[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the Texas Method work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0611.jpg (384KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
384KB, 719x1280px
How does the Texas Method work?
>>
>>39030084
I wanna rub oil all over her body and lick her pussy
>>
>>39030114
That's pretty gross, anon. She is very obese and not attractive at all.
>>
>>39030084
You lift progressively heavier weights until you get stronger.
>>
you workout three days a week
volume/light/5RM
5x5/5x5(80% of mondays work weight/1x5

increase the weight by 5lbs after every 5RM from friday and that becomes your monday weight of 90% for 5x5
>>
>>39030121
And you are a little gay faggot. Now post more high test
>>
>>39030084
it doesn't, really.
just burns you out.
>>
>>39030084
Tiffany cappotelli
>>
>>39030084
By changing quite soon to a bi-weekly routine.
It's a Method, not just a routine, if you've milked SS for all it was worth (most people looking at the TM will do that) you won't last long on a weekly routine, since that's what SS looks like at the very end.
>>
>>39030084
I never get tired of seeing this as the OP pic tbqh
>>
Tiffany has ruined all non thicc girls for me. Fuck me she is so hot.
>>
>>39031316
link?
>>
>>39031366
Google motherfucker
>>
File: 1475400449866.png (277KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1475400449866.png
277KB, 728x522px
>>39031316
>tfw fucked girls like her and they get super sweaty after like 5 minutes of sex and then it just all kind of feels the same down there because her inner thighs are so wet from the sweat so it's harder for me to get off because I like to feel the distinct difference between wet vagina and soft dry skin and she gets more tired because it's taking a long time and she gets more sweaty and the cycle continues

they're nice to look at but after a couple times, fucking them gets old

I'm sorry to ruin your dreams anon, but I thought you should know
>>
>>39031397
gonna need a last name...
>>
>>39031316
She's fat and gross.
>>
>>39030988
>>39031420
Read motherfucker
>>
>>39031442
kek, thanks anon, i somehow missed that post.
>>
>>39031456
Your welcome.
>>
>>39031403
>he doesn't enjoy hot sweaty sex

What are you, a faggot? I've had sweaty sex with fit girls before and as far as I'm concerned if you aren't both breaking a sweat and licking it off each other like animals you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>39031614
hot sweaty sex is great but when you literally cannot tell what the fuck is going on down there in terms of feeling because of how soaked through everything is, it kind of loses the edge for me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.