[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /fit/ how the fuck do i lose the weight? i simply have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 16

File: 7EHb8Jp.jpg (648KB, 3024x4032px)
7EHb8Jp.jpg
648KB, 3024x4032px
Help me /fit/

how the fuck do i lose the weight? i simply have no fucking clue to this shit. Please show me what to do guys, i have no idea what foods i should be eating or what exercises i should be doing.

Stats

23 years old
86KG (189lb)
5'4 height (inb4 manlet)

I've tried the gym a few times but im just so clueless to the exercises i should be doing. Can someone explain everything to me in the easiest terms ever cause im a total retard at this shit. Would mean a lot to me guys if you can help a fellow anon out there get /fit/
>>
jump off a bridge you dumbass manlet
>>
>>39014011
JUST STOP EATING SO MUCH YOU FAGGOT JESUS CHRIST
Also do cardio for fat burn
>>
File: ey80tz5.jpg (74KB, 650x483px) Image search: [Google]
ey80tz5.jpg
74KB, 650x483px
>>39014011
HOLY FUCKING SHIT FATTY
OKAY

STEP 1: STOP EATING SO FUCKING MUCH
NOBODY CAN ACTUALLY STAY FAT IF THEY"RE NOT EATING SO FUCKING MUCH FUCKING HELL

STEP 2: START MOVING AND SHIT. WALK LIKE 3 ROUNDS AROUND THE FUCKING BLOCK. DONT SIT AND WATCH TV WHILE WATCHING TV

STEP 3: READING FUCKING STICKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
also before you fags go and shout READ THE STICKY REEEEEEEEE

already have and all the terminology makes 0 sense to me. I mean just looking mostly for the right foods i should be eating really.
>>
File: 1411201446809.jpg (7KB, 210x230px)
1411201446809.jpg
7KB, 210x230px
>>39014011
K E T O
E
T
O

Keto literally allows you to eat eggs with bacon for breakfast and you still lose weight.
>>
Dude don't waste time at the gym at this point, start slow by eating less energy than your body spends keeping your sad being alive. You can literally play WoW, watch anime, sew people together ass to mouth, or whatever the fuck you do and STILL LOSE WEIGHT.

>You won't die from eating 1700 kcal/day
>You won't feel hungry all the time after not being a pussy for a week
>>
>>39014011
>5'4 height
Lol don't even bother women are laughing at you anyway may as well be laughing about your weight than your height.
>>
For what you should be eating, go and find out what your macros are at the link below. It''ll give you a place to start re. how many calories you should aim for. You can get apps on your phone to track your foods and workouts (e.g. My Fitness Pal). Focus on adding vegetables and lean meat into your diet, and begin cutting out processed foods.

http://www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

As for exercise, just focus on cardio - maybe do three times a week for an hour, or whatever you can do. Once you've lost some weight would also recommend strength training, but for now getting your weight down is the goal.

Good luck, anon
>>
>>39014080
before you fags go on about this i do have a gf for the record and i know all of you will say im lying but im not

Can we please just stay on topic, i don't care about the rest, i just wanna get healthy ffs.
>>
>>39014051
get mfp
calorie deficit
start reading labels of everything you eat, log it before you eat it if you arent sure so you can see how it fits in to your macros
cardio, walking, cycling (if you dont wanna fuck your knees), swimming

youtube proper form on strength training exercises

no more fizzy lifting drinks, no more take out
soup is good, watch the sodium
chicken and brown rice, eggs, lots of vegetables
>>
Step one: Read the fucking sticky

But since I know you're too retarded to follow those simple instructions, I'll answer your questions

>i have no idea what foods i should be eating
Literally anything. You can eat literally anything and you will burn fat. The trick is to eat LESS. Count your fucking calories, since you're goblin sized your TDEE will be lower than others so you'll have to get used to real healthy portion sizes. But you can still eat shit fucking foods at first, just COUNT
That won't work forever though, and soon you'll have to eat real food and start paying attention to your macros. Aim for high protein, low carb, low to moderate fat.

