[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All protein diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lr4x4vJ7pk1qdy1rro1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr4x4vJ7pk1qdy1rro1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
/fit/ if i went on a diet where i just had 2500 calories of meat, eggs, milk and whey would I die?

Like 4 chicken breasts and a protein shake for breakfast, 16 eggs scrambled for dinner, loads of steak for tea with a protein shake

Would I make sick gains?
>>
>>39016519
im sorry annon but that would be protein+fat diet
>>
>>39016519
google "rabbit starvation". also this >>39016587
>>
Eggs are 66% calories from fat. They are low in protein. Whole milk is also high in fat.
As for you question, an all protein low-fat low-carb diet leads to what is known as rabbit starvation because you cannot convert enough protein to sugar fast enough to sustain your own metabolism, therefore you will lose weight.
>>
you can but the odds are your body would convert a lot of the protein to glucose. Also you would really be taxing your kidneys. Just make sure you get enough fat and I would say keep ur protein at less then 300 grams per day
>>
rip kidneys
>>
you need nutrients from fruit and vegetable to survive
you will become sick and weak without
do you know disease scurvy
>>
>>39016519
I have a better question? WHY?
>>
>>39016628

What if i mix orange juice into my whey?
>>
your body needs vitamins.
without them, you will get diseases like gout and scurvy.
>>
>>39016599
babies first keto

>>39016519
yes dude its great just keep it low fat so no 16 egg yolks if u dont want skyrocket cholestrol and jiggly belly. and add lots of veggies and you are goat
>>
>>39016651
how about you just eat a bit of salad and a peice of fruit with every meal?
what is your aversion to doing this?
why intentionally eat a bad diet?
>>
>>39016644

I want to go lionmode
>>
>>39016668
>>39016519
oh and remove whey

and dont listen the tards in this thread. you will be perfectly fine, if not better
>>
>>39016686
cooking meat destroys the vitamin c.

but other than that, if you eat red meat, and some dairy you'll be fine.
>>
look up what happened to royalty who decided to only eat meat, centuries ago.

also, your brain would be so foggy from the lack of decent carbs and sugars (milk alone = no), you would be lazy, even if you got enough of a habit to still work out enough to get ripped.
>>
r.i.p. kidneys
>>
>>39016702
>and dont listen the tards in this thread. you will be perfectly fine, if not better
He's asking about two different things at once: an all-protein diet (which would be retarded if he truly managed to excluded fats and carbs) and his actual diet (which isn't).
>>
>>39016519
>ITT morons

Lyle MacDonald, who is linked to in the sticky on body recomp, has a crash diet called based on a protein modified fast. It's designed to preserve muscle as much as possible while burning fat but you won't make sick gains, you will probably also kill the last 5-10 pounds you want off. He also recommends an EC stack.

But that's for losing weight not gainz.

>>39016786
You're retarded
>>
do you idiots just not care for nutrition? eat healthy retards lest you go bald in your 30's and age like like a fuck head.
>>
>>39016519
Diarrhea. Your body needs fiber and more nutrients than milk eggs and chicken can provide. You wont die, but it wont be pretty
>>
JUST EAT A BALANCED DIET YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

33% Carb, 33% Fat 33% Protein

You NEED carbs unless you wanna go keto, but even on a ketogenic diet you need carbs if you're going to workout.

Fats are important too.

Protein is important for essential amino acids and muscle development.
>>
>>39016901

This is retarded.

Eat what your body needs based on your activity.

If you don't need energy to think or exercise, don;t eat carbs.

If you just worked out and need energy to turn protein into muscle, eat lots of HG carbs.

Fats have an 8 hour digestion time and are high energy, so if you won't another meal for a while, get some fats into your diet.

And so on. Get any basic hs/uni chem/bio textbook and it'll all be in there.
>>
>>39016519
Your colesstrol would kill you. The shit in your arteries will be thicker then her ass
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.