[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White zits and reddishness on skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 300x300.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
How do I fix this /fit/? I'm 21 now, a little too old for acne.

I don't have anything on the body, only on the face, especially cheeks and to a lesser extent, forehead.

I take vit. A and Zinc, but I can't seem to get rid of the smallest white zits.
>>
>>39016249
acne.org regimen worked really well for me.
>>
Had the same problem til about 2 months ago. Get an exfoliant and a moisturiser, learn how to apply them properly and you'll see improvement in less than a week
>>
>>39016261
also a big factor is stop touching your fucking face, wash your hands frequently, and don't ever put your phone onto your face ever - use speaker or headphones.

once i made an effort to notice I saw how much i actually randomly touched my face. seriously this probably was the biggest thing i did to stop acne
>>
>>39016267
This.
Take good care of your skin man, it has the added benefit of decreasing the ageing of your face.
>>
Suck up the shitty side effects and do acutane. My face looked like a crater field on the moon before now it's a baby soft.
>>
>>39016249
>>39016273
This. Stop touching your face, stop eating a lot of dairy if you can, and stop eating so much shitty food.

I used to always think that acne was all genetics, but then I changed my diet and it almost completely went away.
>>
>>39016292
Acutane works but it causes you to stop growing height wise. I took it for 7 months after I turned 18 and it got rid of my acne but I've been stuck at 5'8 for the past 6 years and will probably stay that way for the rest of my life.
>>
>>39016349
Damn annon, I'm so sorry...

How are you planning on killing yourself?
>>
>>39016374
I'm not because my life is actually pretty great and I'm very comfortable with who I am. I've been able to help a lot of people which makes me really happy. Though the Graphic Design degree I'm working on will probably kill me from all the stress it is causing.

Also I'm half Italian so I just play my height off as that.
>>
>>39016267
Can you recommend an exfoliant to use?
>>
>>39016487
I use Bulldog original face scrub about three times a week right before I shower. After the shower and right before bed I put on moisturiser. Be careful how much you use the scrub as the best frequency of use depends on your skin dryness/oilyness.
>>
Use a gentle foaming cleanser, micellar water afterwards (also very gentle), and then moisturize. Try to sleep on your back so your cheeks aren't always touching the oil that accumulates on your pillowcase every night. Don't fap out of boredom. Don't take too many vitamin supplements--take the recommended dosage, nothing more. Diet-wise? Different strokes for different folks, but what works for me is avoiding overeating foods that cause an insulin spike. That and a healthy amount of fiber from fruits and veg. Getting enough sleep.

This is what works for me though, not entirely sure what would work for you.
>>
Do 20-40mg of isotretinoin/accutane once a week. You'll get acne free, without any of the bi-effects of high dose accutane.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.