>what exercises i should be doing
To lose weight, you are required to do precisely 0 exercise.
But that will kill what little muscle you have if you don't at least work out a little. You'll lose the fat, sure, but do you really want to become a spooky skellington with loose skin? What SHOULD you be doing? Any cardio, find something you enjoy doing because you're more likely to stick with it. Start basic bodybuilding exercises to help start your noob gains as a base to when you can up your calorie intake to start making real gains instead of permacutting. Just do a full body workout 3 times a week (start with bench, squat, deadlift, OHP, pick a back exercise like lat pulldown or any row variant or even better both, then do biceps triceps shrugs and anything for forearms, don't bother with calves for now because fat guy calves)
Once you actually know what you're doing, start throwing in more exercises for each muscle group and eventually split your routine, do a PPL or something, I don't fucking care

You'll make fuckall for gains, but when you're a noob it's still possible to gain muscle and burn fat easily. Expect at least a couple months to reach 1 plate bench and to plateau soon after.
>>
>>39014097
oh, and I forgot to mention, this will take you at least a year to look slightly above average so you better be fucking ready
>>
Heres how i dropped 30kg in the past 8 or so months.

Cut out soft drink. Start drinking water instead.
Chew your fucking food, chew it like 30 times minimum, it lets your body realise that your actually fucking eating.
Put your fork down between mouthfulls.
cut out junk food.
start walking, just around the block a few times to start with.

If your not a weak willed sack of shit thatll get you started. You dont need a gym yet just walk for now. Also, read the sticky.

2 years ago i was 175kg, now im down to 130kg, i only actually started sorting my shit out in the last 12 months but that 2 years ago thing is kind of the only reference point ive got to measure progress.
>>
>>39014011
Do Keto, I'm 6'1 and I started 318 pounds and I am now 282 pounds

I lose a pound a day, do keto and lift
>>
File: WhaleHarpGun1.jpg (26KB, 570x327px) Image search: [Google]
WhaleHarpGun1.jpg
26KB, 570x327px
>>39014091
>>
>>39014011
eat only 34 eggs a day and 3 jugs of apple cider/juice (which ever you prefer) a day.

When you're cutting I would usually resort to around 1 - 3 slices of ham a day and water.

Also, I would prefer to drink apple cider because of the caffeine, and if you're not ready to stoop down to slices of ham. I would recommend adding a croissant.

but to be real just do this>>39014066
>>
hello OP, this is your correct answer, and thankfully for you it also requires the least effort (but some willpower)

1. find out your TDEE (do this online)
2. whenever you put ANYTHING in your mouth, weigh it and calculate the calories
3. every day your total calorie intake must be LESS than your TDEE
4. at your weight, you will need to do this for about almost a year. but it is not a hit-or-miss: it is guaranteed. if you are counting correctly and not cheating yourself it will happen unless you somehow violate the universal laws of physics.

tip: do NOT eyeball the calories and go uhhhh k so this looks like about 200g, it DOES NOT WORK. research has shown that fat people CONSTANTLY underestimate their calorie intake and end up blaming some unknown disorder and that they somehow violate thermodynamics. get a food scale.

the good news is that you can do all this without ever leaving your home.

if you want to speed things up, go for a walk. dont run, your weight is going to destroy your knees. you can swim if you want. every amount that you walk/swim will MINUS away the food you ate, in laymans terms

HOWEVER, dont think you can continue to binge eat and walk/swim it away. you have to walk/swim a LOT just for even a bit of food. id rather you just sit on your ass all day but keep your calorie intake below your TDEE and slowly but fucking SURELY you will lose weight unless you are a magician or shit with numbers or lying to yourself

good luck and make it op
>>
>>39014011
>>39014094

heres our thread btw >>39009998
id suggest posting in other threads rather than making your own
>>
>>39014011
Eat less. Significantly less.
Make a meal plan. Know what you're going to eat every day and don't eat anything more than that. No unplanned snacks, alcohol, sugary drinks. It doesn't have to be healthy food right now, so long as you're eating at a good deficit something like 1500-2000 kcal. Pick a number using an energy calculator

You don't have to go to the gym to lose weight, you don't have to do any exercise to lose weight if you don't want to. If you exercise and it makes you hungry which makes you break your meal plan your exercise was detrimental
>>
>>39014128
forgot to add op, just so you know, no matter how FIT you become, you will always have loose skin and look like a melted candle.

