[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chubby girls fall into two categories: Either cute and loyal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: t.jpg (102KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
102KB, 499x750px
Chubby girls fall into two categories: Either cute and loyal and nice as fuck perfect for long term relationships or annoying fucking ogres which are awful for any relationship, the first ones are perfect for a relationship, what are your thoughts on chubby girls /fit/ ?
>>
nigger
>>
>>39016662
>long term
have you ever seen a cute chubby girl over the age of 25? no, because they inevitably turn into the lards they were destined to be
>>
>>39016662
i'm having one of the first category for already a third of my entire lyfe and im younger than 25

and yes she's awesome, loyal, cooks food, rides dick, does what i want
>>
>>39016698
>>39016688
oh and still i will if she - god forbid - ever becomes fat, dump her. but her mother has exactly the same body and isn't fat lel
>>
>>39016714
you can get her to exercise
>>
I treat them like shit and its dont even feel bad because deep down they hate themselves also
>>
>>39016662
Eww stop ruining yuna you fat piggy bitch. Cosplay a fat char ffs, dont ruin a ff waif. I grew up as the weird chubby chick, that shit is fucking nasty and horrid any way you try to spin it.
>>
Why go for chubby girls when I can get an Asian girl?

Better than chubbies in every way AND they're almost always skinny. Even if they get chubby, they will always look cute.
>>
File: P8Mc343.gif (647KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
P8Mc343.gif
647KB, 500x289px
>>39016920
>getting women to exercise
have you ever tried, pal?
>>
a chubby chick can act sweet and loyal and also be a cheating slut too.
>>
File: 1450408586940.jpg (15KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1450408586940.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
>>39016960
>"it's just four hours a week babe."
>"don't you enjoy all the energy i put into looking good for you?"
>"yeah babe, next month will be a good time to start."
>>
>>39016960
thisx10000

don't ever expect to change a women. Once a fatty, always a fatty. Even if they get into fitness for a bit, they fall back into old habbits hard. Best to find a girl who is already at your ideal weight.
>>
>>39016662
mfw my gf is the first one
>>
>>39016662
Fortunately im not ugly enough to have to settle for chubby/fat/thick
>>
>>39016920
oh she registered at the gym and is going with me soon, i promised her glute gains lol
>>
>>39016960
this :////
>>
>>39017439
yeah, we know how this turns out.
>>
>>39016960
Not that guy, but yes. Gf hated exercising but is now really into it since she saw the results. A lot of arguments though, but worth it in the end. Shes happier now, looks a lot better and has a higher sex drive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.