[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW too intelligent to be over 5'6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>TFW too intelligent to be over 5'6
>>
>Above average looking
>Above average intelligence
>6ft
>Ectomorph

It is ok though, I am gonna make it, and I can use my desire to eat everything I see to gain muscle more easily once I lose a few (10s of) kilos of body fat.

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 552x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 552x505px
>>39026292
>above average intelligence
>believes in somatotypes
>>
>>39026267
There's a correlation between being tall and being intelligent :(. I'm sorry manlet, how can you ever learn like this?
>>
>>39026319
Tbh senpai. Average intelligence isn't all that high.

You could be 'above average' and a Muslim, doesn't mean you're not an idiot.
>>
>>39026267
the original had clinical depression on the bottom.
that does have an association with intelligence.

>everybody on 4chin has IQs over 120
>everybody on 4chin is depressed and/or suicidal
>>
>>39026519
Yeah. you have to consider that there are way more people that deviate strongly below the average than there are super-geniuses that deviate strongly above the average.
>>
>>39026523
>no one is brain damaged or retarded
>that already gives you a good shot at being 115+
>>
>>39026528
Not calling bullshit, I'd expect that to be the case, but do you have stats on this?
>>
>>39026528

not really
>>
>>39026535
Plus.
>Born in a developed nation
A lot can happen when you're well nourished.

It makes me a little worried that we are going to be fucked as indians are now cleaning their shit up. We will have both them and the Chinese to compete with.

Inb4 racism. Poo in loo Ching chong shit

Let's face it, any of the great old ancient and classical civilisations of the old world have the potential for high intelligence. That includes the Chinese and Indians.
>>
>>39026528
No, that would drag the average down until those people weren't "strongly" below average, just slightly below.
>>
>>39026567
No you idiot. Since the average person pulls it up. it's not an even curve of intelligence, there's a huge dip at like 80IQ where it just goes straight to 40-60
>>
File: 1464050133003.jpg (6KB, 200x121px) Image search: [Google]
1464050133003.jpg
6KB, 200x121px
>>39026580

wow nice debunk of gaussian distribution bro, got anymore facts pulled out of your hairy ass? What about pre and post workout protein shakes?
>>
>>39026562
not really.
the reason why you think chinese are smart is because the ones in the west are smart.

only the smart ones make enough money to get out to western countries. the poorer ones are still in china.

if anything, its actually raising the average IQ of whatever country they're going to.

that being said, we're still going to take over every major STEM field along with law, medicine and accounting soon.

>stealth invasion
>>
File: 1464206028240.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464206028240.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>intelligence
>HEIGHT
>FRAME

>acne
>>
>>39026267
>5'8 manlet
>not exceptionally smart
>mickey mouse pattern balding (am only 23)
>not wealthy
>not handsome

maybe next life
>>
>>39026292
>thinks he is an ectomorph

>intelligence
I do not think this word means what you think it means.
>>
File: The Day the Manlets Learned.jpg (2MB, 1500x2713px) Image search: [Google]
The Day the Manlets Learned.jpg
2MB, 1500x2713px
>>39026267
>manlets
>intelligent
C'mon now, OP.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.