[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get bigger wrists? I was walking on the sidewalk and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do I get bigger wrists?

I was walking on the sidewalk and ahead of me were these two fully stylemaxxed chicks, clad with /fa/ approved "fits" from head to toe and they had the certain holier-than-thou aura that comes package-dealt with that particular lifestyle. From a distance the taller one pointed at something that was on me, but I could not quite make out what it was (I figured it might have been my jeans which might not have been /fa/ approved), while the other looked at her with a gesture of derision as if to say, "Ugh, you deal with him, not me!' As we cross paths the taller one looks me straight in the eyes and says, and I kid you not, this was verbatim, I'm not paraphrasing anything: "Just fucking LOL at your wrists, boyo..." as the other tilted her head semi-playfully to complete the thought, "It's over! It's over!"

what

Before I had the chance to even react to this WTF moment the taller one took the other by the hand and tugged her along forward. Like in a "we don't have time for this foo, let's go" kinda way.

Like legit WTF.

This happened.

How? That's my only question.
>>
You can't get bigger wrists really, unless you're still growing.
>>
this is a true wtf moment anon. count it as a one time happening. it wont happen again, unless your wrists are actually smol enough to count as a deformity
>>
Wrist circumference?
>>
>>39014698
They sound like ghetto-living trash.
>>
File: deppdior.jpg (43KB, 560x363px) Image search: [Google]
deppdior.jpg
43KB, 560x363px
>>39014698

How could they tell how big your wrists were ?

You *were* wearing a wristwatch .... yes ? That timepiece thing non-boys wear ?

And on the other wrist a black tribute wristband to those fallen in wartime ?

Don't tell me you use your PRISM "smart" phone as a clock.... Does the color match your blonde highlights and hair gel ?

>get out
>>
>>39014721
just over 7 inches
>>
>>39014698
Tell her to go suck a dick
Keep walking

Thats it anon, because wrists dont grow
>>
>>39014741
>>>/fa/
>>
Sounds like your in the ghetto OP, should of hit em back with a "Ayo gurl keep that chickn head all shut up unless u on my gorrila dick dyke bitch, wrists up 7inches of yo momma gurl"
>>
>>39014742
That's not that small, I am a 6,3" wristlet and never heard a complain.
You cannot make your wrists grow, there is no muscle there.
>>
>>39014698

Unless your body is still growing your wrists will not get bigger. Actually, that's slightly a lie. You can increase your wrist size by fractions of an inch as the tendons ligaments get thicker and stronger, but you're not going to put an inch on them.
>>
>>39015351
>Explain Zyzz's wrists
>>
>>39014698
Just some insecure methhead whores losing their mind or something
>>
>>39014742
6 inch wristlet here, what the fuck
The average wrist circumference is 7-8 inches
I'd hate to see how they'd react to my wrists
>>
>>39015351
I went up 1 seize of chain links on my wrist watch. Which is about half an inch. This was only after doing a strength routine 3 times a week, for about 3 years. I think heavy deadlifts are the main cause of this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.