[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Highschool Wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: kyle dake.jpg (11KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
kyle dake.jpg
11KB, 247x204px
If you haven't wrestled in high school you missed out big time
>inb4 wrestling's gay
It's literally the most masculine sport, you physically submit someone to your will and show you're superior, if you guys ever reproduce and have a son I highly recommend involving them in wrestling, it builds self defense skills, companionship, and wont make your kid into a beta pussy.
>>
What's this move called?

How many times a night do you prepare for it?
>>
>>39023858
CHECKIN THE OIL, depends on the wrestler i guess m8
>>
>>39023858

We called it the hook or the butt drag depending on the coach.

>>39023822

Wrestling was without a doubt the best years of my life. Currently working to become a ref, and hopefully one day become a coach. They took us and made us a family. Hell, they made us more than that, I would do anything for any one of my team mates. It's a shame that you can't go back, I would relive those four years for the rest of my life if I could.
>>
>>39023822
I wish I wrestled in HS

the only thing that looked like it sucked was the guys not eating or spitting into a milk jug the entire day during school.

I would have been lowest weight class and probably got to wrastle girls which would have been fun
>>
>>39023822
Sadly my high school was very small, so we didn't have wrestling.
>>
>>39023822
What do you think about Jordan Burroughs getting third in the Olympics?
>>
All of the kids that wrestled at my school were manlets who constantly had skin infections
>>
>>39024058
OP here, pretty disappointing to say the least, i personally think he wasn't wrestling at 110% but thats just me, theres also talk of him retiring but idk about that
>>
>>39023822

Checking in,

Even if you start off super shit, if you spend your entire HS career in it and take clubs outside of HS for more practice + train weights separately you'll make it bruhs
>>
>>39024063
Yea, skin infections such as ringworm are rampant if you dont have clean mats, but I've seen every body composition succeed in wrestling. Its one of those few sports that you dont have to be big or tall to succeed
>>
>>39023822
two of the wrestlers I knew in highschool, I've found on CL in the m4m or m4t sections. Found a few undercover sluts in the w4w too. Bishes saying i'm 4 jesus yet sluttin it up
>>
>>39024129
OP here, you are 100% correct there m8, All throughout high school I was pretty shredded with the cardio and weight training every morning, plus the practices after school and the preseason. Not to mention how much fun you with it
>>
>>39024157
Depends on the person I guess
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUNV7cDhNA5-Hx62j2Lbwiw
if you guys want to checkout a great college wrestling highlight channel, this one right here is the shit
>>
>>39023952
>the only thing that looked like it sucked was the guys not eating or spitting into a milk jug the entire day during school.

It's not so bad. I cut 12lbs every weigh in, and was pretty OK with it.

>>39024131

We had a team make up bag just to hide skin disease. I got "poison Ivy" more times during season than I have the rest of my life combined.
>>
>>39023822
Wrestling the times you cut weight during puberty cuts your growth, enjoy being a manlet
>>
>>39024205
Im 6ft tall friend
>>
But there are no submissions in high school wrestling.
>>
>>39023822
I LOVE Turkish wrestling.
>>
>>39024241
i've submitted unflexible people with the banana split, its hella fun
>>
at my high school all the weird kids wrestled. some dude got some kind of infection and his face got all these boils on it and some other dude ate a bran muffin before his match and shit himself
>>
>>39024241
But it's still pretty funny to see the new kids trying to tap out of a cradle
>>
>>39023822

Sport looks good, but I didn't want ringworm or staph
>>
>>39024258
Just think about it though
If all these guys are going full retard for a sport, it must be pretty great
>>
>>39024058
>>39024110
Y'all dumb as fuck. He lost out. Didn't even medal.
>>
>>39023822
FUCK YES A WRESTLING THREAD JESUS CHRIST.

fucking loved wrestling in hs. Its basically the best sport of all time.
>>
I really wanted to do football and wrestling in high school, but I had a week shoulder so my dad only allowed me to do cross country. Now, as a result, I'm still a skeleton and my cardiovascular health is not significantly better than the average athlete.

;_;
>>
File: 20160928_190623.png (834KB, 1440x1064px) Image search: [Google]
20160928_190623.png
834KB, 1440x1064px
Boy have i got every reason in the world to say that wrestling is the greatest sport ever of all fucking time

>strong team emphasis
It may look like an individual sport to noobs, but there is a team point system behind the scenes
>its all up to you to win, no outside forces can help you (or bring you down)
Its just you out there against another human being, theres no greater feeling.
>it builds you up mentally
If you have wrestled, you know the euphoria of winning a match
>it makes you better at almost any other sport
Your reaction times are increased, your stamina is through the roof and the functional strength that comes from it is universal
>after youve done it, it makes everything else in life easy.