HOWEVER, you can get surgery to remove the skin, and thats perfectly fine. you cant get surgery to remove FAT, without it fucking you up somehow later in life with terrible proportions. so its still worth it to do so. you also cant get surgery to gain muscle. so do it anyway

>u gon mak it??
>>
>>39014011
Do SS or SL for a month. Then come back and ask for diet and other exercise advice. It's super easy, just do it.
>>
>>39014011
I wish mods would ban people who don't read the sticky before making a thread
>>
File: 1472090039395.jpg (76KB, 515x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472090039395.jpg
76KB, 515x768px
>>39014051
>already have and all the terminology makes 0 sense to me.
oh shit you are one special snowflake. pay someone to rewrite it for you as an infographic.
>>
>>39014055
Yes.

But nothing else. And you'll chunder if you even look at a weight room on low carb.
>>
>>39014084
I think you deserve more recognition. This thread already got swarmed by faggots calling OP names instead of taking the time to help him a bit. You're a good man, bro.
>>
>>39014379
>This thread already got swarmed by faggots calling OP names instead of taking the time to help him a bit.
Why would anyone do that for a lazy fuck who is too stupid to read the sticky by his own admission?
>>
>>39014011
lmao fat and dumb
>>
>>39014399
Idk, I'd rather give a person some directions what to go by. Heck, "read the sticky" is better than "HAHA FAT FAGGOT XDDD LEL". Guess it's different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>39014011
you could solve everything if you just read the sticky
>>
>>39014011
here's a honest answer.

i strongly suggest you read FAQ >>17018018

1) find your TDEE http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

2) eat at a 300-500 deficit of your TDEE to lose fat while getting stronger and more muscular. eating at too big of a deficit is actually bad because you will be losing muscle mass along with fat.

3) learn the compounds and do them 3x a week: squat, deadlift, overhead press, power clean, rows and even chin-ups and dips. you should find most of the detailed how to here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLibo-Z1-9Z6jPVfvHhy0vHSuKKb9LMjNZ

for the first few months every workout you should do squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, bench presses and rows. don't bother with power cleans before you learn how to deadlift.

4) you didn't get fat over night so don't expect to get fit fast either.
>>
>>39014011

You won't make it.
>>
Yeah sure here's how to lose weight:
Eat less.

Either that or wait til you decompose after dying an early death due to obesity-related illness, it's up to you.
>>
File: pigman.jpg (347KB, 914x1504px) Image search: [Google]
pigman.jpg
347KB, 914x1504px
>>39014124
>meme diets & drinking calories
>making it

Pick one. >>39014011 is fat as fuck already. He needs to stop eating like a fucking pig and learn how to nourish himself. OP, don't fall for any crash diets or meme nutrition like this. You're fat as fuck, so any changes to your diet should make a huge difference. Here are some things that will actually help

>Cut out all the junk food (and I mean ALL OF IT, you fat fuck).
>DON'T DRINK YOUR FUCKING CALORIES! No "natural" juice bullshit, no sugary drinks, no milk.
>EAT YOUR FUCKING VEGETABLES. Cooked, raw, eat them all. A plate of vegetables with some meat on it. That's what your meals should look like.
>Stick to your meals. Your blood sugar isn't low. You don't need to eat every 3 hours.
>Cook your own food. It's the only way to be sure about the macros. Restaurant portions are usually too large & include hidden calories (cooked with too much fat, starch in the gravy...
>If you slather 300 kcal of fat on it, it's no longer a salad. Dressings are a trap.
>Learn how to count calories and have your meals for the week planned.
>Don't reward yourself with shit food. Losing weight is your reward, that piece of cake is just the piggy inside/all over of you going wild.
>>
>>39014128
>at your weight, you will need to do this for about almost a year. but it is not a hit-or-miss: it is guaranteed.

So much this. It's physically impossible not to lose weight on a calorie deficit, not even with metabolic diseases. Anyone who says otherwise is either a liar or a dumb fuck.
>>
>too lazy to do research
>too stupid to figure out all you have to do is eat less
>said he read the sticky but can't understand the terminology
>implying the sticky aimed at BEGINNERS is difficult to understand

You will never make it you fat manlet fuck.

