[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I command you to EAT GOOD TODAY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Egg-Topped-Burger-3.jpg (193KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Egg-Topped-Burger-3.jpg
193KB, 800x1200px
I order you to go out and reward yourself. After all that weight loss, you deserve a little treat. Life's too short, and well, you're missing out...

Mmmmmmmmmm. Today's your day to settle down. Why not bite into a big juicy hamburger? Today's your day to crack open a crisp bubbly soda. Maybe a box of those chewy Haribo gummies would hit the spot. Fine. Just one bite, then. Couldn't hurt. Come on. Treat yourself, big guy. You've earned it.
>>
>>39015610

why eat a hamburger if you can eat a half kilogram of Sushi?
Sushi master race
>>
I had a fucking incredible burger last night.
I forgot to take a pic for the 'gram tho so it was a waste of money :(
>>
Dude I'm always bulking I eat like a king erry day
>>
Nice try Ragen Chastain
>>
I eat what I want every day. I only crave clean foods so I will never have a problem with it.
>>
>>39015610
Life is too short to be unathletic, unhealthy, unattractive, un...
>>
File: 1463261862640.png (340KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1463261862640.png
340KB, 665x662px
Gainz goblins get out of my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw not bulking

Cutting is Hitler
>>
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
>>
Fuark, tonight I'm eating home made burgers. But McDonald's maestro burger is also delicious af.
>pic related from a few weeks back.
>>
File: P_20160911_193146_1_p.jpg (1MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160911_193146_1_p.jpg
1MB, 2304x4096px
>>39016531
Forgot to add pic
>>
It's thanksgiving today, I will feast for sure.
>>
>>39015621

Unless by "Sushi" you mean exclusively sashimi (aka slices of fish and NOTHING ELSE), you couldn't eat 8 pieces before overshooting the calories of a hamburger.

Sushi is made almost entirely of rice, which is enough to a caloric bomb on its own, soaked in sushi seasoning, which is pretty much just liquid sugar.

And we're not even counting the humungous amounts of sauces in any kind of roll.

A typical sushi meal runs you about 2-3k calories when you go the "All-you-can-eat" road, and usually results in an amount of fish eaten that doesn't even reach a third of the reccomended amount of fish eaten per week.

"Sushi is healthy" is one of the greatest memes of our days.
>>
File: 1297944796324.png (118KB, 1032x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1297944796324.png
118KB, 1032x1023px
>>39015610

Why do fatties think "cutting" means you're eating badly or only terribly unsatisfying foods?

I've been cutting for six months now, and I eat exactly the same things I ate when I just did whatever I wanted. The only thing that changed were minor adjustments in calorie-rich seasonings and serving sizes.

But maybe I'm giving hamplanets too much credits.
For them "eating good (sic)" and "treating yourself" means eating mayo soup or something.
>>
You're not my dad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.