[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goblinz Get Ye Gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mcH3if3.png (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mcH3if3.png
161KB, 1280x720px
Tell me the single best thing you did for your gainz

Pic very related. Also using that time to brush up on my guitar skills so I can accompany my lilbro for his recital in the spring
>>
>>39020471
I watch BLM videos to pump myself up to prepare myself for the coming race war

I was never racist, in fact I was a borderline SJW when I was younger, but I can see now that many blacks hate whites, and I'm not prepared to lay down and take it when they try to do here what they're doing in countless cities over the US.

I'm sad that this is what the world has come to.
>>
>>39020471
Time to move to superior game that is dota
>>
>>39020566
I will never play another moba. Hell I won't even play shit like overwatch because I have 0 faith that meta driven team game can be anything but toxic
>>
>>39020551
Same here brethren
>>
>>39020551
Bad news, kiddo. whites hate you just as much.
>>
>>39020566
Listen to this man OP
>>
>>39020828
>csing is worst part of game
>play game where you have to cs your own creeps in addition to theirs
Xzibit you've gone too far
>>
>>39020827
Those whites will either perish in the war, or live as slaves to their coloured overlords should they win.

There is no positive outcome for them.
>>
Swear off women. It really frees up the schedule, and it helps that I'm unwilling to foster a relationship with anyone besides one person. I get to act as autistic as I want without fear that it might hurt my chances at happiness. Instead, lifting is happiness and I've stopped being autistic with it in fear of losing my spaghetti while gaining.
>>
>>39021141
>alone
>i-I could have a gf if I wanted to!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.