[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back to the Future thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_14.jpg (104KB, 588x539px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.jpg
104KB, 588x539px
Give your young self fitness advise
Be as specific and succinct as possible
>>
>>39029889
BRACE YOUR FUCKING CORE
BRACE YOUR FUCKING CORE
BRACE YOUR FUCKING CORE
>>
>>39029889
Dear, me in 2007:
>stop doing bullshit meme exercises you read about in fitness magazines
>stick to well-understood compound movements are your primary lifts each day
>start eating 3000+ calories per day
>YOU CAN'T BUILD "LEAN MUSCLE", YOU FUCKING RETARD. IT IS EITHER MUSCLE OR FAT! STOP DOING HIGH REPS TO "CUT"
>squat
>>
>>39029889
Don't half ass eating
Put some thought in your routine
>>
File: 1442867462232.png (73KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1442867462232.png
73KB, 601x695px
Cut the cardio and lift heavier
Eat veggies mofo
DON'T GET RID OF HER
>>
no cutting, only bulking for first 2 years
>>
>>39030025
>eat veggies

Future you will tell current you that eating veggies has no impact on your lifts and overall fitness
>>
>>39029889
DONT DO THAT FUCKING TWIST AT THE END OF EACH CURL
>>
dear past self,
don't exercise to look good or be skinny it feels like a chore, start exercising to be strong af you weak noodle.
2. stop trying out dumb diets its just gonna make you crave more food you dumb noodle
3. don't be afraid of heavy squats you pussy ass noodle
>>
>2000
Stop eating and exercise for real, you disgusting fat fuck. You'll ruin your body with stretches when you hit 12 because you're such a massive landwhale. Look for rugby, it's the only sport you'll actually like.
>>
>>39030215
>1
>2
Are you me?
>>
>>39029889
Never do incline dumbell presses.
Just don't.
>>
>>39029889
2010: Start lifting you dipshit. Don't make your grandmother a liar (She said I would grow up to be strong because I was big).

I'm so autistic even the younger me would have found SS so I don't need to worry about my younger self becoming a curlbro.
>>
File: 1474917068807.jpg (110KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1474917068807.jpg
110KB, 1080x1349px
>focus more on your diet than your lifts, if you want to look good physically
>don't take that S-Drol + H-Drol stack--you end up getting gyno that requires surgery
>don't dirty bulk. That was fucking dumb
>fuck that one girl that kept coming over to yuor house. Who cares if you didn't have a rubber, yo.
>>
>>39030263
why?
>>
Don't stop going.
Currently me is DYEL and having to start again and you could have prevented it.
Also, learn to drive you lazy twat.
>>
>>39029889
>EAT BIG TO GET BIG
>>
>>39029889
Listen dipshit you better start lifting right the fuck now, and get out there and start socializing, put down the fucking fork, stop dressing like an autist, do it do it right the fuck now and you can be the captain of the highschool football team, you can be Mr popular, get head from cheer leaders under bleachers, and fuck bitches in your car. OR you can keep bein a little shit in faggot and be a virgin at 19 and be having to play catch up
>>
Diet is a huge part of looking good, get your diet in check
>>
>choose 2003
Drink water
Get a license
Get a job
DRINK WATER
Go to the college gym noone is looking at you don't worry they're worse than you
>>
lift ery day
get big
don't eat shit you are allergic to
>>
>>39030263
W-w-what's wrong with incline dumbbell presses?
>concern.jpg
>>
>>39029889

Dear me in 2008:
>Stop eating like a fatass and keep your workout routine from football going, otherwise you're going to get fucking fat your freshman year of college
>>
>Don't waste time on legs chicks only care about upper body

>Do Stronglifts 5x5 but replace squats with standing throw up hammer curls
>>
File: kek.png (237KB, 775x1048px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
237KB, 775x1048px
Keep your cardio routine
Don't believe any stupid fasting fad
>>
>>39029889

>ASWAC from day one

Jesus I must have made more gains in a year than I made in the previous four after realising that.
>>
>>39032883
The fuck is that man?
>>
>>39032849
>standing throw up hammer curls
Um wut? I was on board for no squats, but you lost me

>>39029889
Never go to /fit/
Never take that first sip
Start lifting in your 20s instead of at 31
She doesn't love you. Don't waste your prime dating years on her.
>>
>>39032905

>She doesn't love you. Don't waste your prime dating years on her.

That one hits hard here
>>
>>39032904

Always Start With A Compound

You need to get the most out of your first exercise and since compounds are so exerting you don't do them after you've been doing calf raises or tricep pull downs. Also it makes sure you always get a good workout. I used to go in and hit the resistance machines before giving it a shitty effort on squats.
>>
>Be confident and active, if you want pussy go and get it as it rather than thinking if you get blind drunk every weekend you'll eventually wake up next to someone

>Develop interests, read books, give yourself enough to make yourself stand out so that on a date you can talk about more than Game of Thrones
>>
>>39032949
Never thought about that
Really good advice
Thank you mate
>>
>>39033029
>if you want pussy go and get it as it rather than thinking if you get blind drunk every weekend you'll eventually wake up next to someone
;_;
>>
>>39033101

I'm sorry my man but it's the truth. I wasted a lot of time in my youth letting the world carry me and I gained nothing from it but self-hatred. You need to seize life by the fucking horns, if you want something go and get it. Apply that attitude to your bodybuilding and the rest of your life and you will not have time to be sad, you'll respect yourself and others will too.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.