GTFO and go whine over at
>>>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>39014846
https://youtu.be/v6mMpE8AaA0?t=43m23s
>>
Do you guys know of any english language website where you can create an account and write down what and how much food you took in, so you can count and keep report of you consumed calories?
>>
File: good-job-images-S1yA1V-clipart.jpg (369KB, 1100x1051px) Image search: [Google]
good-job-images-S1yA1V-clipart.jpg
369KB, 1100x1051px
>>39014011
1. Stop sugared drinks and only drink plain water.
2. Eat 2/4 of what you would normally eat.
3. Do some light cardio before breakfast. Emphasise on LIGHT.
4. Intermittent fasting is the way to go
>>
>>39014011
step 1: download a calorie counting app onto your phone and count fucking everything you put into your mouth
step 2: find out your TDEE
step 3: eat fewer calories than your TDEE
its that simple
>>
kys entitled fat fuck
>>
File: 1418765779434.jpg (121KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1418765779434.jpg
121KB, 600x800px
>>39014051
>too stupid to understand basic English

This is the America you chose.
>>
>>39014908
Is this fucking serious? Millenials are a cancer.
>>
This was an entertaining thread /fit/. For the record >>39014011 I had to reread the sticky several times over the span of 6 months to fully understand it, but even on the first readthrough, shit like "quit the junk food/soda" and "here's a good workout plan" got through to me. I'm not a fucking genius either.
>>
>>39014978
Crybaby :)
>>
>>39014097
This
Follow this and you'll be fine.
It's normal to lose 1% of you weight per week, so you could easily shred 3-4 kilos per month by just eating a bit less.

One advise I can give you - buy a scale, weight yourself every morning and write it down in an app or website that makes a graph. It will show you actual progress you are making, while visually you might look the same in the mirror.
It will keep you motivated
>>
>>39014011
Some good answers ITT, people are for once trying to help you, listen and do your best, good luck.
>>
>>39014011
Stop eating simple carbs, or reduce them as much as possible. They are horrible because of two reasons;
1: They spike your insulin levels like a bitch, which will up the production of fat in your body
2: They will only keep you satisifed for a very limited time, and even though you might've eaten enough calories to hold you over for 4 hours, you'll feel hungry in 2, which will make it much more challenging to eat reasonable portions as a result, making the weighth-loss unnecessarily tough.

In other words, cut down everything that is heavily sugar-based, and remember, almost everything has sugar in it.

Also fuck white bread, never eat a single god damned slice o f white bread again in your life. The same goes for white pasta or rice. Go for the fiber-filled stuff, which will leave you satisfied for a longer time on fewer calores.

White bread is like cocaine, good for a short while
Dark bread is like and education, it might not be as enyojable, but it'll sure as fuck help you out more in the long run, and you'll love yourself for it.

Chicken, broccoli, and brown rice are your best friend form now on. The sugar-cravings will be awful for no more than a week, and then, every new week will be easier.

t. A guy who went from 108kg to 84kg in 8 months while also increasing his lifts like crazy. It works, mane.
>>
>>39014971
id totally buy that
>>
>>39014011
Check out Scooby1961 on Youtube, get your info there. He puts it forth in easy terms.

At this point you need to change yourself.
Educate yourself about nutrition (f.ex via Scooby) and you will start understanding why you are fat. Find out how many calories you need a day to maintain your size and eatr less than that. YES, you DO have to count EVERYTHING you eat. It becomes easier after a while.
>>
thanks for the help everyone.

So i did the maths and found out my daily TDEE is about 2160. I'm thinking of cutting it down to around 1500 or 1600 a day? Also was gonna throw in some light cardio (swimming and running) just to get me going and eventually throw in some weight training later on down the line.

How's this sound for a beginner? Have i cut too much off in terms of calories?
>>
Op looks like most males I see when I go out
>>
>>39014011
Hey bro, I was in a similar position as you, 5'5, 85kg. I lifted for 2 months, no specific diet, just to get used to it and get discipline. Then after that, I went on a diet where most my carbs (oats, bread) are during early morning, (chicken and eggs) heavy protein for lunch, (salads) fibres and light protein for dinner. Been losing about 1.3 kg per week since then.
>>
>>39015248
Sounds about right in terms of calories. I'd be cautious of running to start with, at your weight your knees will explode. Swimming or walking would be a much better idea. Good luck!
>>
>cause im a total retard at this shit

You are a retard in every regard.

Honestly if you can't follow simple instructions you should probably end yourself.