Pic related, its me
>>
I've seen that video from the Olympics where one guy is on all fours and the referee tells the other guy to hump the former. What's up with that?
>>
>>39023822
As wrestler who was varsity freshman year in a pretty good hs (only because I was wrestling a long time before that, I wasn't magically good) it is both ultra masculine and ultra gay. It was awesome, and I'm mostly straight.
>>
Can't watch wrestling matches, they always end up kissing half the time I'm not into wrestling OP I'm sorry ok?
>>
I wrestled from 4th grade to freshman year, I stopped cause I started to play football. I regret dropping the sport
>>
>>39024854
It's to make sure he doesn't have a stiffy
>>
>>39024205
not accurate pussy
>>
>>39023822
greatest sport in the world, i placed third in state in FL, howd you do OP?
>>
>>39023858
checking the oil lmao

not common
>>
>>39024602
Bruh that's not how you do a stand up, you're not even using your hips or putting weight back into him
>>
>>39025186
He reeled me tbqfh. Its also hard to tell the dynamics of a match sometimes from a still shot. His hold is already broken and i was on my way back to position.
>>
I bet you fucking beta fags listen to your coach and don't even go for sick cunt spladels every match fucking pussies your genetic line is coming to an end m8s. https://youtu.be/5l0ftkoNx-4
>>
>>39023952
>wrastle girls which would have been fun

Not if you lose. I saw a guy lose to a girl in a tournament, and he was crushed.
>>
>>39025596
that was slick.
>>
State champion, college and international wrestler reporting in.
Wrestling was the best decision of my life. I'm physically stronger and faster than anyone I know. I also trained in boxing for five years along with some muay thai and jiujutsu.
Wrestling also taught me how to lose, there is nothing more humbling. Then you get up off your ass, train harder then beat them the next time around.

I miss the sport so much.

>>39024205
Bullshit, we'll kinda, I was a 189lber. Got to eat plenty. Now I'm 210lbs tho.
>>
>Literally groping men in a singlet
>Not getting to punch, kick, or elbow at all

Nah m8, your sport sucks and why I switched to Rugby.
>>
>>39023822
Current hs wrestler 145s. 120 during freshman year, I love it. I dunno if I'll do it in college cause the roiders.
>>
>>39025854
Took 3rd in League cause I gave up after not going for 1st lol. And I also beat a state champion during freestyle so I can't wait to see how far I'll get this year and get revenge on the ones who beat me . One thing I love though is no matter guy or girl, whether I won or lost, or whether we live in the same state or not (travel for wrestling) I make friends with the people I wrestle and we always look forward to going against each other, or we give tips on the person they're gonna wrestle so that us 2 can meet up in the finals :)
>>
>>39023858

We called that the wrestler's surprise, kids actually did it to each other as a joke during practice

B-but we weren't gay
>>
File: 12_113227_1_53248.jpg (200KB, 750x610px) Image search: [Google]
12_113227_1_53248.jpg
200KB, 750x610px
>>39023822
Is it OK do go to freestyle wrestling if I am 26 y.o. skinny guy?
>>
>>39023822
>It's literally the most masculine sport, you physically submit someone to your will and show you're superior
>It's literally the most masculine sexual intercourse, you physically submit a twink to your will and show you're superior
>>
I miss the shit out of wrestling.
Is there anything like post-HS/college you can do, like just to train. Does that exist, I've never seen anything aside from pro wrestling schools.
>>
>>39023822
If that's the definition of the most masculine sport then surely Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu is the superior sport as making your opponent submit to your will is the entire goal.
No disrespect to wrestling tho it's a god tier sport I only wish it was more popular in my country.
>>
>>39023822
>sport where you LITERALLY have your face in another guys junk or ass crack 90% of the time
>not gay

Whatever helps you sleep at night mom frere
>>
File: 1470254875992.gif (2MB, 448x263px) Image search: [Google]
1470254875992.gif
2MB, 448x263px
wait hold on there are people that think this is gay?
>>
>>39026778
>Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu
Hype shit for dyel 30 yo guys with no sport background. BJJ is much more easier and safer then freestyle wrestling.
>>
>>39026826
not at all, most heterosexual sport ever, no homo
>>
>>39026970
You know nothing about bjj
>>
>>39026208
BUMP
>>
>>39026970
It literally has choking
>>
>>39027021
And joint locks which can snap your shit up, this nigga aint never heard of a heelhook
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.