[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working out Two Times a Day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: VqSWt9Q.jpg (97KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
VqSWt9Q.jpg
97KB, 612x612px
Any thoughts, programs, tips, or information about working out two times a day?

i have fall break coming up and i really dont have anything to do, so im thinking about working out two times a day

i know omar isuf did it and talked about it
i also read some article about it somewhere
and the basic take away i got was
do strength training for your first workout (if today is push, you do 5x5 bench, and another one or two more push exercises in the 5x5 range)
and then for you second workout, you do your accessories and volume

anyone else know more about training two times a day?
>>
Get a fucking life idiot.
>>
>>39016845
Whats the point?

Go to the gym for 15min to do 5x5 then come back later to do a few accessory lifts for 30min.

Seems retarded, same as lifting 6-7 times a week you dont make more gains its sub optimal.
>>
>>39017125
>30 minutes for accessories
>you don't make more gains going 6 days a week

You should honestly have more than 3 months of lifting under your belt before giving advice
>>
>>39016845
I'm actually thinking about doing 5/3/1 at about 13:00-14:00 and PPLPPLX at about 19:00-20:30

the 5/3/1 would be just bench, squat, diddy and OHP.
>>
>>39016845
cardio and weights or cardio and yoga senpai
>>
>>39017149
It true.

You can make the same if not better gains lifting 4 days a week, than lifting 6-7 times a week. Every single person i have met who actually looks like they lift only lift at most 5 times a week, dyels do some stupid 6 day split that leads to shit strength and muscle gains.

What is the point for someone who needs to ask this question lifting 2 times a week? Is he gonna get bigger or stronger if Benches in the morning and does another 5x5, then wait 5 hours to do back work? whats the point he is not an Olympic lifter who has to worry about fatigue and routine written for him by his trainer.
>>
>>39017125
ive switched to ppl and ive made more aesthetic gains than my previous fullbody x3 a week

i now spend 60-90 mins in the gym because volume is king when it comes to hypertrophy

thats just my personal experience tho
that being said, go worship mark and ss somewhere else you 3 month lifting fatty
>>
>>39017183
Go for it and let us know how that goes.
>>
>>39016845
Do Kris Gethin's 4Weeks2Shred. Bad ass 2-a-day program.
>>
>>39017197
See>>39017198

PPL is king. 6 days in the gym, your muscles have recovered and then it's time to go again. Also, if you're not doing a fuckton of volume for your accessories, then you're not going to see any gains
>>
>>39017198
I dont even do SS and never have done, also lifted just under 3 years.

Sure doing 6 days a week might help you lose weight quicker, but muscle growth wont be much different and strength less.

I agree volume is key, im doing Sheiko 4 day program takes about 2 hours a workout due to the volume.

I have tried a 6 day routine before, all that happened was my strength deteriorated.
>>
>>39017209
I'll start this Monday, in about 3 months or so I'll post something. Sounds nice
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.