[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to get worried.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: Really Fat Man Photos (10).jpg (21KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Really Fat Man Photos (10).jpg
21KB, 600x450px
I have been doing intermittent fasting since the 2nd. In the process, I have gained like 2 kg. This period included a 48 hour fast followed by eating every other day. I quit last night when I weighed myself and was heavier.

What the fuck is going on? I read that people usually eat 15% more on their eating days, but I must be eating twice as much.

I think it's time to kms. I'm going to be obese forever.
>>
>>39025696

Why would you do thid extreme intermittent fasting if you're obese? You already know you have no self-control when it comes to food. This will just make it worse.

Forget all the memes and just eat below TDEE for a while. When you lose your cravings and start to understand how to eat you can try fasting again.
>>
>>39025720
>Forget all the memes and just eat below TDEE for a while.

This is the real meme. I have been doing this for years, and I always lose 5 kg and plateau, and then gain the weight back. Your TDEE drops when you diet.

https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/fix-broken-metabolism/
>>
>>39025740

Sometimes I wonder how many actual retards are on this board.

YES, of course your TDEE drops as you diet, because it is far too high when you're obese. That why you ADJUST when you plateau. Gaining the weight back is completely your own doing too.

Mary mother of god anon, please think.
>>
>>39025754
Yeah great idea Anon.

So my TDEE is 2300, so I would drop to 1800.

Then my TDEE would drop to 1800, and my weight loss would slow to a crawl or stop, so I would drop down to 1500. Then 1000, etc. and then I'd eventually be back to fasting.

People like you are so stupid. Dieting is great for a normalfag who isn't leptin and insulin resistant, and doesn't have metabolic syndrome. Oh they want to drop 5 kg for summer or do a "cut." Great. If your advice actually worked there wouldn't be an obesity epidemic because the government has been giving that advice for 40 fucking years.
>>
File: 1433389268036.gif (235KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433389268036.gif
235KB, 550x400px
>>39025783
You're genuinely fucking retarded, if your TDEE is droping to the level where you need to eat 1000 calories on a cut stop being a lazy fuck and do some exercise to bring up your TDEE.

I'm 6', 176lb's and I'm eating about 1600 so how auschwitz must you be to need to cut on 1000..
>>
>>39025783
>muh condishuns make me magically break the laws of thermodynamics

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>39025783
Nigga to drop a TDEE to 1800 from 2300 would require you to lose over 100kgs.
I was 270 with a TDEE of about 2700
Its about 2470 or at 190.

Fucking fat logic all day.
>>
File: obese-woman-very-fat.jpg (63KB, 609x480px) Image search: [Google]
obese-woman-very-fat.jpg
63KB, 609x480px
>>39025868
>>39025880
>>39025900

Nope. Actual doctors disagree.

https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/why-diets-dont-work-in-the-long-term-calories-part-vii/
>>
>>39025908
>you're wrong, science is wrong, I'm right because this random blog says so
Just stay fat then, you retarded piece of human garbage
>>
>>39025923
>Jason Fung, M.D.

>"just a blog"
>>
>>39025928
>literally every other doctor on earth, MD
Wow they managed to find one doctor out of millions to agree with their retarded shit, it still doesn't make it correct. You physically CANNOT maintain or gain weight if you're eating less calories than your body needs, it's fucking basic science you fucking mong. It doesn't matter how many special snowflake condishuns you think you have, you can't fucking create energy out of nothing.
>>
>>39025928
Oh yeah cos as soon as I do a degree I suddenly cannot get anything wrong.

Guess that's why no-one has malpractice insurance.
>>
>>39025908
If you don't want to cut calories then you need to burn calories from your TDEE.
If you need 2500 a day then eat 2500 but burn 500 calories of that via exercise. Its not rocket science.

That said eating less will always increase results.
>>
>>39025696

You're supposed to eat after fasting as you would, trying to lose weight. Why are you eating more OP? That defies all logic
>>
>>39025951
Confirmed for not reading the post.

>>39025952

Malpractice insurance is cheap in Canada.

>>39025961
>That said eating less will always increase results.

Lol so why is there an obesity epidemic you idiot?

>give same advice for 40 years
>advice doesn't work
>keep giving the same advice
>>
>>39025968
No you're not. You're just supposed to eat your TDEE.
>>
>>39025908
Why do you come here to make excuses, make smaller jumps in your calorie restrictions, you obese dumb cunt. Not even going to try and help you, enjoy being fat, ugly and retarded for the rest of your life you dumb cunt
>>
>>39025969
>I want to play guitar but im not willing to put the time into learning it.
fat people gonna fat
>>
>>39025983
>make smaller jumps in your calorie restrictions

>use the advice that hasn't worked for 40 years

>>39025989

>strawman.txt
>>
>>39025969
Confirmed for fucking retard that's never going to make it. Have fun dying young of heart disease because you're too fucking stubborn to accept basic fucking science. I was obese for my entire adult life and I always thought there was nothing I could do and I was going to stay fat forever. You know how I lost weight and got back to a normal BMI? Eating below my TDEE and exercising, holy shit what a fucking surprise.
>>
Interminttent Fasting Protocols: What you need to do:

IF Should be combined with Ketogenisis. Eat more fat and get your body to burn it. That means meat and Veg is low in order to stay in ketosis. No fucking Carbs at all. Or Sugar.

AS OP says fasting for 48 hrs can be better to establish motivation and break eating binges. I am back on IF for a week after a 24hr fast to get the ball rolling.

