[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backne General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 423423243.png (53KB, 240x158px) Image search: [Google]
423423243.png
53KB, 240x158px
Has anyone here successfully gotten rid of their backne?

Open to suggestions, in my case it's really only the scapular area but it's pretty bad. My dermatologist wants me to start taking accutane but I just want to make sure I've exhausted other options.
>>
just take the accutane. miracle drug
>>
I had a little and I stopped drinking milk which helped. I just use almond milk now to mix my weigh
>>
I stopped picking at it and now its gone
>>
>>39022061
>>39022061
Doesn't whey usually exacerbate acne?
>>
>>39022162
I didn't have backne until i started drinking shit tons of milk. But i can't go back to being a skelly again such i just live with it.
>>
>>39022037
>>39022046
Finasteride also helps, in case you find crohn's disease a worse side effect than gyno. I'll take puffy nips over sharting in public any day.
>>
>>39022294
Yeah, plus accutane can produce permanent alopecia months down the road
>>
I've tried everything that isn't accutane or antibiotics (not worth the risks imo) for my bacne.

Only thing that has ever been effective to any degree is sulfur soap.

https://www.amazon.com/GRISI-Sulfur-Soap-with-Lanolin/dp/B001LP64D0?th=1

Get it and a scrubber and scrub the shit out of it in the shower. Let it sit for like 2-5 minutes.

Gets me to like 80% clear.

Absolutely ruins your clothing though. Makes your clothes smell like rotten eggs when wet. When dry, smells normal.
>>
>>39022061
do almonds have nipples?
>>
File: scarf.jpg (80KB, 446x602px) Image search: [Google]
scarf.jpg
80KB, 446x602px
>>39022037
I did accutane (it is no longer called that but whatever). All of my acne is gone. I have been done been months, I get maybe one or two tiny spots on my face a month.

The doctor took my blood once a month and made sure everything was good. My lips and elbows got pretty dry, but I just got some Aquaphor from the store and kept it in my pocket. Put some nice lotion on your face after you shower and dry off. It all becomes like clockwork, I still carry that stuff in my pocket.

Just don't be taking any vitamin A supplements while you're on it, and don't get pregnant if you are a woman. The medication is WAY safer now than it used to be, the side effects aren't nearly as nasty.
>>
>>39022222
Check'd
>>
My problems with acne were much worse when I was using whey protein instead of plant-based which I'm doing right now. Still just as good of a supplement, but it (the lactose) doesn't mess with my hormones at all so I'm pretty close to being acne-free. I'd recommend it if you're having these problems.
>>
>>39022222
Be careful with relying on milk to keep your weight up. Drinking a lot of it will increase your risk for prostate cancer.
>>
Zinc supps
>>
>>39022037
Accutane is the shit, OP. Everyone wants to exhaust their options which is fine and a great idea, but i would highly recommend it if you are:

>prepared for mild depression (lasted a month for me)
>trouble staying hydrated (not that bad, desu)
>and being slightly irritable in general

Its a great medicine, but you have to take it every single day no matter what. You should also look into dosage sizes because that affects how long youre on it. (Also your depression level.)
I took it for six months my junior year in highschool at the maximum dosage for my body weight. All in all, 8/10 depression was kinda shitty but worth.
>>
>>39023121
I'm on accutane now. There aren't any studies that correlate accutane with depression, yet there is so much anecdotal evidence. I've felt random anxiety that I've never felt before. I mean I've had anxiety in the past but not to the degree I get it on accutane. The fuck is causing it?
>>
File: 1407040308154.jpg (48KB, 412x594px) Image search: [Google]
1407040308154.jpg
48KB, 412x594px
>>39022222
>>
>>39022222
Yea same, GOMAD even though it helped me gain 30 pounds it fucked my skin up real bad
>>
>>39022806
>>39023121
>>39023562
Is accutane hard to be prescribed? I'm seeing a new dermatologist 3 weeks from now, in the past I've done topical solutions as well as minocyclin at differnet times and none of themw ere permanent solutions. I want to be rid of this once and for all and I'm sure accutane will do it, I just want to make sure the derm will prescribe it.

I'm 18 and in uni, time to get rid of this fucking acne
>>
>>39022222
GOMAD is like roids for untrained to late novice, sides included.
>>
I don't know what I took, but I went to a dermatologists and they prescribed me something that got rid of it in like 2 weeks.
>>
>>39022037
Doxycycline and Hibiclens
>>
>>39023770
The doc may want to try different topical treatments at first, buy it's not super hard to get on accutane if those treatments don't work or if you ask enough while knowing the risks.
>>
File: 1475028834498.jpg (47KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475028834498.jpg
47KB, 544x499px
>>39022222
>>
>>39022037
If you want a suggestion that isn't just acutane here are some things that could potentially be causing you acne:
>Diet: milk and sugar are the main causes of acne

>Hygiene: do it

>Something is irritating your skin: This is a big one that people often don't look into. Many people have sensitive skin which will react harshly to some of the chemicals we encounter daily. You could be having a reaction to your soap/shampoo/conditioner or your laundry detergent. In general the more natural your products are the less likely they are to irritate you.

>Hormones: Hormones are driving factor in many people's acne, and if you're still young can still be affecting you. If you don't exercise enough and burn up your testosterone it will turn into estrogen, giving you acne and man boobs
>>
ACCUTANE AND SHOWERING. GO TO A FUCKING DERMO AND PLEAD FOR THE WONDER DRUG.
>>
>>39025256
Can't you not drink alcohol when using it?

Fuck that tBh
>>
>>39022037
plenty of sun and sea water. Ever seen a tanned surfer dude with heaps of pimples? also clean it asap after getting sweaty. and wash your hair leaning forward so the oil doesn't go on your skin.
>>
>>39025321
You can just not a lot

>inb4 americans on 120mg a day say im wrong
>tfw in aus and on 10mg a day with barely any side effects and it works just as well
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.