[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one That got away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Da Vinci.png (12KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
Da Vinci.png
12KB, 96x96px
>In virtually any context, someone you meet and share a significant encounter with who holds qualities akin to "the one" but for circumstance sake you are separated from; always after the fact.

how do you deal with this, /fit/?
how do you cope?
>>
how is this fitness related.
pls go back to r9k
>>
In my opinion overcoming this can only be done by becoming more manly.

Because everytime we have those feelings its because there is only one girl who could be ours.

By stopping the bitchy status quo and becomming a real man we have more options and therefore less oneintis.
>>
That's pretty meaningless shit.

The girl you went down the slide with as a 3 year old could have been the one for all you care, but you don't remember them and wouldn't recognize them if you did. People are always in flux, so thinking there is a "the one" is retarded. The fluctuations of one person may align with your own fluctuations, but that's only until things change again.

Appreciate what you get now, and move on when it's done.
>>
>>39028893
But what if I don't want to move on? What if fate is actually real? Nd I should've listened
>>
>>39028974
>But what if I don't want to move on?
You won't want to. You're wanting a sense of comfort, whether or not it was real, and going against that will seem like the most natural urge in the world. But you will move on in time. You will find someone new to cling to and forget about the older one, or something will click and you'll realize what you had was only good for that moment in your life because you have changed in that time.

But what I'm telling you is to be proactive when it's done. You can wait for yourself to move on while doing the same shit you've been doing, or you can act and be in a better position when you do move on (or possibly move on quicker). The time is going to pass anyway, so you might as well do something with it.

>What if fate is actually real?
It's not. Holding onto fate is like fat people holding onto the idea that they're genetically fat. At best it's a useless thought, and at worst it will hold you back into complacency that turns to disappointment.
>>
>>39029104
But it's literally fate having met someone who i click with on many layers in such a toxic place though. Yes she's not perfect, no one is, yes she has her flaws and whatnot, but at the end of the day the whole package was literally what i was dreaming of
>>
>>39028814

literally just be with other chicks and you will find another one like that. Obsessing over one is hurting you.

Protip: She isn't as nearly as you imagine her, you have an idealized picture of here, mostly constructed by your mind.

The one who got away would eventually become "that fucking bitch" after some time.

Just accept women are a side thing in your life, and definetly not someone who would make your life complete or shit.
>>
>>39029720

>fate
>click
>toxic place
>dreaming of

kill yourself mick, what the fuck are you writting man?

Literally dumb basic bitch vocabulary tier.

I bet she wasn't like other girls?
>>
>>39029785
Of course not
>>
Dear op

No woman would find such a whiny baby fuckboy such as yourself attractive. Your only fate is to be an incel cuck unless you stop posting pathetic whines on a Cambodian competetive underwater basket weaving discussion board.
>>
>>39029965
Thank you anon, but i'm looking way more whiny than i'm trying to express myself here.
>>
>>39029785
>kill yourself mick
>tfw my name is mick
I'm >>39029104 though
>>
Time heals everything
My oneitis and I broke up a few months back, i still can't go a day without thinking about her. But i have figured out, that i don't even miss her after i have had an orgasm.
So until time have healed, i am masturbating 4-5 times a day. It keeps the pain away.
>>
Back from the gym. Semi-responded from the phone with >>39030134, but here's a real answer

>>39029720
>But it's literally fate having met someone who i click with on many layers in such a toxic place though
No it's not. Fate is just a dogmatic ideal that life is totally out of your hands, which is a total bullshit sentiment. You met her out of coincidence when you decided to talk to her. If you never bothered to speak to her, you would have never known anything about her and never would've paid it a second mind outside of "she was cute I probably should've said hi or something". Fate had 0 to do with anything.

>the whole package was literally what i was dreaming of
Again, it was the whole package at the time. Come back in a year when both you and her are different people developed from your own experiences, and you'll see that the commonalities will likely be different if not gone altogether.

There are 3 billion women on this planet, each with different things going for them, and every one of them is going to have something that the other doesn't, and a lot of times that something different will pull you in and make you think they're it. They're not. Everything in life is a moment to moment process, with things changing wildly from one to the other. Do not pay too much heed for this moment for the next one will change just as significantly. Again, appreciate the good in the moment and when it passes, let it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.