There is a >>>>sticky<<<<<<
>>
>>39014011
Breakfast: oats
Lunch: bowl of salad with no dressing
Supper: chicken breast and steamed veggies
No milk, soda, juice. Just fucking water
Get some vitamins so you dont get diseased from a deficiency.
If you fail you will die of heart failure when you're in your 40s.
>>
File: 1468036724094.png (71KB, 255x218px) Image search: [Google]
1468036724094.png
71KB, 255x218px
>>39015248

Calories are OK but remember to eat clean or you will feel like starving if you eat trash for your 1500 kcal, OR you can progress from a 200 kcal deficit (1960) to a 500 (1660) kcal in the span of one month to get used to portion sizes, remember you're in for the long run in here but I guarantee you, you WILL feel better.

I wouldn't run at all right now, a brisk walk is more than enough; if you feel any kind of strain on your knees and/or ankles STOP and try a bicycle. Remember that no matter what excercise you do, calories are king.

Good luck and don't you fucking give up.
>>
> i have no idea what foods i should be eating

less. You should be eating less food.
>>
>>39014011

1) Do cardio that burns calories (e.g. cycling or running)

2) Eat only enough that you need to sustain these activities (and eat healthy food like lean meat/poultry, complex carbs like brown rice and brown pasta, some healthy fats from eggs and milk and fish, and vegetables like broccoli, carrots, whatever)

Learn the functions of different types of food - protein is used for rebuilding muscles in the body (all of us need protein for this purpose every day, not just bodybuilders), carbohydrates are used for energy (complex carbs, like in oats, are much better than simple sources of carbs like processed sugars. Processed sugars cause blood-sugar spikes, they don't sustain you for very long, and they will give you diabetes, as well as rotting your teeth.), and vegetables and fruit (vegetables are best though, fruit have sugar so should be a treat, like desert) have the vitamins that your body needs.

Good luck bro.
>>
>>39014011
replace every meal with a slice of bread and water, that way you'll be cutting on roughly 1000 calories a day since you're a fat sack of shit
>>
>>39014051
Put the effort in to understand them then. If you can't do that, what makes you think you have the capability to put what's in the sticky into action?
Kys
>>
>>39017174
>Calories are OK but remember to eat clean or you will feel like starving if you eat trash for your 1500 kcal,

this. You think you can fit that 500 kcal muffin into your daily kcals..but you can't. You'll just end up at the end of the day starving and likely cheat
>>
>>39014011
Read the sticky.
>>
>>39014055

You can also do this without keto, you just count calories and eggs and bacon don't have many.
>>
>>39014055
Aw man. I wish I was on Keto. I'm losing weight, and earlier I went to eat some bacon and eggs, and the olice broke down my door before feeding it to their attack dogs. It's my fault I guess, for not doing Keto, as Keto is the only diet that allows you to eat bacon and egg, and lose weight.
>>
500 Cal deficit (myfittness pal app)
Ice cream fitness workout (Google)
Hiit cardio (Google)

Do this and you'll be in shape within 6 months, then up your calories to start getting muscle.

It's that simple
>>
>>39017663
Fuck you get out of my thread
>>
>>39017682
Any diet does iifym
>>
>>39014011
SS and GOMAD
>>
Pretty much everything was covered in this thread semantic wise but I figure I'll throw in the mental shit that goes along with it.
>Don't surround yourself with shit people: the people in your life who eat the most 90% of the time will hate the fact that you're losing weight and try and stop you. If you have any mental drive tell them to fuck off and remove them out of your life.
>While you can technically eat anything as long as it fits in your calories I'd suggest eating foods of subsidence as it will fill you (think lean meats, veggies, and rice) also fuck bread shit is useless.
>It's easier to be strong willed in an hour trip to the grocery store than at ever meal you eat, don't have trash food in your space of living.
>Cardio isn't needed to lose weight but it makes the process easier. Keep in mind cycling for an hour has no purpose if you ham out and eat a 700 calorie snack right after.
>Don't get off the horse, I can't stress this one enough. Let's face it you're fat as fuck and I doubt you have the mental drive to actually accomplish this; I could be wrong but 95% of the fat fucks who lurk here don't have the drive and quit after a month.
>If you do end up losing the weight don't think you can go back to your shit habits of eating.
>Lurk FPH threads, it's motivating as hell
My stats: SW: 230lbs CW: 164.4lbs
>>
You know what I really don't like about these threads. It's the fact that the OP obviously won't even take the time or effort to read the sticky before asking us for help. I understand if you've completely read over it and need some clarification or help with your progression, but if you're already showing us that you want us to do the work for you I'll bet my ass that you will never make it.
>>
Eat less LESS, dont replace it with fucking smoothies and other crap.