Are you working out. Hiit or Weight training- Cardio a shit....

Try Bulletproof coffee to settle cravings- if you are keto already it will help.

Eat a restricted calorie intake while fasting. if 2200 is your intake then you need to make it 1700 or so.

At the minute the weight is fluctuating but I have been having a little to much veg but I already feel great and am back too operating seamlessly on 7 hrs sleep. The added snacking is what is killing you. Try doing 50 pushups or jumping squats everytime you get hungry an you know its just in your head.
>>
>>39025996
See you when you gain the weight back, like 95% of people who lose weight that way.
>>
>>39026004
>IF Should be combined with Ketogenisis.

This is what I was wondering. I have been doing the Western Diet so far. I have done keto in the past with some success. I think I might combine keto with fasting.

I hate what keto does to my shits.
>>
>>39026008
Never happening, just like you never making it. Stop being such a stubborn defeatist pussy and actually try, you fat faggot.
>>
>>39026008
You clearly misread that study.
It was 95% of crash diets fail and they gain weight back.

Nearly 65 percent of dieters return to their pre-dieting weight within three years, according to Gary Foster, Ph.D., clinical director of the Weight and Eating Disorders Program at the University of Pennsylvania. The statistics for dieters who lose weight rapidly, according to Wellsphere, a website sponsored by Stanford University, is worse. Only 5 percent of people who lose weight on a crash diet will keep the weight off. Crash diets include any unhealthy diet, from severe calorie-restriction diets to diets that consist of only a few kinds of foods.
>>
>>39026021
Oh it's gonna happen. I bet you've already started to gain weight.

>>39026027

That's not the study I'm referring to, faggot.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/obesity-research-confirms-long-term-weight-loss-almost-impossible-1.2663585
>>
>>39026008
You keep saying that people who lose weight through calories in calories out gain it back. As many as 95% of them.

I'm gonna need a source fatty.

Personal experience has shown that meme diets and routines lead people to gain the weight back because they can't make a lifestyle out of what they were doing. They go back to how they lived pre weightloss and balloon right back up.

Calories in Calories out doesn't require any generally unpleasant lifestyle changes, and one can shoose to still eat shitty things and lose weight, because they eat less than they consume.

I would love to see that a few sources that show 95% of people doing calories in calories out gain the weight back.
>>
>>39026040
Still losing, on track to get to my goal weight by the end of the year. Unlike you.
>>
>>39026040
Mine is scientifically backed which means im right and you are wrong as per your earlier comments.
>>
File: internet arguments won.jpg (70KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
internet arguments won.jpg
70KB, 600x516px
>>39026046
my source > your anecdotes & broscience
>>39026040

>>39026047

Lol. You said you lost the weight. You haven't even finished yet.

>>39026064

My link refers to a more recent scientific study. BTFO.
>>
>>39026069
Mines from 2015 and was done by top universities.
That makes you a fat BTFO faggot
>>
>>39026016
I did IF for months with out Keto. Minimal weight loss and marginal strenght gains.
>>
>>39026069
I lost enough weight to get to a normal BMI, my goal weight is lower than that. Your article is pure garbage btw, the only fucking "source" for the claim in the headline is one fucking psychologist's anecdotal evidence from her eating center. I'm sure you can guess the kind of people that need to go to see a psychologist at an eating center? Now can you maybe rub your two brain cells together to figure out that maybe, just maybe, the kind of people that have to see a psychologist at an eating center aren't the type of people that will have much luck keeping the weight off because they're fundamentally fucked up in the head, like yourself? Normal people, ie the ones that DON'T have to go to an eating center, ie the VAST majority of people on this planet, can have success with simple diet and exercise if they have a modicum of self-control and willpower.
>>
>he thinks IF is some sort of magical diet and doesn't realize it's all about calories in, calories out

Stay fat
>>
>>39026069
My nigga you should hit up stephen hawking if you think your body breaks the laws of thermodynamics
>>
>>39026097
It's a less than 18 month difference and the conclusions support each other. They're both just state universities.

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2814%2960767-4/fulltext#

>>39026110

What kind of IF? Same day IF is weak sauce.

>>39026112
It's not an anecdote. It was published in a journal.

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2814%2960767-4/fulltext#

Once you finish losing weight, you will gain the weight back. You gave everyone the impression that you had already finished, and you haven't. No one cares if you haven't stopped dieting yet.

You will fail to eat normally once you stop painstakingly weighing every portion of food and counting every Calorie.

>>39026122

The solution to alcoholism is obviously to drink less alcohol. right? Law of alcohol-dynamics. Why do we waste money on AA and psychiatric drugs when we have the iron law of alcohol-dynamics?
>>
File: IMG_0511.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>39025696
>mfw ppl get annoyed at OP but OP is a troll and probably been ok fit for a while now

Stop opening the buffet and stop getting glute hurt fitards
>>
BAIT
A
I
T

good job taking it faggots
>>
File: 1391859509147.jpg (18KB, 240x249px) Image search: [Google]
1391859509147.jpg
18KB, 240x249px
>>
>>39026158
>The solution to alcoholism is obviously to drink less alcohol. right?
Yes. No one stopped being an alcoholic by therapy or drugs while continuing to drink.
>>
>>39025868
>I'm 6', 176lb's and I'm eating about 1600
Thanks for proving his point. Below 1800 per day is starvation according to the UN.

So if you actually eat 1600 AND work out, you are a typical American idiot.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.