that's MMA right?
>>
>>39031840
I believe that is known as the wrestlefucking
>>
File: IMG_4852.jpg (739KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4852.jpg
739KB, 2448x2448px
How does it feel knowing my .38 will leave a hole in your chest
>>
>>39031864
Too much of a pussy to actually use that. Maybe after he already bedded your gf but then its too late. Forever Cucked.
>>
>>39030281
how the hell do you consider him dyel? look at some damn pictures
>>
how does it feel that this guy can stab you in the liver in a dark alley and cornhole ur owman?

guess im not a reel man anymore huh guise?
>>
File: IMG_4844.jpg (1MB, 1507x1155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4844.jpg
1MB, 1507x1155px
>>39031888
are you a triggered yuropoor?
>>
File: royce-gracie2.jpg (102KB, 760x400px) Image search: [Google]
royce-gracie2.jpg
102KB, 760x400px
>>39031840

thats fighting breh

oringal mma there was no rules, they discovered 'sitting' on people is actually a super great tactic

watch UFC 1-4 if you think your plan is so much better than sitting on people

protip: its not

protip: i used to think so too

protip: guys who can sit on you can sit on your chest and then easily punch your face and bounce your head off the floor, break your arm, or restrict your airways or the bloodpathways to your brain killing you withing 3 mins

protip: if you cant stop a guy from sitting on you in a fight you have zero chance of ever winning any fight ever

the only thing that would stop this guy from killing you and then his 90 yr old grampa from raping your corpse would be the mercy of big john mccarthy
>>
File: 1475610514678s.jpg (9KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1475610514678s.jpg
9KB, 250x203px
>>39030281
I could never get a woman hot enough for him to want the bitch.
What does he want with some fat ugly bitch?
>>
>>39031922
that buttstock gets my dick rock hard. Next rifle is gonna be an SBR with that stock
>>
>>39031563
Lol basically this.

You're a MMA fighter? Let's see if you can be an Uzi survivor!

Come. At. Me.
>>
>>39031840
Eddie?
>>
>>39030281
Does he not lift? Obviously not a bodybuilder, but there's training of course
>>
>>39034092
He does touchbutt in the park
>>
>>39034092
He mainly does calistenics when hes getting to 145 according to his strength and conditioning coach
>>
File: Snatch.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Snatch.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
how does it feel to know that this dyel manlet could knock you out and steal everything you own with his gypsy friends after?
>>
how would he do that?
i wouldnt agree to follow his sports rules
in a real fight just take a knife or throw shit at him u can play it smart
>>
>>39030281
Weight difference will trump his skill after a certain point. Watch him fight the mountain
>>
>>39034475
lmao, there would never be a weight difference anywhere close to his difference with the mountain. They fight in weight divisions... the biggest difference so far was nate and that was like 15 pounds
>>
>>39030281
Almost everyone is retarded in this thread, fuck this website.
>>
>>39034525
Nothing's holding the hypothetical you from bulking up to the point where you'd roll over mcgregor
>>
>>39031512

He'll be the beta when he is gang raped in prison.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.