[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making it when you're ugly as everloving shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 4452218-superman.jpg (38KB, 302x480px) Image search: [Google]
4452218-superman.jpg
38KB, 302x480px
5'10
110lbs

From age 0 to 21, my life has been one endless hell.

I can't remember a fun moment in it, not joking.

How to come in terms with the fact that you don't look masculine at all, and are blocked on [boyforever] mode?
>>
File: 0.jpg (409KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
409KB, 1600x1200px
>>39020974
>>
File: 1.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>
>>39020974
Come on fit.
>>
get a haircut
grow a beard
>>
>>39020974
Bruno is that you?
>>
>>39020974
Stop fishing for compliments. You look fine faggot.
>>
>>39020974
you're not ugly, you;re boyish because you're a fucking skeleton
>>
>>39020974
>>39021037
>>39021055

Take steroids and get fit as fuck.

Also, you're not ugly. Being such a fucking whiny pathetic bitch, however, is.
>>
Start transitioning; you look like a bitch.

Stop fucking posting this every day.
>>
>>39020974
Constantly see threads of this person posting those pics calling "himself" ugly, pretty sure OP holds a grudge against this guy. Did he fuck your girl or something?
>>
I know what you mean OP (even if this is a troll thread)

I'm 24 kissless permavirgin been rated 3 or 4/10 IRL and online face-wise, I'm also skinny as fuck

I can't even see how getting really fit would make me desirable
>>
nigga you could be the new zyzz

you have all dem indian aesthetics
>>
Gain weight and start lifting.
>>
Dude look im gonna give you the advice any vaguely middle eastern looking guy needs.

You dont need to look masculine, its a meme, my friend looks like a fucking twink and girls trail after him because he's comfortable in his skin and he has a cool style.

Start lifting, and eat enough protein to put on some mass, dont get fat chubzo.

Get a haircut, go to the barber and tell him, "what kind of style would suit me?" and then let him do that to you.

Grow a light beard, we dont need you going abu bakir al baghdadi on us, just a light beard trimmed with #2 to show you have a jaw.
Obv if you cant grow a beard or it looks ugly, then dont grow one, its not that important, you already have a great jawline.

Im not sure if you skin is bad i cant tell, but get some skin care products and use them accordingly based on your skin type.

You seem to know how to dress yourself, but make sure you're not wearing baggy clothes, and make sure that you dont feel awkward wearing them. If youre dressed awkward, you feel awkward. DONT GO on /fa/ youll lose a lot of money and end up looking weird yet aesthetic , you just need to wear clothes that complement you and fit well.

Do any one of these and youll notice a great improvement in your self confidence.

The main reason in telling you to do these things isnt because girls are attracted to nice clothes and haircuts, they're attracted to confident looking guys, and you cant look confident if you're all boohoo about your appearance.

Good luck dude, enjoy my unsolicited advice.
>>
>>39021418
>go to the barber and tell him, "what kind of style would suit me?" and then let him do that to you
That generally ends in disaster.
>>
>>39021484
>>>39021418 (You)
>>go to the barber and tell him, "what kind of style would suit me?" and then let him do that to you
>That generally ends in disaster.

I agree, i ammend my advice, go to a nice hairstylist or something for the first one, then any other hair person can maintain that cut for you.
>>
start eating food, keep increasing your intake until you start gaining weight you fucking AIDS ridden moron
>>
File: joedirt.jpg (163KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
joedirt.jpg
163KB, 960x640px
>>39021037
>>
File: 1475349094078.jpg (16KB, 634x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475349094078.jpg
16KB, 634x450px
>born a mongrel

bad news OP...
>>
>>39021340
5' 10"
>>
>>39020974
Try making it as a manlet. 5'6" ;_:
>>
>>39026136
Sry bruh, that's harsh.
>>
>>39021055
>>39021037
>>39020974
You have god tier face genetics.
Just take roids and become a god among men
>>
>>39020974
>>39021037
>>39021055
damn you look like a portugese cousin of Elliot Rodger
>>
>>39020974
just bee yourself dude
>>
>>39026219
I'm at least not fat, and I don't think I'm exactly ugly. But still. Sucks.
>>
>>39020974

You're metabolism will slow down in about two years and you'll start gaining weight pretty quickly. I would have been around about that skinny when I was 18, probably put on 15 kilos since then.

Also stop fishing for compliments you bitch, you look fine.
>>
>>39026531

data BE = be | BE entirely

fixed it :^)
>>
>>39020974
You bulk.
That in short is how you deal with it.

You bulk untill you are fat and muscly enough to cut, for you that would be abut one to one and a half years, then cut for six months and either keep cutting or repeat gor more gains.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.