[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contraceptives and pregnancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

I know this is the wrong place to post it but I feel like I'd be posting off-topic on /cgl/ about reproductive health.

>been on the pills ever since I was 17
>stopped taking the pills last month to make sure everything down there is still fine
>wanted to have a real period instead of withdrawal bleeding so I can assess my reproductive health
>my supposed period, predicted by a period tracker app, is 7 days ago
>my last pregnancy test was 6 days ago, it was negative

Am I pregnant? Is my body trying to readjust itself to my original cycle? I used to bleed around the 20th of the month and on the pill it's usually the end of the month.
>>
you will get breast cancer
>>
my ex used to have very weird cycles when off the pill, always got us worried
but your homone levels are still adjusting and you should be fine
>>
well... Did you have sex without a condom?
>>
>>39029207
Lol, just hope you know you won't be attracted to your beta bf anymore.
>>
>>39029250
yes because I'm a stupid cum slut for my husband. We used the withdrawal method a few times but 85% of the time we used a condom. I made him use a condom on "fertile days" according to my period tracker app
>>
>>39029296
on the contrary, my libido increased tenfolds during the past month that I've been off the pill. We don't even have to use lube anymore because my body finally realized it's not pregnant, so it instead accommodates in every way for me to get preggo
>>
>>39029359
Just counting the days until you cheat with someone else and rationalize it because of your emotions.
>>
Just take another test ffs
>>
>>39029396
I'm travelling with my mom right now and I'd like to be discreet about my pregnancy suspicion. My mum also did suspect that I was pregnant because I gained some weight these past few months. How much later should I test again if my pregnancy test comes up negative today? Another week?
>>
>>39029359
>we don't even have to use lube any more
Do girls on the pill seriously have to use lube to have vaginal sex? I've never used lube and i've rawdogged a few girls on the pill, don't recall any friction. What's the deal?
>>
>>39029455
It's basically the equivalent of low test.

It's not complete but yea it's noticeable.

I wish there was not shit male birth control on the US market so I could get on it.
>>
>>39029296
Wow, never knew there were studies on this. Thanks for the info.

>>39029359
You'll be jumping back onto the cock carousel in no time, my dear.
>>
>>39029455
We usually don't do a lot of foreplay before hand. We could be cuddling and he would just flip me over to get it on. I was dry as dirt, both libido wise and lubrication wise, when I was on the pill. It's a physiological change when you start taking bcp and only my complexion benefited from it
>>
>>39029491
Cock carousels are for crazy sluts. I love my husband very much and I appreciate the stability in my life. Casual sex is overrated and disgusting desu
>>
>>39029207
The way to start using an app like that is to know your body and test if the app is accurate for you.

Assuming it will be accurate for your body now is putting a whole lot of stock into some assholes that are literally making calenders. Just because it's on your cellphone doesn't mean you should trust it any more than some random person designing paper calendars and sending them to a printshop.
>>
File: tmp_27511-1472418573325805521612.jpg (152KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27511-1472418573325805521612.jpg
152KB, 1080x1080px
>>39029825
I've been using it for about 5 months now so the app has sufficient data to predict my period more accurately. For the past 3 months except for this one, it's been pretty accurate but that was when I was taking 21 active bcp with 7 off days. Does your body change cycles when you stop taking bcp at the end of the 28-day cycle?
>>
>>39029825
>>39030064
Just to add context, I'm using this app called Flo. Does anyone know any other app that does the job?
>>
>>39030064
>For the past 3 months except for this one, it's been pretty accurate but that was when I was taking 21 active bcp with 7 off days.
So, what you're saying is, that this app has the same predictive power as the birth control packaging?
>Does your body change cycles when you stop taking bcp at the end of the 28-day cycle?
Yes. It's entirely expected. And if you still don't get a period for 3 months, that's when you go to the doctor. Your doctor explained all of this when you went on the pill.
>>
>>39029359
wtf that picture
>>
>>39030064
Lmfao you think you can use an app to predict your periods while you're on the pill?? Hahahaha! When you're on the pill the pills decide when your 'period' is, there is nothing natural about it and its always pretty much exactly the same. You can only use those apps when you're having a regular cycle there is no way to know what your cycle looks like until it has normalised after stopping the pill. Which should be in a few months if everything is okay.
>>
>>39029207
Jesus fucking Christ just stop looking for attention for once. Go to see a doctor just like all other women this is a place for fitness you dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1383606164597.jpg (163KB, 600x838px) Image search: [Google]
1383606164597.jpg
163KB, 600x838px
>>39029207
>using the shitty tech ab enhancer
>not using the good ol grid
>>
>>39030897
alri scoobs
>>
>>39029487
> equivalent of low test
contraceptive pills are literally estrogen you moron
>>
After going off hormonal birth control your body is going to take a while to get readjusted.

I just got off of Nuvaring and my body is out of whack. I've been trying to learn the fertility awareness method, but I'm going to wait a few months before unprotected sex to trust it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.