EAT
LESS
CALORIES

and walk, every day, every morning you wake up, every evening before bed..

Cant make it any easier for you

read the sticky aswell
>>
>>39014013
Read the sticky.

Get MyFitnessPal and a weight scale. Start measuring the food you eat, and scan the product into your app.

When you've got that done, it's time to start eating less calories than what you're doing right now. Excising and going to the gym is essential for good physical health, but it won't help as much as you think when losing weight. Weight loss is 90% about eating less calories.

Before completely revamping what your diet consists of, try focusing on eating LESS AMOUNTS of it.

Weighing actually gets easy after doing it a while. It's not as bad as it sounds. Using the barcode scanner is actually sort of fun desu senpai.
>>
>>39014011
Lmaooooooooo it's too late to change anything you fucking freak.
>>
>>39014011
Youll never make it if you cant be bothered to help yourself and start by reading the fucking sticky
>>
>>39018688
don't listen to this man, he is empty inside and is DYEL

and OP reading and understanding the sticky is key. If you can't be assed to understand the terms then you should fucking kill yourself
>>
>>39014916
>2/4
Non reduced fractions are my trigger
>>
>>39014011
Lmao nice tits dude don't lose weight if I had tits like those I'd stay home and fondle them while masturbating all day.
>>
>>39014011
Stop eating so much
Get off chair
Go for a walk
Repeat
Come back in a YEAR when you might possibly need more information than this, but for now, this will do
>>
File: 1475895830514.jpg (8KB, 235x215px)
1475895830514.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>>39017664
But why do that when I can just do Keto?

Literally the most simple diet on Earth, dont understand why people get all triggered with "but you can just count calories!!!!"
>>
I hear dying helps you lose a lot of weight

in all seriousness, just fucking stop eating dude
>>
>>39014011
Figure out how many calories you need to maintain your weight, this is called "TDEE". Google it and you fill shit in to find out your number.

High protein, high fiber, reduced calorie diet. 500 less calories a day is a safe bet.

Exercise, do cardio in the morning and lift before dinner.

Count your calories, measure everything out in portions, soda, peanuts, chips, meat, fruit, alcohol, whatever. Always overestimate the amount you've eaten. I just round up to convenient numbers that are easy to remember like instead of 874 calories eaten I just remember 900 calories eaten.
>>
>>39014011
CALORIES IN

CALORIES OUT

THE FOOD YOU EAT DOESN'T MATTER

IT'S **HOW MUCH** YOU EAT

YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT EATING MCDONALD'S, IF TWO MCDONALD'S BURGERS (NOT MEALS) ARE THE ONLY THING YOU EAT THE ENTIRE DAY (LIKE 1500 CALORIES)
>>
there's very little terminology in the sticky that cant be understood by someone with a 5th grade reading level. I'm assuming you just don't want to scroll through it all, so here's the basics:

the biggest change you need to make is diet. Calories in vs Calories out will dictate weight loss or weight gain. Find your maintenance level. most normal adults are 1500-2500, but your height and weight are weird so go look it up. eat less than that number. Don't set a crazy goal of 800 calories a day or you'll quit in a week.

If you have a problem with sweets, eat fruit every time you want cake. If you have an oral fixation, buy celery. the calories in vs calories out rule still applies but you won't be able to eat 5 apples, which has the same amount of calories as a slice of cake, which I'm sure you (and me) could eat plenty of.

