[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Bork.jpg (31KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
Bork.jpg
31KB, 500x410px
Hey, a FAT here, what is the best way to train chest/abdomen in a easy way, whenever I do push-ups my joins ache like all hell and I can't use my hands for a good while, what other methods are there besides push-ups or sit-ups?

And on another related note, how important is heart rate for burning of calories? A friend of mine says that heart rate is the only important thing when it comes to weight loss and not how hard you do something

Bork picture because I am afraid of change
>>
>>39015073
You should start walking and eating right to drop fat, before you hurt yourself with all that other shit.
>>
>>39015107
I have done that for like 2 years, I used to bike every day until I met my first goal, then I biked every day until I reached my second goal, but I am still fat considering that some of my fat just turned into weird skin that is hanging,

When I am doing a strict diet, I usually eat 2 protein shakes a day, on a stricter diet, 2 natural yoghurts a day
>>
>>39015073
>why train chest/abdomen if you're a fat. just focus on diet and burning the weight off
>bench press and dips for chest, weighted decline crunches and hanging leg press for abs (but you're fat so that's really stupid)
>your friend is kinda on point with optimal cardio for weightloss, but a good diet + any cardio will help out.
my advice, do hiit training, do a proper strength training program if you're going to go down that path, and *****fix your diet*****
>>
Losing fat is mostly just eating less. Start counting calories, see how much you eat, and just eat less.

For strength training, I'd go with stronglifts 5x5 - it's really easy to start with.

And yeah heart rate is important for losing calories, but doing cardio doesn't burn that much calories (especially if you are in a bad shape), running 30mins is like 300kcal = ~ 1 snickers.

I think that the best way to go would be to start with just eating less / more healthy, drinking more water (swap sweet drinks to water / coffee / tea).
Start doing some easy excercises (walking etc)

And then after you are in a slightly better shape - start running / hiit / swimming.
>>
File: 1.png (223KB, 821x598px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
223KB, 821x598px
>>39015073

Start by reading the sticky, or at least checking the catalog, faggot.
>>
>>39015129
Right now when I go to the gym, I do only cardio since I am kinda self conscious about my weight and looks, I don't want to bring attention, so I only go on the elliptical machine and burn as much fat there I can

>>39015145
I have read the sticky, all of it

>>39015144
I am already doing that, I aim for 500 to 1000 calories a day, which I have held for the past 3 weeks

I usually do the elliptical machine, according to the machine I burn roughly 1000 calories an hour

My water intake is kinda low though I got to admit since I mostly drink sugarfree energy drinks and coffee/tea

And swimming is one of my favourite activities but swimming alone is a no-go for me
>>
And thanks for the tips guys, I will look into Stronglifts
>>
>>39015167
Okay then faggot, if you're too pussy to hit the weight room then so be it. I hear you that it's tough at first but anything worth having doesn't come easy.
>>
>>39015187
I am not that much of a faggot though, I have only sucked one dick

because everyone in the weight lifting room looks jacked as hell, kinda intimidating to be the odd one out, which is why I asked for a way to do it, preferably without doing to the gym, I only got a dumbbell here, the one with a handle
>>
looks like SL gets a bad rep, is there something better?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.