[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are some /fit/ approved colognes that you wear to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: RLP4.jpg (155KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
RLP4.jpg
155KB, 900x900px
So what are some /fit/ approved colognes that you wear to help get you noticed by qt3.14s?

>pic related
>>
>>39027001
It's bad enough when you stand next to someone in the elevator who smells like a fucking pine tree.

Only wear it on special occasions ffs.
>>
File: images (48).jpg (11KB, 190x400px) Image search: [Google]
images (48).jpg
11KB, 190x400px
my sweat

pic very related
>>
File: nuit_issey.jpg (174KB, 746x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nuit_issey.jpg
174KB, 746x1024px
Ladies love it.
>>
Basic bitch rocking the abercrombie cologne, and wait I'm even more basic because I sometimes switch up with 1 million. Not complaining though, I smell good
>>
>>39027001
>Polo

I don't know how people wear this gaudy logo on their clothes. Looks like some sort of wannabe preppy collegiate nonsense.

You don't play polo, you don't even know what it is. Why do you have a picture of it on your 45kg bench press tier chest?
>>
>>39027945
top kek i know that feel
> the amount of fucking asians i see with a massive fucking horse on their chest
>>
File: image.jpg (855KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
855KB, 2250x3000px
>>39027001

Everyday, unoffensive-
Obsession for men
Eternity for men

Date night-
Dolce and Gabanna the one for men
(When I get the $$$ tom ford tobacco vanille)
Versace eros
Pi

Different but I love-
Ferragamo pour homme
Ferragamo f
Bulgari black

Cheap but delightful-
Ck one shock
Cuba prestige
Halston z24(manly, strong, cinnamon bomb but cheap)
>>
i know girls use their vaginal juices as pheremone perfume

srs
ethnic girls, idk about white
>>
>>39027001
Guaranteed panty droppers:
Dior sauvage
Ysl la nuit de l'homme
Bleu de chanel
Versace eros
Thierry mugler pure malt
>>
Is it worth wearing cologne during the day (at school/college etc) or should you save it for nights out?
>>
>>39029015
You should wear something inoffensive and use it sparingly during the daytime
>>
File: 51nWbSuAqcL._SY355_.jpg (19KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
51nWbSuAqcL._SY355_.jpg
19KB, 355x355px
I shit you not, cocklords. After fifteen years of trying different colognes, this is the one that has given me the most complements.
Haven't bought a single article of clothing from there in over a decade, but I keep going once year or so to get a new bottle.
>>
Casual warm weather- Estée Lauder, Pleasures, por homme

Casual cold weather- Banana Republic Black Walnut

Formal- Saks 5th Avenue, Bond no.9 por homme

Soap, shave soap, and deodorant all scentless.
>>
Versace Eros
Or that paco Rabon shit that looks like a gold bar
Both are goat
>>
Jenkem drippings lets bitches know you got the plug.
>>
Diesel - Only the Brave. Most alpha bottle too.
>>
>>39027001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgbCOZpXUqE

La Nuit De l'Homme

(the old formulation)
>>
>>39030516
yo dude I wear the same. its the fucking GOAT
>>
>>39028927
>Bulgari anything
>>
>>39027945
You're autistic, polo is a brand/image that people want to achieve. People that play polo dont wear polo just like people that wear nautica dont have yachts. Yeah most people that wear polo are not really part of the lifestyle(aren't really rich englishmen that play horse-golf) but people like to dress up. Same as any kid wearing 500$ yeezys, or any guy with that 1 really nice watch.
>>
A*men by Mugler
Le Male by Gautier
Fahrenheit by Dior
>>
Fools, the actual good colognes are being kept low key so every nigger doesn't buy it and ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>39030701
They're all expensive as fuck and low production. Some with 1000 or less bottles released, and only in select shops in Paris, Beverly Hills, Dubai, etc...

Not really relevant for 99%+ of /fit/.
>>
File: 8wm5xh.png (1MB, 1386x1385px) Image search: [Google]
8wm5xh.png
1MB, 1386x1385px
Spicebomb
Viktor & Rolf

Always got me laid.

also

Flowerbomb
Viktor & Rolf

is also good its got a feminine scent but mixes perfectly to make a musk with our manly pheromones.
>>
>>39028978
>Dior sauvage
I fucken LOVE this one but when I tried it once in the store both my gf and my flaming homo friend hated it and said it smelled like something an old geezer would wear. Tried it another time and a friend thought it smelled "cheap", like Axe or something. Idk, I'm a fan...

Right now I use Versace Oud Noir (pour homme) and Amouroud's Oud du Jour.
Gf loves them ouds.
>>
>>39030701
This. The key is not smelling like every other faggot around you.
>>
>>39027001
You don't use cologne to get noticed unless you are Russian. Spray a tiny bit on one wrist, rub your wrists together and then rub them across shoulders. These are the ideal places for male scent since shoulders sway when you walk and wrists are extended for handshakes. The cologne should only be noticeable when she's close enough to your shoulder/chest to smell it (i.e. a hug).

Anything else is too much scent and a waste of cologne.
>>
>>39032599
>Spray a tiny bit on one wrist, rub your wrists together and then rub them across shoulders
You're horribly misinformed mate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLcjCv85-qw
>>
>>39032573
Lol yeah, the two scents I use (spring/summer and fall/winter) haven't been postes yet and I'm not posting them.
>>
>>39032612
>Spraying it on your neck so when a girl kisses you there her mouth tastes like cologne.
Brilliant idea, virgin.
>>
>>39032617
Yeah good plan dude, imagine if you posted them on this niche armenian shrub growing forum then their popularity might explode, and all of a sudden every guy you know will be wearing them!
smart.
>>
File: nemat amber.jpg (6KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
nemat amber.jpg
6KB, 225x300px
>they're spending their proton budget on fancy labels
>they don't know that the best, most attractive scent is at their local health food store for less than 10bux
>>
>>39030668
>Kid wearing $500 yeezys
I had to look this up to understand that these are shoes.

Yeah. Gaudy trashy shit that no self respecting person would wear. How is that autistic? Buy a plain T-shirt. It's easy and looks fine.

I want to emulate rich billionaires too, but I don't wear jeans with "MONEY" written across my ass.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.