And most likely, if you eat a ton of fast food and love hot meals filled with carbs and sauce, learn to cook chicken, fish, and eggs. you probably have an excuse, so just eat microwave lean cuisines until you drop some weight. not healthy but there's less calories than a number 5 at mcdonalds

for weight lifting, do something like Starting Strength or AWR. it has A days and B days and you see a lot of progress. the muscle you build will help burn calories immensely.
>>
>>39014011
I can smell your fowl stench from the photo
>>
File: tmp_32481-5bf-1155779763.jpg (70KB, 680x826px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32481-5bf-1155779763.jpg
70KB, 680x826px
>>39019930
>calories in, calories out
>dildoes in, dildoes out
>>
>>39020095
>fowl stench
>>
genuine question here

how can you let it become this bad? I mean wasnt there someday a moment where you think "hey I can't see my dick better lose some weight"

how can you deal with that everyday for such a long time and still find the will to go out while you are in such a state. I would be too ashamed to even go into public
>>
>>39014011

you are lying anon, I'm 5.6 and 85 kg and I have a flat belly (no abs tho)
>>
>>39014883
so you are proving his point??
>>
File: 1429048582454.jpg (36KB, 448x597px) Image search: [Google]
1429048582454.jpg
36KB, 448x597px
>>39014971
>win a VIP cancer scare for two!
>>
>>39019310
Because it's unhealthy and your breath + body odor will smell like death
>>
>>39014011
Read the sticky
>>
>>39014011
Fast food, CUT IT OUT.

Eat Whole Foods.

Pretty easy sounding to me.
>>
>>39020150
must have no muscle, or bone
>>
>>39014011
This is a three step process:

1. Get your head straight. You've already acknowledged that you have a serious problem and are seeking help, so you're half way there with this one. Now you need to understand and accept the fact that dramatic changes will have to take place for you to succeed. If you can confront an issue head on, seek help and then follow through on a solution, you will be successful in this weight loss journey. If there are other areas of your life that are also in a mess that you know you need to work on but decided to put off or ignore you MUST tackle these as well. Create an environment of positivism, planning and initiative. There's an endless amount of self-help information available online, my personal recommendation is to watch and listen to some of what Elliot Hulse has to say. Many on here will assume I'm trolling due to his non-conventional attitudes but what Hulse can help you understand is that you have to take your masculinity by the horns and direct it properly. You have to address the issues in your life and conquer them.

2. Fix your diet. The result of your body is due to an over consumption of carbohydrates (energy foods, namely simple sugars found in white bread, pop, and almost all processed foods) and not enough physical movement. Spend some time learning a lot about nutrition, it's critical that you understand what the effects are of the food you are putting in to your body. I personally would recommend reading this short essay by Feigenbaum: http://www.barbellmedicine.com/potpourri/584/ . It outlines and explains a lot of what you need to know about nutrition basics and especially how it relates to working out.
The simplest way to say this is that you need to cut down your simple sugar intake, and try to eat as much whole natural unprocessed foods as you possibly can: meat, vegetables, nuts/nut oils and fruits. This will be very hard at first but should be adjusted over time. This is explained in the article ^.
>>
>>39014011
5x5 read the fucking sticky
>>
File: 288913.jpg (332KB, 1920x1080px)
288913.jpg
332KB, 1920x1080px
>>39024195
3. Start lifting. Many people in your position will want to start running on a treadmill every day, and while this seems like the most obvious solution it actually can be very counter-productive. The best use of your time in the gym at this point will be spent lifting weights with the goal of increasing muscle mass and improving strength. There are a lot of people on this website that will suggest you to do Starting Strength or another similar linear progression, I think this is the most appropriate advice. Many haters of Rippetoe (author of that program) will suggest that it is a noob trap that will create a disproportionate aesthetically unappealing physique. I can tell you this much from my personal experience... The program will change your life positively, for ever. When you get 6-9 months into the program you'll probably have your deadlift around 405 for reps. Knowing that you can rip 400lbs off of the ground any day of the week will do more for your confidence and motivation that anything else. It will make you feel like an absolute god. Strength is the highschool, and you may pick your college of powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, body building and so on after words, so to speak. Invest some time visiting a lot of different programs online through this website, t-nation, bodybuilding.com, startingstrength, jim wendler, dave tate, elliot hulse, alan thrall and the hodge twins to name a few.

Good luck, keep us updated homie.
>>
>>39014035
>sit and watch TV while watching TV
MightyKek.jpg
>>
File: 1471381426949.png (583KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
1471381426949.png
583KB, 536x598px
>>39014011
Sup op,

I was a super fatty abd went from 280lbs to 225 in like 9 months. Just do keto, you dont have to be a carb nazi. Keep it undrr 60 a day.

I exersized exactly 0 times. I did start tracking calories with an app. I was a dumb fat fuck who didn't realize how many calories are in a bag of cool ranch Doritos.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.