[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardio sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1476102390836921827448.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1476102390836921827448.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
How do I do cardio without wanting to an hero? I've been bulking too long and I want to see my abs again but cardio makes me want to blow my brains out.
>>
Swim
>>
hiking.
>>
>>39027375

I have this same problem. There's nothing more miserable in the gym to me than cardio.

I just had to find some that was bearable for me. I usually do a stationary bike, or rowing. Those ones are just less terrible to me. Sprints help because they break up the monotony of it.

Experiment with different types of cardio. Try jumping rope, rowing, cycling, and other shit. Google around for cardio ideas. There'll be something that you don't hate.
>>
Stop being a fat bitch and embrace having better mobility and life span
>>
>>39027413
Oh, so this is a b8 thread. 5/10
>>
>>39027434
Then are you retarded? They pump those pools full of enough chemicals to take care of anything. Wtf are you on about AIDS for.

Plus black people have a water aversion. I doubt you'll find disease ridden negros in the lap pool.

Real talk though just go swim laps. Mix up sprint days and longer distance days. Focus on your breathing (odd strokes) and roll and stretch your stroke. Do flip turns if you can. Good luck, swimming is god teir.
>>
>>39027375
only cardio activities that I really like are swimming and boxing. problem is those can be kinda heavy on the upper body which means I dont like to do them on days before I bench/ohp so it gets harder to fit them in.
>>
>>39027375
>don't do cardio
>literally eat less

can you manage that baby?
I lost a kg a week for 3 months with no cardio and barely felt hungry
>>
>>39027523
Kick sets amigo.
You want glute/quad/hammy burn? 100M flutter kick sprints with a minute rest. Want to define your Adonis belt develop hip power? Dolphin kick. Need a stretch, a breather, or want some more hip power? breaststroke kick.
>>
Rowing gets me through it. It's like horizontal squatting and is power-based. So yeah. I trick myself into thinking it's good for me.
>>
>>39027434

white trash degenerate detected.

>BELIEVING YOU CAN GET AIDS BY SWIMMING IN A POOL

america 2016, make america great again etc.
>>
>>39027580
I know right?

When will we all learn we are the same?
>>
>>39027482
But all the pools are closed due to AIDS
What the fuck am I supposed to swim in? My toilet?
>>
Go outside
>>
>>39027434
Where in sc? I'm in Columbia and I swim at the leisure center on Harden. Lots of black children sometimes, sometimes just lappers and old ladies doing water aerobics
>>
>>39027375
I might get slapped for this but...

Elliptical Machine....
>>
jumping jacks
>>
>>39027917

jumping faps
>>
>>39027434

>you can get AIDS from swimming in a pool

USA USA USA!!!!
>>
I always do 30 minutes of cardio after lifting. The least worst machines are stationary bike, wave and elliptical. I usually listen to spotify or watch something on hbo go to get me thru it.
>>
>>39027375
You could have your diet on check and ditch the cardio
But it's a million times better to do it
Cardio indoors is Haram mate
Always do Cardio outdoors no matter the weather
HIIT is not really cardio, because it's anabolic as fuck
>>
Ride your bike on nice trails. It's a lot of fun. Ride your bike to a hiking spot. Or just hike every weekend
>>
I usually set myself behind some qt3.14s and do my cardio, when I start to slow I just take a look of them and it keeps me going

Bless u yoga pants
>>
>>39027551
Should still do regular cardio for the health benefit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.