[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone dug themselves out of alcoholism and depression after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: i5tggbDl.jpg (58KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
i5tggbDl.jpg
58KB, 640x380px
Anyone dug themselves out of alcoholism and depression after years of solid training? My back is too wrecked to have any fun anymore. Training feels pointless. Being fit was the only thing I was ever good at but now I have no direction.
>>
This nigger looks like he's from tumblr

Lmao
>>
>>39021999
That workout sucks balls and will only work with a gram of steroids
>>
>newfags don't know gg1

/fit/ sucks now
>>
Yeah man. Worked my way out of it all and I'm smooth sailing now. Quit alcohol cold turkey, gave myself 6 months before I'd touch it again. Tried mushrooms once at about the 4 month mark. It's a lot better than alcohol. After the 6 months was up, realised that alcohol was boring and childish. Haven't touched any drugs since apart from that 1 shroom trip. Have only ever had a social alcohol drinks since.

As for the depression. Meditation meditation meditation. Do all sorts, mindfulness, guided, Chakra. Try and keep yourself busy in daily life as well, keeps your mind from travelling down bad paths

For whatever reason IF always made my mood better and stranger still, brown rice always makes me feel better? No clue why

Oh and before I forget, went cold turkey on alcohol about 4 years ago now. It gets better bro. Set small goals and achieve them. Work your way up
>>
>>39022572
I'm proud of you. Alcoholism is no joke.
>>
Remember that your body has to match your mind, and vice versa. Being good at being fit is being good at a service task, it's a means to and end but nothing more.

Being fit for the sake of being fit is pointless. Perhaps it is catching up to you?
>>
>>39021999
/seanzie/
>>
>>39021999

>25 minute long work out

good thing he's black and on steroids, otherwise he would be a literal skeleton.
>>
>>39022057
It's actually pretty solid and I know my shit.
>>
>>39024832
lel
>>
>>39021999
lifting is a surrogate for my alcoholism, i replace a a bad addiction with a good one. I still drink once a week but like fapping i always feel guilty and drained after doing so. Just stick to it but don't overdo it bro.
>>
>>39024864
i did he same thing annon
>>
>>39025211
what do you mean?
>>
>>39024844
even the creator has said its pretty shit
>>
>>39025286
i'm natty and i did it for awhile and made good progress with it
>>
>>39021999
isnt alcoholism supposed to last forever or sumthing
>>
>>39025336
If you have an affinity for symmetry you have OCD. If you are shy you are autistic. if you dislike someone's opinion you are triggered. if you are sad you are depressed. literally literally means not literally.

haven't you heard, anon? words mean fuckall now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.